How is Westeros suppose to beat them?

How is Westeros suppose to beat them?

Build a bigger wall.

I mean they die with one scratch of the dragon glass in the show and don't have wear much armor

2 drakes>1 drake

it don't matter, none of this matters

GoT would be better if you removed the dragons, the white walkers, Bran, and the rest of the magical stuff

The main characters have plot armour and as such are able to kill a disproportionately large amount of enemies compared to other characters

Obsidian tipped arrows. Seriously, it's even more dangerous to the undead than normal arrows to normal people. They make it look like one little pinprick from obsidian basically violently explodes the undead and white walkers. So with the mountains of obsidian they're using to make weapons, instead just make arrow tips. Don't even need sharpshooters, just massed archers. As many undead as there may be, they'll never be more than you can have/make arrows.

Deus Ex Machina

nah the mystery and doubt surrounding the magic in the books, like it's a science most people don't know much about is really good

I had a dream that somebody just threw a grenade at the Night King. It knocked him down but didn't kill him. Then some guy grabbed his ice spear and stabbed him with it until he died. It was very anticlimatic.

Well in the books it is implied they don't.
This is a prelude to Great Winter and it won't be resolved.But there is going to be some kind of cease fire allowing pockets of humanity to endure until Winter passes.

>dreaming about GoT
ok

But the undead drake is 2x faster and his fire is 3-4x hotter.

>Well in the books it is implied they don't.
how

by sending 25 assholes and a paladin up to his citadel

there's a knob on the side and if you turn it the flame goes down

Goblin child kills king white walker and they all drop dead. We already established that they die if the white walker they are in thrall to dies. This is going to have such a fucking cop out ending because of this one detail, I swear to god.

More like how is Westeros going to defeat Euron?

It's been established that the White Walkers are now just a side mission.

Arya will give him a severe personnel shortage, complete with a truly insufferably smug smile

with shit writing

How did Buffy and her slags defeat the uber-vamps? QED.

Dany was told in Season 2 that the answer is in Asshai, but she didn't listen.

/ourguy/ will literally fuck the dragon with a dragon glass ballista in the first episode

very carefully

There are far too many hints to just describe it here.
But in the main book-world there are other places where in the past White Walkers invaded.White walkers are more of an Ice Fae magical race than zombies
Also it is more of a cycle, possibly faces of the same dualistic God.
IIRC it is hinted they have to bring back the touched child to the White Walkers as symbol of peace(but so far nobody realizes this).

they won't

zombie army will relentlessly conquer westeros.
night queen cersei will relentlessly sit on the frozen throne
zombie jon zombie dany zombie everybody will relentlessly bend the knee to night queen
night king will relentless conquer all the lands beyond westeros
relentlessly

He's literally ez mode with Arya on the other side. In fact, Arya could end the entire Southern conflict with just a stroll down there.

>What would Ser Bronn Stokeworth do, if he was here right now?
>He'd kill a dragon and fuck it too, that's what Ser Bronn Stokeworth'd do!
I really want Bronn posting to be a thing.

Tirion Fordring and Ashbringer

arya will parry the night king's spear into him

>Night King is about to execute the last remaining GOT character
>A shinning light comes from outside the shot, and he stops
>A figure is revealed in over the top armour, wielding Ashbringer, with kickass hair
>"Hey, Night King! God is pissed off at you, and I'm here to make you pay!"

ah. grrrrrrrmworm that serial boykilling pedoperv is copying from the plot of the darwath trilogy.

inb4 grrmwrrrm finds out he's been exposed and decides to look for another author to copy from

Tyrion Lannister: Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Night King...
Ned's ghost and the swirling souls disappear, and Tyrion shields his eyes from the blinding light. With the freed souls of the Night King gone, Tyrion picks up the Helm of Domination and examines it.
Tyrion: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other to—
Jamie: Tyrion... You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother... but it is not your own.
The scorched caricature of Jon Snow is revealed, sitting atop the Frozen Throne.
Tyrion: Jon... by the seven...
Jon Snow: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Tyrion. Forevermore - I will be the jailor of the damned.

There is a canon map published, which has other citadels on other continents against White Walkers.

jeeezus i thought he would at least have a smidgen of brains to copy only one thing from the darwath trilogy so he can claim it was just coincidence.

t. trump

Holy shit bros I just got chills from that reference.

Oh mah god the warcraftmovies days.

Tales of the Past 3 was maybe one of the best "Indy machinma productions" ever.

Bran will spill his spaghetti and give Jon all the exposition he needs to kill the night king

They are going to find a magical Ice Heart mcGuffin or something along those lines and once they blow it up all the white walkers will die just like at the end of a Phantom Menace

>its another killing the main villain destroys all his minions episode

NEXT!

quick time events

Is that what Dragonglass actually is? Just obsidian?

unless dumb and dumber stay true to the books` spirit and actually end the finaly on a bad note where walkers take over westoros

already established that killing a walker kill everyone wight they ever made, there are like, what, 4 walkers?

fucking cakewalk.
WW storyline ends by episode 3 of the new season, rest of season focus n human fights. screencap this

obsidian doesn't kill the wights

but there's no way to not make the payoff stupid.

with fire, so it would truly be The Song of Ice and Fire

jonarys kill the night king and all walkers and thralls die instantly. lik in all those movies with overpowered enemies.

you're actually retarded if you think westeros is gonna win

bran spills his boyjuice and jon sucks and swallows boyjuice giving jon all the orgasmic visions he needs to kill the night king

jon then gives bran a thank you sex
gendry enters room and joins them

With 10-25 people

>house goodmen are the princes who were promised