twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>marines
>dune coons
>same thing

Get your head checked

Sand niggers drew first blood
By all rights they shouldn't even exist today

>radicalized
I wasn't aware that the fucking US army was beheading people.

Explain term "radicalization." The Muslims cannot have been "radicalized" by any external stimulus because they were already Muslim. The Americans were hardly "radicalized" in any way by Muslim terror and the majority of Americans did nothing in response anyhow.
Granting the apparent premise, wouldn't this make Muslims unmeasurably dumber? Aren't you saying that Muslims know that "radicalizing" attacks guarantee a violent response, but then performed one on a powerful enemy anyway?

this is partially true

still doesn't explain mudslimes killing eachother in large quantities over this

Simple war is war, however how many americans when over and joined japan when we were at war with them

We were pretty nice to them considering these happenings

>The Middle East wuz an innocent non-violent people until the ebil white boys invade for wealth

If the reaction to 9/11 was the army cutting the heads off of fellow white Christians and raping and selling their daughters all cause they weren't christian enough ... maybe that be a nonshit meme.

It's like creating a monster that you now have to figure out how to subdue. And unfortunately the answer aint clear
It's a pretty plain fact that we really started the drama going on in the middle east, between fucking over iran many decades ago, or installing israel for some reason in an already-country, etc.

But at this point, ISIS is just fucked up. Combine anger with ignorance and you get retarded sandniggers cutting heads off on video and shit.

If you honestly believe that Iran and Iraq got into skirmishes over the decades and this somehow made everyone in the middle east really hate USA, well shit nigga

Its almost correct but...
>radicalized
Americans aren't cutting Arab heads off if they refuse to install Windows 10. But Arabs are cutting American heads off if they don't install Shariah.

Not to mention Central Asian genocide by the mongols.

We created?

Nope, they were there long before we were and they were the second group of people fought after the Brits

Nobody here supports Neocon wars.

lol /thread.
OP BTFO
Sup Forums is victorious again

sure, still doesn't mean we have to like them or let any of them into our countries

pol is generally against (((wars))) in the ME

This, Mohammed is a warlord, Islam by definition cannot be a religion of peace.

What in the fuck did that kid even do?

Haha nope no extrajudicial executions or other atrocities committed by us :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

They're America's favored moderate beheaders. The kid is accused of being an agent or a supporter of Assad.

The Ottoman Empire tried and failed to colonize Europe. They even overthrew the Byzantine Empire. They practiced the fucking slave trade.

>shoulda brought more cavalry tbhfamalamadingdong

Liberals lord themselves over everyone else for being educated while simultaneously being the least informed

being a dirty mudslime

Agent of ssa
He was 19 tho
Just looks young
19 is still young to die a horrible death like this
Because unlike the usual fast 1 slash beheadings you see
These """"""""moderate rebels""""""
Took long time

Being american isn't a totalitarian cult, islam is.... checkmate imbecile

>Committed by us
>Us
Stop being a collectivist

The problem is that there are still Muslims.

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

I'm pretty sure the US was fucking around in the middle east long before 9/11.

I could be wrong.

OP = Liberal Shithead attempts MEME

You haven't seen anything 'RADICAL' yet, wait until Neo-NAZIs start gassing non-whites and Jews with Carbon Monoxide.

mudslimes struck first

really we should just hiroshima them at this point

This is the kind of comparison a child makes and thinks it's deep.

If you lack the awareness to understand thousands of years of context then fuck you. Your facile little argument illustrates what a god damn simpleton you are.

If you also can't differentiate between democracy and theocracy, double fuck on you.

Op is right.

case and point. Sup Forums cant learn.

I am pretty sure that Islamic terrorists existed and were doing attacks against the US long before 9/11.

I blame communism and the the Jews.

Stop shitposting you fucking emu. Your shilling won't stop us.

Don't kid yourselves religion radicalized muslims. No foreign policy, no occupation from the past, no economic hardship did it. Failing to understand this is dangerous and naïve.

Really though. The entire reason this shit started was because we got scared the commies were gonna take the Middle East and we overthrew the government and replaced it with the puppets. By "us" I mean the us and by that I mean the Us government.

Muslim terrorists existed before that.

But no, America supporting and helping Muslim terrorists to fight communists and kick them out and later helping Muslim terrorists fight the Serbs is what totally turned the Muslim terrorists against us.

The real truth is...

1) Muslim Arabs are eternally pissed about Israel and realized they could not beat them in conventional warfare when America supports and funds them. So instrad they use terrorism and asymmetrical warfare to try and fight against them and make Americans eventually submit.

