Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Somebody else remade the thread Edition

Previous thread Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Hill Valley - San Fransokyo - Aberdale

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/86909726/#86921285
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86909726/#86922115
youtu.be/-5v-e0gXk60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh good.
Someone else made the thread.

Not sure how active it can be today though.

Stands for review from the previous thread:
surprisingly, the last thread survived until the morning

really liked giffen's doom patrol run. wish it lasted longer.

Who else is part of the circus in Springfield besides Jojo, Stromboli and the Coachman? There is another character in the Stand doc that was suggested as being part of it, but I'm not sure if we are using him.

Do these threads still drawfag?

Who are you referring to?

Here:
>「WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN」 (Arctic Monkeys)
>User: Herman the Human Mole/Eddy (from The Resident’s Freakshow comic)
>Appearance: A large piano that, when played, creates living shadows, which may have strange or grotesque deformities on them.
>Ability: When in range of the user, anything casting a shadow at the time will start being pulled underground by it, as though the ground were intangible, or had the consistency of sand. The shadow’s strength is the same as the weight of whatever it is being generated by, so some things sink quicker than others. If they resist, the shadows can become animate and actively try pushing the opponent underground. Shadows can also pull objects underground to serve as obstacles. The stand is only effective if there is any light and a shadow to generate. The user can see through the shadows as well, to determine where the enemy is.
>Role: Suggested as a member of a traveling circus of stand users, who also guard a corpse part. I haven’t thought about who the other members should be in though, I’ve been waiting to throw out some suggestions/ideas. Anyway, I just figured he’d be a good member in the group. The idea behind the fight is that Herman would keep himself secluded while sending shadows to attack people under orders. He’s an albino with a phobia of the sun

Doom Patrol vol 5 #11 if i'm not wrong

after arriving to Spain, the racers are staying on land or in the cruiser?

not as much as when it first started

I like this concept.

Interesting, yeah, we can still use him in Springfield since the circus is back to having a corpse part.

I think on the cruiser.

Then Hex and Pym could encounter an assassin onboard the cruiser, can't be Scud though, since he is programed to only attack during the race (don't know if D.A.V.E. has the same instructions)

And also because Scud and DAVE won't have been introduced in the story yet at that point.

Not anymore. There is just one guy, and everybody else left because they got bored with how things are going.

I don't even think the guy who was drawing Part 1 is still working on this anymore. Last time he spoke he was really unsatisfied with the creative choices that the people in charge of this project were doing, and that was in early October.

I'm gonna start updating the doc, let me know if I missed something

By the way, are we gonna use The Fog surrogate that is currently listed?

>Last time he spoke he was really unsatisfied with the creative choices that the people in charge of this project were doing, and that was in early October.
What did he say?

I was going to update it later, but if you're already on it...

Which one is The Fog surrogate?

>Jenny (Les Nombrils)
>「Radio Chaos」 (named after Radio K.A.O.S., a Roger Waters solo album)
>Appearance Takes the form of a feminine humanoid covered in gold chains around every place on its body, from arms to neck. There is a square compartment on its chest that can open up like a drawer door, and an iridescent smoke pours out of both this opening and the stand's mouth and eyes. (Brotherhood of Dada’s The Fog)
>Abilities: 「Radio Chaos」 has the power to produce a colorful high quality gemstone from the drawer on its torso, each stone having a long, sharp edge, making it seem similar to a dagger or nail in appearance. When the gemstone stabs into the flesh of a living being, it will embed itself into that being's flesh and begin to slowly suck away the memories, stand, and soul of that person into the crystal. This process will heavily weaken the afflicted as it progresses, and it takes a rather short amount of time, around 20 seconds. When complete, the person whose soul was taken will fall comatose.
>If Jenny removes the crystal from the corpse and stand into her own flesh, she is able to access that person's every skill, memory, and even their stand power. The charged crystals are very fragile and if smashed, the soul will return to the person it was taken from, reviving them.
>the drawer on Radio Chaos' chest also serves as a storage space for charged crystals, holding an unlimited amount of them to use as needed.

