Your Personal Alt-Right Stories

Hi, Leigh Sales from ABC (Australia) news here, we are doing a report on the Alt-Right right here at it's headquarters at at Sup Forums.org. Could you help us with some information on your backgrounds and how you became interested in fringe-politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/contact/contactabc.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qGPBFvDz_HM
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
abc.net.au/7.30/contact.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australia is the white mans land
> inb4 Nazi frog
Praise kek witness these dubs

go away

tss leigh sales? why not lee buys or sumthin

PAY THE KIKES TO STAY AWAY

ISRAEL IS A HONEYPOT

TELL KIKES YOU LOVE THEIR SHEENY FACES AND PUBIC HAIR

Most websites are dump people pretending to be smart (ie reddit)

This website is smart people pretending to be dumb.

Its a bunch of socially awkward under 30 year old computer people who get to have unfiltered discussion because of anonymity. That was the premise of Sup Forums and it's predecessor 2channel: anonymous conversation brews crass, but very interesting conversation

Have a pepe my good friend. Stay a while and enjoy

Get out

As the Aus/Asia regional leader of the Alt-Right, I offer my services to be interviewed for radio or news.

I came here from Reddit. Better resolution photos of black men fucking white women can be found here.
Do you like big cocks? I do! I love sucking them in public toilets. Do you have an account on reddit?

There was no premise you untold stupid fucking nigger loving tranny prostitute

Moot was a weaboo faggot kid who copied an anime board

that is it

this is the far right
you want @nero

Go away evil dogger, we´re a peaceful board

You will absolutely be the first to hang on The Day of The Rope

I see our 'post' has not yet been given the attention we believe it deserves. This is a great opportunity that should not be missed.

We are also interested in your terminology, ideological role-models and organisational structure. We at ABC are committed to presenting all sides of a story, providing us with accurate information helps us present your side of the story befitting our quality standard.

Thank you.

Only cucks watch the ABC.

AM I BEING DETAINED????

Put this comment on the 7:30 report please.

Shoutout to my family

[This comment requires a Sup Forums gold pass to view]

Eat a pile of nigger dicks you rapebait cumdumpster

I became interested in "fringe" politics right around the time my dad who was a firefighter got shot by niggers while responding to a call, I did three years for voluntary manslaughter when two niggers tried to steal my truck and one ended up dead, and my brother was shot by some nigger in school because he "disrespected him." Also my mom was dating a kike and he was pretty obnoxious but that wasn't a major factor

Tits or GTFO

Fuck, if ONLY you met a charismatic quirky nigger in prison senpai. Would have changed your evil ways

isn't this pokemon's name like tiddlywinks or something?

If this is real, you should know better than to post from Australia on Sup Forums. At least take a boat to NZ so somebody will take you seriously.

Yeah that would have helped a lot and maybe given my life a clumsy moral message that falls apart on repeat viewings.

My name is jim. I'm a fry cook at wendys making about 130,000 a year fucking 9's and 10's. One day my pal says to me you like frogs check this out, and well leigh the rest is history I've been leading the alt right ever since.

We at the ABC understand you may not wish to give out your contact details here, for your convenience; here are our contact details.

abc.net.au/contact/contactabc.htm

Thank you for your assistance.

>Leigh Sales from ABC

WHY HAS NO ONE ASKED FOR A TIME STAMP?!

GODDAMNIT Sup Forums

TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

I identify as a Delete-System32

There's plenty of CtrlAltDeletes here

Some ShiftF2s, a few CtrlLefts

Even some Shift Tildes

But very few AltRights

>Leigh Sales
>Le sales

Oy vey

Well as for terminology, we might call someone who lies on the left side of the spectrum a 'cuck' or 'cuckhold'

Which means literally a man who watches his wife get fucked by a big nigger while he wants in the corner with his tears.

Now imagine your country is your wife, and you are sitting there self satisfied letting Muslims and africans and third world savages rape your country that you built instead of defending it. That's being a Cuck.

Now fuck off cunt

Post proof You are who you say you are.

Otherwise people will just shit post here and you'll have to look at a bunch of non sense posts

I lead statewide alt-right meetups in NY. Ask me anything.

Awoo on the news!

And include face, or at the very least, take a picture of the ABC studio with the timestamp.

Hey, Leigh, you seem like a pretty cool chick, wanna see some of my dick pics? They're totally classy, I promise. They make all the Sheilas wet, I guarantee, you'll feel something once you see them. Hit me up if interested.

Post proof or leave

Fucking shitposter
SAGE AND REPORT

post proof you're real and you'll get real responses

Could you please elaborate? Do Australians disproportionately constitute a dissident faction within the Alt-Right?
What causes Australians to be attracted to an essentially American political movement?