2) Muslims are pissed off about America having troops placed in "holy lands" that only Muslims should be in such as Saudi Arabia.

3) They want to fight and bring back Islamic fundamentalism and fight against Westen culture inside their own countries.

4) They have constantly had religious and ethnic violence and wars. Sunni vs Shia vs Kurds vs non Muslims.

America would not be dealing with Islamic Terrorism if they did not allow Muslims to immigrate, did not get involved in the Middle East and did not support Israel. The Middle East would have been poor and a hellhole of them killing each other and trying to rob ships of others coming in. But of course we needed to get our oil from the Middle East and had to create the Jewish state of Israel.

Rich coming from a guy who hasn't learned that when the media says "radical Islam" they're referring to orthodox Islam.
If anything we should encourage the radicals that ignore the 80% of the Koran laying out the structure for a totalitarian militaristic theocracy.

No, muslims are pissed off that they were told for over a century they were superior and would rule the world. It's become super obvious that isn't ever going to happen. So they are trying to bring on the Muslim apocalypse.

What about it? I hope the Muslims are radicalized, and butcher every last one of the bleeding hearts that try to make peace with them.

War isn't won by sacrificing your life for your country, it's won by making jihadis sacrifice their lives for theirs.

I think a better question is who killed more Americans, 9/11 hijackers or the government that sent them into war after?

The answer is obvious. The amount of Americans that died during the war on terror more than triples those killed on 9/11.

which one came first?

The first strike, according to Al Qaeda, was the western intervention in East Timor.

I don't understand what happened. Didn't Americans have the blood of patriots flow through their veins? Why do you let treasonous degenerates spout this shit, they are literally justifying the goals of the enemy and sympathizing with them. Kick them the fuck out to the durkistan they love so much or execute them, this is a joke.

Also OP is a faggot, you can't just show some obscure missile attack next to 9/11, what is the context? Americans were isolationist (before the kikes infiltrated their government and shilled for oil wars), nobody wants those dumbass wars. The foreign policy did not represent the wishes of the American people.
Islam is a cancerous religion with a history of constant conquest. They did not move past their barbarism; in fact, they 'improved' upon it.
War is hell, grow up. People die, fight until you kill your enemy.

Woah more Americans died in 15+ years of warfare compared to one day of civilians being attacked.

Really makes you think.

This is basically true.

And just as Iraqis, Afghanis, etc., would have every reason not to accept large groups of American immigrants setting up Western communities in their cities, having a say in their politics, and so on even though most Americans are not radical or extreme...
It is exactly as sensible that America should not be importing people from Muslim countries, should not be paying their welfare, should not be giving them citizenship, and should crack down on any communities that have a high rate of producing violent criminals.

If you understand the picture, you understand why they gotta go back. And you'd understand why Trump's stance is the most sensible - that we have to stay out of foreign drama and keep our troops home, except in the case of groups/nations that pose a direct threat and have made attacks against us (e.g. IS). Trump's foreign policy is going to lead to a lot more peace than any president for generations, as long as he sticks to it.

Killary Clinton has long been war happy whenever her donors can benefit from it.

>Just let us bomb you, kafir.
Go home, Muhammad.

Our culture is superior and actually deserves to persevere.

Medical waiver when, sergeant.

Was this image from that one show/movie where a man arrived at a village of people who were unarmed and questioned them about their decision to fight violence with kindness (blew up in their faces when he lifted a child and the kid just parroted what he had learned, but to no avail because loving bullets away doesn't work)?

You know history has been around for a lot longer than camera's and warped logic.

>Muslims bomb Muslims

>this radicalizes Muslims

that kid can't be 19. It was a lie from them.

Yes it is!
It's called Fist of the North Star, in Japanese it is Hokuto No Ken.
That particular image is from Hokuto No Ken 2 (Season 2).
This image, is from Hokuto No Ken 1 (Season 1).

Bingo. Thanks bud. Art style looked the same, that was a great redpill.

Woww really makes me think

Even without the ridiculous context, those are some of the most evil eyes I've ever set my own eyes on. I don't buy that the kid is 19 like the other user is saying. They definitely raped that child before ritually slaughtering him. Pederasty is fucking rampant through the faggot muzzie world, you can't even imagine.

Radicalization means to become violently against the authority.
So for instance, even though isis are muslims in muslim countries, they're attacking the Muslim countries.
They're not radicala for attacking us. That's just being terrorists.

Your right, maybe we need REAL radicalized americans.
Maybe then we can get rid of midshits and libcucks.
Maybe then we can build a real country.
Maybe then we can pick up where we left off at the end of wwIII. Maybe then humanity will start progressing again.