That's very similar what what DAVE's stand does.

So we could either modify it (to better match the Fog powers) or cut it and make D.A.V.E. the member of the Dada party that represents the Fog. There were also some changes that were suggested for 「One Last Time」 in a previous thread.

On a related note, Killinger was taking the place of the Quiz, right?

Yes, because he can do miraculous things and the Quiz had "every super power you've never thought of".

Possibly the most OP power in all of the DC universe.

And I'm fine with making DAVE a Dadaist.

Alright, I'm updating the character list too.
The host of Ghost Rider was going to be the indian Johnny Bravo?

Found this about Tempo while perusing through the archive:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86909726/#86921285
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86909726/#86922115

Alright, here is Shocker's Stand based on the ideas from the previous threads, still needs a name though:

>Appearance: A small orange dog with a quilted pattern over it and a bolt on its forehead
>Ability: Allows its user to swap places with anything that he's touched within a 50m radius. In order for him to switch places with something he's touched, he must first say something while touching that object and repeat the same phrase, each object must have a unique phrase assigned to them.

Yes. I liked that idea. I can work with that when writing the first sections of the part.

Now we just need a name.

Would the assassin be on Nobody's payroll or be unconnected to him?

Well Hex would be in possession of a corpse part at that point, so maybe instead of an assassin it's someone sent in to size up what kind of ability Hex got.

I think they are aware of Hex being in possession of one of the eyes thanks to Aunt May or Goofy.

Between the two, It should be Goofy since we are keeping Aunt May's affiliation with Nobody hidden until they arrive to Rio

What's gonna happen with the other eye?

「Excitable Boy」

At any point would he shout that?

damn it, there was a lot of stuff to update

I'm pretty sure that's the name for the Stand

There's always a lot of stuff to update. Usually it takes me at least 20 minutes just adding in everything from the previous thread. So far I've been the only one really keeping doc 7 up to date.

It's easier if you just start at the top of the thread and work your way down, jumping around the doc adding things in where they go.
It's more difficult when discussion is all over the place since you have to keep coming back to the same places in the doc over and over again.

Not the way the Stand is currently defined, which would require other phrases. I just suggested it because I had it in mind for a dog-based Stand of my own.

I just mean does he ever shout the name of his ability before using it or it being explained.

bump

Bumping before bed.

Who knows if the thread will be able to make it through tomorrow.

I know I'll be busy.

bump

Mainly he disliked the idea of removing the Eds from the role of protagonists in Part 4 and then greatly downgrading their participation there. Considering a lot of people were expecting to see the Eds as the heroes in that part, it was really a dick move and I can see why he was so pissed about it. You can even notice how the number of contributions to the project shortened after that point.

He also disapproved Dora being pushed to be the protag for Part 6 and his disappointment with how Part 6 was handled in general. I didn't mind about Dora in the beginning but as Part 6 went on her character was written as really unlikeable and boring in my opinion.

Personally I didn't like a lot of the changes that were made to that part either, mostly removing Gaz and Giffany from the main group and replacing them with Sticks and Professor Pericles, who turned out terrible choices since Pericles was emotionally dry as Dora and Creepy Susie and his interaction with them were just plain dull, and Sticks was irritating as her personality was built to be all the time snarky and got even worse when the two anons responsible for the writing of Part 6 tried to push her to have a much bigger role in the whole story whereas there were people that wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible.

After Shocker and the Front men, who is Hex next mark? I know that Mean Angel is the last one

The main problem with part 6 is that it was written on the fly, whenever I asked about building the plot outline I got no answers and the writefags had to come up with the story as they wrote it. Giffany was always supposed to be an antagonist turned ally, but her introduction was going to be much earlier in the original draft.

And yeah, reducing the role of the Eds in part 4 felt dickish, especially because we were halfway through with the story when the complains started

I believe his next mark is Mojo Jojo, but his bounty hunting priorities take a back seat once he gets a corpse part and becomes hunted himself.

