Franco-Belgian / Eurocomics Storytime

Hello all, hope everyone's well this Christmas Eve.

I've just finished a scanlation, so I thought I might do a Christmas storytime. Also in the hopes that proofreadanon is around so he or someone else could give this a read through.

What we have today is volume 3 of Universal War Two, a sweet sci-fi comic. I'll dump volumes1&2 as well so it's not just contextless. Now, this is a sequel to Universal War One, which was released by Marvel during a short-lived collaboration they did with the French publisher Soleil, Titan also recently did a reprint, which I'd encourage you to read, however here are the notes:

Evil Space Colonisation corporation invents wormhole weapons, destroys Earth
Genius invents time fuckery, but time paradoxes are impossible, so Earth stays destroyed
Finally confronts the evil corp
Deus ex machina god warriors turn up, turns out after he was saved, genius goes back in time a few hundred years and halfway across the galaxy to set up the utopian society that becomes the god warriors.

And this is how the story continues, I suppose you don't necessarily need to have read UW1 to read this though.

This will probably turn up in a win'o after Christmas to download, because I don't see myself making corrections over Christmas, even if proofreadanon turns up.

Hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas all.

U no storytiem UW1?

Thanks OP, merry chrismas to you.

I love to discover new and strange things.
keep the good job OP.