>Hi, Leigh Sales
tits or btfo

>FULL VIDEO: Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=ff9s7m-UpXk

>Chairman Chaffetz Opening Statement - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lVlLtTLgQ

>Chairman Chaffetz Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=-P7WRVai7jo

>Trey Gowdy Q&A - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=RLDf0FWPYjY

>Rep. Meadows - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=JRJVBbE6Rsg

>Rep. Gosar - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=04qFmNQrWkU

>Rep. Jordan - Classifications and Redactions in FBI's Investigative File
youtube.com/watch?v=iNSvUwR21lo

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>FULL PROGRAM PLAYLIST
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmdBD2KkYf6zDOvTHNF1gMyhmmix-LEb
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html

We are done with our people being treated like crap im sick of having some flip replace me at work and the government giving welfare money to degenerate whores and pakis to out breed us

My story's a pretty fuckin good one, I can tell you how I managed to become an advisor to the Trump campaign. But, sluzza, we can't go any further unless ya pop ya tits out and giz a timestamp on 'em.

"You see this...Not. Fucking.Welcome"

Do you do anal by any chance?

Are you threatening me?

Tits or GTFO

If you want serious conversation, post a picture of your face or of something at ABC studios with a piece of paper in the photo. On the paper, write "Sup Forums", then today's date

This is known as a timestamp

FAKE gtfo troll

In 2010 the organisation Gay and Lesbian Health Victoria (GLHV), in partnership with La Trobe University’s Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society (ARCSHS), launched an Australian version of the ‘Safe Schools’ program

>wanting to hit up a ganga

you're risking a poz mate

Is that a new one

youtube.com/watch?v=qGPBFvDz_HM

The Deputy Director of ARCSHS is Prof. Gary Dowsett
Here's a few things he's said:
“First, we have three legal/social questions to win: custody rights for gay men and lesbians; the legal right of paedophiles and their young loves; and finally, the sexual rights of children as a whole.”
“And I also have a friend, a paedophile, who is working very hard on making sense out of his relations with boys. Those relations consist of, among other things, a large amount of nurture and support for these boys, a real caring for their welfare and growth.”
“How different then is that gentle, tentative sexuality between parent and child from the love of a paedophile and his/her lover? From all their accounts and from many academic studies (some worse than others), that kind of love, warmth, support and nurture is an important part of the paedophilic relationship.”
“The current paedophilia debate then is crucial to the political processes of the gay movement: paedophiles need our support, and we need to construct the child/adult sex issue on our terms.”
" If we start restricting the capacity of academics to inquire and research – and it’s very easy to start with pedophiles – where does it end?”

Is Australia a safe place to live? I can pick between Germany, Canada or Australia for a cultural exchange program at my uni but the first two countries are fucking dangerous with all these mudslimes.

Hey Leigh, have you and Sabra ever Fugged? :DD

>right here at it's headquarters
>it's

Get it together, Australia.

Australians are subhuman and cannot be trusted. Once the Canadian Empire™(planned) rises we shall cleanse them from the earth.

Can we make spurdo a symbol of white nationalism too?

Roz Ward:
Roz Ward is the Coordinator of ‘Safe Schools Coalition’ in Victoria, and is one of the primary architects of the program. She is also an open communist
At the 2013 Marxism Conference she said:
“I not only teach people how to be gay, I teach them how to be gay and communist, so invite me to your school if you will.”
Ward was a co-author of a 2014 ARCSHS-published report titled ‘From Blues to Rainbows‘. This report had been prepared from secret discussions with children conducted without the knowledge or permission of their parents. According to a report in The Australian newspaper:
“Vulnerable teenagers as young as 14, including some who had suicidal thoughts, were secretly interviewed without parental knowledge about their gender and sexuality by a university research team with links to the Safe Schools program.”
All sources and quotes are provided here. unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Yeah, nah, she'll be right mate. Just a geeze at her fuckin tits won't do me no harm

Our journalistic code of ethics precludes impersonation or malpractice regarding anonymous sources.
You may be assured your responses will transcribed accurately and in good faith.

You may contact me directly here:

abc.net.au/7.30/contact.htm

You reap what you sow.

>the alt-right and it is headquarters at Sup Forums
Lordy.
There is no such thing as the alt-right. The closest thing would be the Dark Enlightenment, which is everyone who accepts that reality refuses to be politically correct. Many ideologies, many goals, not an analog to the Tea Party. Take a look at some sites other than Sup Forums that are part of the Dark Enlightenment, because Sup Forums is actually very difficult to drop in on and understand overnight. The archive on Sup Forums is more useful for your purpose than current pages.
Check out
Chateau Heartiste (game. Game preceded the Dark Enlightenment and its political projects. It is in all seriousness the parent movement.)
Dalrock (game applied to traditional marriage)
American Renaissance (Jew-friendly race realism)
The Occidental Observer (honesty about Jews)
V-Dare (best news on immigration)
Radio Derb (at V-Dare, formerly at Taki's)
Taki's (well named but fun)
Unz (the best magazine-type news site. Notice, this was founded by a Jew Democrat to host stuff getting buried or censored in the mainstream, and has a true diversity of ideas. This is why I reject the term "alt-right." Many Unz regulars are solid lefties, like war opponent Tom Englehardt.)
Steve Sailer at Unz (Seriously, get in the habit of checking out Sailer every day. He is whip smart, relevant, articulate. This guy would have a top-rated network talk show if there wasn't Soviet level censorship.)
Zero Hedge (financial fretting)
Red Ice Radio, Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart, The Real News, and Russian sources like RT and Sputnik are our major news sources.

post proof, cunt

you better be posting that timestamp """Leigh"""

Timestamp.