I see, he would probably be captured before the european stage is finished.

By the way, the Serenity storytime already started

Oh good, that's started.

Anyone who wants to know who Serenity is should go check that out. It's a wild ride every year, though the edits, fanart, and other stuff often doesn't get posted until later since those who post it are usually busy during the day.

And I suppose Mojo could be captured during phase 2.

>Araki will never write/draw the Doom Patrol

You mean while they are island hopping?

Bump

Maybe the guy sent is one of the members of Nobody's cabinet, either Mirror Master or Doctor Destiny

Which corpse part will Crazy Jane get first?

god bless I haven't been in these threads since the beginning but I'm glad they're still around

There's no one to turn Mojo over to for the bounty while island hopping.

Mirror Master I think we need to keep around for a while. He has a role to play on the way to phase 3 anyway.

Doctor Destiny is open for use though.

well fuck, I wasn't aware of this when I first suggested that Serenity merges with the whole corpse

There is a member of the Dada party that kicks the bucket in Rio (and jokes about getting the president's D), who should be?

Ha ha, coincidences.

I was thinking it'd be Aunt May who kicks it in Rio.

Ok, Aunt May dies in Rio, The Blue Meanie is retired in Paris, and Nobody dies onboard The Absolution, have we decided when the other members of the brotherhood are retired?
I would like that at least one member (besides Killinger) survives in the end and promises to keep Nobody's ideals alive and honor his comrades' memories

Doctor Destiny is the odd man out of the group I think.

He takes things just seriously enough to be annoyed with Mr. Nobody sometimes, but still follows him.
I doubt he'd betray him or be sent to his death knowingly, but if I'm not sure if he should survive to the end.

I think Mélusine survives to the end. She did her job faithfully and reports the winner of the race despite wanting to stay behind and possibly try to save Mr. Nobody.

I know V is supposed to die, but then not really die.
There was something about a man who's name was an alliteration falling over dead in an alley way at the end from whatever wounds would've killed V. This being something about that line "Ideas are bullet proof".

What about D.A.V.E.? does he make it to the space stage? Is he the one that kills Hex?

Honestly, I think it would have worked out better if the Eds weren't in Part 3, or weren't as prominent. That way they wouldn't feel oversaturated. I still like Part 4 the best out of all the parts so far though.

I don't know how far DAVE makes it yet.

Any ideas for him?

That Serenity storytime was a damn roller coaster

D.A.V.E. has been built up as being a big threat since he was first suggested, there was even the idea that he managed to kill one of the protagonists when he was slated for part 3.

Right now, his last appearance is in the Iron Vulture before Mirror Master drops Big Guy Nobody onboard and his partner, Scud, reaches the space stage and dies shortly after Nobody is killed.

We can have DAVE kill Hex then. We're going to kill Hex one way or another.

Unless we come up with someone else, DAVE is a good option. Pym would probably kill DAVE in a rage after the fact, but then feel remorse or some other complicated emotion since he's come to see robots as being people and not just things.

Maybe Pym doesn't kill anyone up to that point? Could tie it in with his mental health conditions he's already dealing with.

Dang, page 10 bump.

Well, after all those delays I finished updating the doc

>He first sees robots as mere soulless machines
>His opinion changes as he helped to save the lives of the town's denizens from Gatlocke's raiding party and witnessed first hand how the robots behave like humans
>Then a fucking robot comes and murder his partner in cold blood

What is the rib cage power? After Hex' death, Pym may think that if Hex would had the rib cage instead of him, he could have survived.

We haven't figured out what additional ability the rib cage gives Pym on top of the stand he already got from the jawbreaker.

it was originally going to be the ability to shrink himself to the size of an ant, I don't know if we are keeping that.

What other powers has Pym had over the years in his comics?

As far as I know he's mostly stuck with size change abilities, but he's used them very creatively. He'd keep all kinds of shit in his pockets, including chainsaws and labs. Pic related happened once, and he created something called the Infinite Avengers Mansion, which was an extra-dimensional HQ with, well, infinite floors.

