Ben Affleck visits a treatment center in LA... to seek help for alcohol addiction

Is He Ok?

Jesus Christ

He looks like an autistic chad

/ourboy/'s gonna be fine.

He's confusing Bruce Wayne with Tony Stark.

Those fucking tits

>Snyder
>not even once

should visit a treatment center... for his COCK addiction!

being rich and famous is harddd :(

didnt he just get out of one?

This makes me sad. By now it should be obvious he'll drop the Batman role. If only DCEU had started a decade ago when Affleck wasn't a full blown alcoholic.

Hope he finds help before it's too late for him.

Ben Af bin Fleck has been in every single rehab facility in the US by now. he only goes there to sleep after a long binge and then leaves to drink more. why? because this way he can claim he's fighting his addiction..a-and i-it's really hard a-and I'm trying soooo hard. etc etc etc

not really, no. thanks for asking

A decade ago would be Daredevil era.

This is what happens when you come off roids and still eat and drink like you're on them.

Wasn't he fucking Jennifer Garner? Whatever happened to that?

One of the worst cases of JUST ive ever seen.

I hope Big Ben gets better :(

If Ben Affleck can't make it what fucking chance do we have bros??

>wife divorced him
>old as fuck
>batman was meh to flop
>realizing he has had no real friends besides maybe kevin smith

He is turning into the jersey bro he always would have been if he never got famous. Needs to ask smith on what burger joints to hit up

The transformation has begun

Are you retarded? Daredevil came out in 2003, a decade ago he was already directing acclaimed movies.

Ben afflecks from california

Affleck to die within a year, screenshot this

He's smiling pretty big.
He'll be okay.

He ditched Smith a long time ago at his now ex-wife's request. Kevin brings it up on occasion in podcasts and you can tell that he's still somewhat hurt by it.

so
this is the power of dchads

By PAUL MASSON

Why doesn't he just smoke weed?

He's made it in life won gives a fuck if he likes hitting booze to excess.

I used to be an alcoholic too. I felt great while boozing. The only downside was saying dumb shit when I was ridiculous drunk other than that I wish is wasn't so bad for you because id still be doing it.

Was drinking a fifth a day, would have to slam half a pint of vodka just to be able to have energy to get in the shower and brush my teeth. After the booze got back in my blood steam I felt like a million bucks.

this

I hate this argument. Smoking wed doesn't affect everyone the same. I get self conscious, cynical, and over think everything. That's not a fun time that's a shit time. The whole dude weed shit needs to die already. I notice a lot of peyote that aren't enjoying their highs but keep doing it because it is currently the cool thing to be doing.

Booze is king.

Being an alcoholic makes you self conscious and cynical too. There's no argument. He feels the need to get fucked up. He'd be healthier getting fucked up with weed.

This is what too much kino does to a man. It drains the life out of you.

getting drunk is way better than getting high

Bruh that's your humanity you're picking up on. You're mind is trying to sort yourself out. Weed is for introspection. Once you've settled your demons then it's a great time. Booze just hides these feelings or makes them worse

Has anyone watched Live by Night?

>bruh thats your humanity your picking up on
This is an 18+ website.

>Bruh
bruh black power my dude

Nigga, I'm the fucking Batmans. Fuck Ben Afflecks. I runs this here Hollywood, my g.

Ben Affleck as Captain Fat Riker in Star Trek: Titan- WHEN?

Why would someone even make this post? Was this an attempt at being funny?

please I only want you to be happy

more like Fatman

>realizing he has had no real friends besides maybe kevin smith
Aren't him and Matt Damon close?

Yeah but for plenty of people it's great
When I drink I can't stop until I pass out and then the next day I'm filled with anxiety and shame over nothing in particular. Smoking grass just relaxes me and puts me in a goofy mood

And people think Batman's suit looks buff because they want to be faithful to comic books not simply cover up Ben's big, juicy titties.

I know a lot of people, including me that get paranoid on weed, and especially because I have arrythmia, it fucks me up for the two or three hours I use it, I prefer alcohol becuase it only fucks up your head, your body functions remain the same more or less.

Same, I also get paranoid on weed. I completely agree with your entire post.

It was an attempt to rape your mother.

Nah he let his ex-wife bully him away from his friends and for some reason I guess he forgot he was Ben Affleck and could have replaced her in under an hour several times over.

>be chad
>get married
he deserves it 2bh

Way too long and plodding, but there's a fucking stellar shootout near the end

AHHHHHHHHH, the muslims

Could it be that leaving Jennifer was actually for the best?

That ain't it. He just loves to drink. He's always been a lush. Check out some of his old interviews he used to give while totally smashed.