Tfw the people who made one of the best trilogies in human history went full transgender

>tfw the people who made one of the best trilogies in human history went full transgender

They were trans the whole time!

no, they were not

Larry/Lana seemed legit, but when the fat one transitioned too, I'm pretty sure he was just jealous of all the attention his brother/sister was getting.

so he chopped off his dick too?

they only made one good movie, it's unarguably one of the best movies ever made so I don't know what trilogy you're speaking about

I don't know. It seemed pretty half-assed. He might've just thrown on a wig and gone for a few interviews. It was probably his agent's idea desu

The sequels are underrated. They're definitely overlong and have some pretty bad scenes/characters, but I re-watched them recently and enjoyed the much more than I thought I would. They definitely beat the hell out of any action films I've seen in recent years

Come on, all the three were a top-notch. It's like choosing between your three children - you simply can't.

One of the best? Tf are you on, Matrix is the best film trilogy bar none.

I don't even.

Then what happened? They decided to be trans, and later got a sex-change?

if you want to be a good artist, you have to be trans. cisgendered "people" experience life as only 1 of 2 binary genders. trans people can experience all genders - all of life in general. only a cistard would be so conceited to think that you can tell a story about other people's lives without experiencing anything they have lived through.

only trans people are capable of being good artists (or good people in general). cistards are only good for creating capeshit and MLP.

That was really odd.

What are the odds that both of them are transgender?

they probably got molested or something

mental illness is genetic

>trans people can experience all genders

>implying dressing as a man means you experience life as a man

>They definitely beat the hell out of any action films I've seen in recent years

The Matrix sequels are definitely more watchable movies in these capeshit saturated days the we live in.

I could get one of them turning Tranny but literally both of them decided to chop off their dicks, It has to be some sort deep fetish or maybe something in their childhood which made this way

Larry/Lana is a sexual masochist in a long-term relationship with a professional dominatrix. He/she likes to be humiliated and degraded, "feminization" is simply one part of that fetish, and they took it to the next level with a permanent, public transition. She's not a "real" transgender like some people are, it's just one function of an entirely different fetish.

I don't know the story with the other Wachowski. sounds about right to me

The films are clearly about trans issues. It's a surprise that ANYONE was the first already famous person to come out, but it's not a surprise that we'd have two or three by now.

maybe they fuck each other

When both your kids chop their dicks off you fucked up as parents. Also only the first Matrix movie is good out of the 3 but I did enjoy Speed Racer.

Speed Racer was pretty nice.

V for Vendetta was pretty nice.

Cloud Atlas wasn't that bad

>one of the best trilogies

Larry left his then wife for a dominatrix around 2000 and that was the time the first rumours about Larrys transition started to appear. He literally fell for the trap meme because of the degenerate things he did with the dominatrix.

dont forget Sense8!

netflix is allowing them to finish it as well. cant wait.

How is this a bad thing?

only the first one was any good

>be Jewish
>become a degenerate

everytime.

Right. I forgot they are going to be able to give sense8 a proper ending.

Speed Racer is better than the other two sequels and I haven't watched Animatrix.

>the sequels are underrated.

I there are no big action blockbusters that are evem close to being as good as any of the Matrix movies, even the two sequels. Everything is pure popcorn and "fun" now.

The only one that was doing anything close was Zack and he's dead now.

Is Sense8 actually good?

>there are no big action blockbusters that are evem close to being as good as any of the Matrix movies, even the two sequels

Im a bigger Wachowski fan than most. I loved and bought every Matrix movie. I even liked and bought Jupiter Ascending on blu ray after seeing it in the theater.

....but fuck Sense 8. Its gay buttseks shilling mote than anything.

>mfw Sup Forums is so bluepilled they don't know what happened to them

This first movie was a little too woke, consequences were never the same.

No. I just rewatched the whole trilogy, 2 and 3 are utter dogshit.

t. manchild

Maybe, but I still have a hard time sitting through Matrix Revolutions.
It was so disappointing.

Neo gets his eyes fried, Trinity dies...Smith merges with Neo - Neo dies.

well it's a simulation, what kind of imagery were you expecting at this point?

This is what happens to balding betas.
They rather become women so they can wear wigs instead of owning their genetic code.

t. wife's son caretaker

The highway scene is pretty dope it's like half the sequels budget went to it.

Sucking dick and getting rammed in the ass does not make you a better artist.

thanks for proving my point

most trannies are "lesbians"
why do you think we want to keep them away from daughters

They were punished by (((them))). They crossed the line somewhere and had to either go trap or kill themselves.

The W's can make a comeback it they get rid of the SJW Sense 8 type shit and just make good movie.

Shortening all of gay shit into their work is like NFL players kneeling. Nobody wants to see that shit. We just want to see the show that wr came for.

Rewatch v for vendetta the first matrix movie and speed racer.

with what?

>shortening

Shoehorning

>comeback

they literally chopped their dicks off dude

there's no coming back from that.

Matrix is hella overrated and the sequels are shit.

>with what?

You havent seen Sense 8 have you...it fucking disgusting.

hot until he turned into a trap

that's fucked up

>The Mayrix is overrated

You should really consider suicide. There tons of ways where you wont even feel a thing.

>they only made one good movie
This. So much this.

My second favorite Matrix movie is "Keanu".

>one of the best trilogies
Reloaded and Revolutions sucked ass and were redundant, The Matrix was great on its own and didn't need any continuation.

>Larry/Lana is a sexual masochist in a long-term relationship with a professional dominatrix.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

Twins do everything together. They live a co-dependent life and usually one is dominant over the other while still being unable to function with its other half.

Every time a twin go gay the other follows suit. There are many examples of this. The same with suicide.

That was very informative Dr Mengele.