Nice introspection ...no fakies

I'm homo (yeah yeah, will kill self momentarily) and the Left's obsession with Islamification really activated my almonds. The religious Right and neocons didn't want my support either, because I defile Jesus and the bible, so the libertarian right, or you could say, the alternative right, was where I ended up. I didn't seek it out, I just arrived there before it had a name.

>tfw leigh sales will never actually ask my opinion

Read

Not that you're real, I do like your work though

put me in the screencap senpai

What the fuck is an ((((alt-right))))???

tsss fawk yeah home run chippah

This is a site where people from all over the world can express their political views. After years of exposure to Australia this picture is how the whole world perceives you.

>CHECK EM FAGGOT

>democrat presidential candidate gives speech on us and posts our frog memes on her website while the MSM covers both
>fringe-politics

Defund the ABC now

nah slut, show us a pic of your face with you holding up a piece of paper saying "I'm a filthy media whore - Yum yum yum, I get paid in jewish cum" on it

this should tell you all you need to know about your filthy cuntrymen.

fuckin straya mate.
drop bears galore
hear ya have a migrant problem there

Contact me on my Skype with proof of identity and I'll let the men know you're real.

[email protected]

Have you read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure? He very solidly introduces how Islam really works and crucially explains ijtihad or how they sort out verses.

We do not look kindly upon australians here. They are a subhuman race. Please leave. Your kind aren't welcome here.

>80 replies
>OP hasn't delivered a timestamp

This is what Sup Forums has become.

this image sums up Sup Forums pretty well miss lady reporter ma'am

All my life all I ever wanted was to find memes that spoke to me.

Pepe spoke to me. Pepe showed me salvation.

No I haven't. Why's it worth a look?

G'day Leigh.

For me I think it was I got redpilled by Alex Jones. He's kind of a gateway drug on the path to the alt-right.

Then I got involved with facebook groups and there'd always be these dank memes like le happy merchant and doom paul and pepe and calling people "cucks".

But they weren't making the memes. So I came to the source. The place the memes come from. And that's how I ended up here.

Now I do take some exception to you describing what we have here as "fringe politics" our candidate won the republican nomination. Our candidate will win the presidency. Based Farage led the UK to Brexit. We aren't the fringe. We're the majority now.

We all know it's not Leigh, dumbcunt. We're just chatting.

Fringe?

It is currently a little past a quarter-past 2PM, eastern Australia time. Though I must admit this seems a very crude method of checking authenticity. Perhaps we have been led to believe the alt-right is more sophisticated than it truly is in reality?

How many people here work in what could be considered 'white-collar' jobs or professions required a bachelors degree or higher? Your responses are important to us and will be recorded.

Agreed.

No way this bullshit is Leigh Sales.
>I see our 'post' has not yet been given the attention we believe it deserves

If you are serious or just shitposting.
I dislike what Australia and the world is becoming.
Came on Sup Forums for politics and stayed for the memes.
Alt-right fits my views and just because I don't want non-europeans in doesn't mean I hate them.
That doesn't make me a white supremacist or a racist.

Also post a timestamp or tweet your post ID which in your case would be "mMbMPoyB".

It's simple, the world calls for wet work and we answer.

>implying it's not 80 replies of shitposting
Saging doesn't work anymore, try it and you'll still bump. This is the next best option

What is 'redpilled' and what are is the exact signifcance of 'memes'?

hey bby u and me get 2gether and i'll make sure ur "white" collared if you no wot i mean (im going 2 cum on u ;) cant wait)

a timestamp is a photo of yourself holding a paper with "Sup Forums" and the current date/time written on it. If you don't do that, nobody will answer your questions.

Being 'alt right' has given my life new meaning.

About a year ago was when I finally kicked heroin, and my new found pride in myself and my people is what keeps me sober. Why would I defile my body with that filth, when my ancestors were conquering the world at my age?

I swallowed every bit of the propaganda about weed being safe, I felt guilt just for being white because I was told to. And as I grew older I was told my opinion as a straight white male was worth less than someone else. Now I don't make excuses for the things I've done and I take responsibility, I think anyone who makes mistakes should. Just like minorities who cry about racism being what holds them back, no it's you and old you who stands in your way.

redpilled is a special kind of suppository that enhances our sexual prowess and increases our virility.

i'd be willing to demonstrate the redpill to you