Just how powerful are we?

We are defeating billions of dollars of invested money and effort in a corrupt candidate with a cartoon frog.

Just how much influence do we have? Or are really just autistic shitposters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGPBFvDz_HM
youtu.be/u4sQ2gIhJm4
youtube.com/watch?v=rRLwV2xafpk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8_LTu07Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no amount of human currency that can defeat the will of a god.

>defeating billions of dollars of invested money
>Just how much influence do we have?

Looks like billions of dollars worth, to be honest.

Kek>Canadian Posters> Moloch

Praise him.

We will never truly know, because once Hillary wins the election this website is getting shut down.

There's no contradiction user. We are the fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy that the meek would inherit the earth.

And look around. The downtrodden, the autists, those on disability, the frustrated and outcast men and women of this world have become a part of the greatest election the world has ever seen, playing a role in the highest stakes election perhaps, ever.

I hope so leafbro. Then we can invade the rest of the Internet like mongorians.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGPBFvDz_HM

youtu.be/u4sQ2gIhJm4

We're crashing this campaign

It's worth whatever value they put on it. The stock is going up my dudes.

Feels good man.

>Hillary will cause the largest autist mass suicide and forced-normie conversion.

Maybe let r9k know, millions of autists leaving their basement's to vote might swing things in Trump's favour.

>defeating

hillary is winning by a mile, how exactly are trumptards winning anything?

Shill harder losers.

>Just how much influence do we have? Or are really just autistic shitposters?

Both

I shitpost therefore I am

>tfw bought pol stock back in 2013

feels good to be rich lads

youtube.com/watch?v=rRLwV2xafpk

I actually find it hilarious how all this has played out. And desu it isn't just us, and it isn't just Pepe, it's the internet in general.

This is the first time since 2008 that too fresh candidates have been gunning for the Presidency. And think how much the internet has changed since then.

Everyone has a smart phone. Wifi everywhere. All the social media sites are sorted and have apps for ease of use etc. So many ways to rapidly spread ideas, and once they spread, it's like wildfire.

It's not a coincidence that this election has been about being anti establishment on both sides. Trump and Bernie. But Bernie got shanked because he was out foxed by Hillary and lefties are typically really stupid.

Elections have changed. Whoever harnesses the internet, and memes, will win. It's what won us Brexit. It's not a coincidence that during that buildup there was some absolutely brilliant memes made by the right. I have never seen anything like it from the left, for all their creative arts degrees they can't make memes for shit.

Sup Forums proved it could influence the internet from an early age, but back then it was like the wild west, there weren't that many people around. And then it went full autist with the scientology war, but it showed in earnest that it could influence events.

Now the power on the internet is memes, the rapid spread of an idea.

We have the memes. We have the keys to victory. We will win.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8_LTu07Jo

Our shitposting is so powerful it's invaded Hillary Clinton rallies and is now literally on her website

We've become unstoppable

Its not because we have power its because they never had any,

their power was always an allusion it required our belief.

Once we stopped believing in their power, then there was none.

>We are defeating billions of dollars of invested money and effort in a corrupt candidate with a cartoon frog.

They are starting to realise that no amount of money or guilt is going to stop us.

Meme magic is real.

> interviewing for jobs
> see not trips, but 1 off
> think, "i won't get this job but it'll be close"
> don't get it
> interview for other job
> address is trips
> think "sweet I got it"
> get the job

MEME MAGIC IS REAL FOLKS

Remember Sup Forumsharbor, when polacks started to spread to every other board on Sup Forums? It would be like that, except worse. Sup Forums is a containment board. Hell Sup Forums as a whole is a containment website.

You do realize the election has likely already been fixed right?

You don't think voting actually means anything do you?