I'm sitting here snorting a pile of caffeine, does this make me a degenerate...

I'm sitting here snorting a pile of caffeine, does this make me a degenerate? It's perfectly legal and doesn't really hurt you, right?

Redpill me on caffeine

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/news/snorting-caffeine-powder-could-damage-your-heart/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where did you get it?

Local pharmacy

ooooh im gettin dizzown in that

lol u gon die

UH

That sounds like a literal bad idea.

That actually sounds deadly.

Unless you're lying, then you're a faggot and should kill yourself.

Do you have a source? I mean I don't wanna die desu senpai
I've done a gram so far tonight and I plan on continuing, should I stop?

lethal overdose is like 5 to 10 grams

1 gram is a lot

That's fucking 10 cups of coffee, all at once going directly to your brain.

Be very, very careful.
everydayhealth.com/news/snorting-caffeine-powder-could-damage-your-heart/

But couldn't I just go full rothschild and replace my heart a few times? Is that out of the question?

But it's over the course of like 6 hours, still too much?

You can overdose on caffeine.

Yeah, but is it degenerate?

Pharmacist here. Just stop, 1 gram is fucking lot and you really should quit. If you access to benzodiazepines now would be the time to take them.

put in your ass

No, countries with higher IQ populations consume ungodly amounts of caffeine.

If you get bored lookup CGP caffeine he points out pretty good. The nord countries might as well take baths in it.

why's that

an overarching question is why are you so retarded

Dust or capsule?

That's not important right now, what is important is if it's degenerate

Better idea than all these "pharmacists" and "sensible people"

Liquify 10 grams of it and inject it like heroine. You will make a great conversation piece for the coroner

Because for the majority of people one gram of caffeine is way too much. It can lead to arrhythmias, especially if you already have an underlying condition. I mean, do whatever the fuck you wanna do but I wouldn't continue.

Are you actually doing something productive or are you just a twacked out bisexual tweaker?

say i've been snorting a gram a day for the past week and am still alive, has that proven a resistance or can perpetual use hurt me in some other way?

What is the reason for that do you think?

If playing hearthstone is productive then sure

holy fuck you are a faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

Lol you are retarded you snorted crushed up caffeine pills right? Those pills have a shit ton of silica which will fucking destroy your lungs dude, like you might actually die really young...

I just popped open capsules you retard

how does it feel

I'd say it's likely unsafe long term. One gram is getting into the area where it should be disturbing sleep cycles, increasing blood pressure/ heart rate and a bunch of other symptoms no one really pays too much attention to cause they aren't really a significant but could be troublesome. Why don't you just try a different stimulant? I'm not suggesting like meth or anything but modafinil is a hundred times better than caffeine and a lot safer at regular doses.

like 2 5 hour energies going up your nose, because i'm doing 200's rn

RIP in pieces OP

> 1 gram
jesus christ, I'm a total caffeine junkie, and i only go 600mg AT THE MOST, and I only need that much when i stay up for two days straight shitposting here.

>do activity
>go on Sup Forums and blog about it
this thoughtform is a poison that will infect everything you say and eventually consume all your arguments.

You are a degenerate.

no u

I drink a liter of coffee per day (around 400mg) and I get high as fuck. You shouldn't snort that.

try some of this shit with it

You get high? From coffee? Dude what the fuck brew are you drinking?

will do chief

dude I snort caffeine occasionally but that is a shitload man you should stop

also snorting caffeine is stupid there's no real rush or anything it just hits quicker also it damages your nasals

how much exactly is in 1 gram? can you give me an example? like for instance if I drink a 2 litre bottle of coke i get energetic as fuck, how much caffeine is in it?

I can blow huge dragon clouds..

A lot of coffee. Just googled and it's a normal overdose on caffeine.

>hearthstone
Just snort the rest of it, might as well

1 2 litre bottle is about 193 mg of caffeine unless I did the math wrong

I used to take a shitload of caffeine to get a buzz when I was younger, like about a gram over the course of a day. It made me tense as fuck (physically) and gave me horrible insomnia, didn't seem too hard on my heart though.

Don't do it OP it's retarded, take adderall or something instead.

Try not to fall asleep

A 2 liter of coke is nothing. You are looking at like 200mg of caffeine at most. Generally you don't want to go above 300mg of caffeine daily. It's not that it's going to kill you, it's just going to be possibly unpleasant, cause restlessness, gastrointestinal disorders, diarrhea and possibly heart issues. But yeah.. take your stims in low doses every couple hours and you'll get the most benefit from them.

Falling asleep isn't even close to an issue at the moment

im thinking of going on caffeine pills cuz coffee isn't doing it and energy drinks have too much unneeded sugar

how's ur experience with caffeine pills Sup Forums?

>You get high? From coffee?
Just go ahead and shoot it up your butt.
You can be the posterchild for the newest teenage-killing drug trend.

Is putting it in your ass a real thing? I mean if it is i'll try it

You're fucking retarded. There are no degenerate chemicals, only degenerate behaviors. Being dependent upon any kind of drug is degenerate. Doing drugs isn't degenerate if you aren't dependent on them

Your ass has a 99% absorption rate. Stomach is 19%

Pour it on a tampon or something similar and insert it on your ass. It works with alcohol too if you want to get drunk and pass an alcohol test.

ur gonna die

Shooting it is 100% and gets the best effects.

Kinda tempted to try it now tbqh famalam

source on the alcohol? does it really work? i might be up for that shit pham

Come on famalam, you know you want to play digital card games with me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema

I use caffeine pills at 200 milligrams a pop, and I've made it up to 1.6 grams with 24 hours and was completely wired. Don't do it man, that much energy and alertness is hard to handle.

I have done it using a needlless syringe

hit quicker and felt stronger, a lot stronger than oral

didn't get any better or different effects though than just swallowing the pills though

not worth it imo

Does it help if you believe in yourself?

Just hit 1.4, all is going as it should, will return soon with more info,

Major Tom reporting out

I hope you like palatal perforation then

Yeah, to handle that kind of excessive energy that feels like pure stress, keeping confidence that you be fine in a few hours becomes key