Well, whatever power the rib cage gives him, just remember he won't have that power during the final battle.

I just thought of something really stupid.

Coconuts.

You know in cartoons how when a character gets a coconut dropped on their head they get amnesia?

You know how in part 8 the main character is supposed to have amnesia?

You see where I'm going with this? This is where the CoCo spoken line in part 8 could come from.

Well, bumping before bed.

does it give him one of Superman's powers or it just unlocks the second ability of his Stand?

Who was supposed to be the ringmaster of the circus?Stromboli or the coachman

>Instead of using a fancy device or a Stand's ability, Homestar's assailant just beated the living crap outta him with a coconut
>His concussion is so severe that he only repeats "coco" when he is found
>There are coconuts lying all over the place

I think both, but the Superman power is passive.

The Coachman, I think.

Maybe it gives him a more resistant skin, if not downright bulletproof, that's why he would lament that he took the ribcage instead of Hex

>Part 8 takes place on Fruit Salad Island
youtu.be/-5v-e0gXk60

Could work.

Like wearing a bullet proof vest all the time.

Would it make his entire body bulletproof or just his chest?
During his downtime, Pym could check himself and notice that the kryptonian "S" symbol is now branded on his chest

I think it'd just be his chest, but it could be applied to his whole body.

The skull was enough to give Tulio a handsome face and also a godly physique, so maybe having any part of the corpse boosts the physique of the person it has merged with.

Hex and Pym are already in pretty good shape, so they didn't notice.

>Pym is gunned down with some serious firepower by one of the assassins
>Both Hex and Pym are astonished as the later remains unscathed, all the bullets bounced off him
>Pym burst into laughter, he even grabs a gun a shot himself in the chest at blank point
>Hex notices how all the bullets hit him in the chest and warns Pym about the possibility of not being completely bulletproof
>The assasin hear this and shots at Pym's head while he is still mocking him
>Hex manages to shoot down the bullet with one of its own just in time and orders him to take cover

Sounds like the kind of fuck up move Pym would make.

I'd say it happens on the train after Paris.

Who are aboard that train?

Don't know much about this thread.

Just started getting into JoJo.

Do ya'll need a voice-actor.

Still too far away for me to be able to answer that in full detail.

Anything Fantastic Island and beyond is too far away for me to think about yet.

sure

I recall there was a train Stand and the Diesel guy

What power does the Wizard get from the Corpse part?

I think we haven't decided the setting of part 8 besides the apartment where Homestar is residing and the Scopemen homeland

The ability to semi-recreate physical locations from memories which can be explored by him.

Or some confusing shit like that.

It's how when he's at the burnt up, dilapidated old house of Daffy's family he's able to explore it as if it had just recently been lived in and find Over Feathers on Daffy's writing desk to absorb more fragments of Daffy's personality from it.

Say a house burned down and there was a rare book at one point in time on the second floor. The second floor no longer exists and the book might not have even been in the house when it burned down, but with this ability The Wizard can still explore the second floor and read said book as if it were all still there.

It's not clearly defined yet, but that's pretty much what he does after beating the ghost that's keeping the old family guardian spirit imprisoned.

I thought that was going to be Figment's doing, or the product of a ritual (since it was suggested that Daffy's ancestors practiced occultism before being chased out of France)

I don't know.

I'd rather it be the corpse part's doing since otherwise there's no significance to The Wizard getting the leg on Fantastic Island.

Just say it's a mix of stands and magic.

I recall the idea of that thread cap of Venom possessing Thomas the Tank Engine being included in some way.

Was thinking about Mean Angel, he could be defeated by overloading his cyborg augmentations, making him bang his head so hard his neck breaks and his head is flung away

Fat Controller was also suggested

I'm not familiar with him.

you mean the fat controller or Mean Angel?

Fat Controller.

Mean Angel I at least know what role he's intended for.

He's a character from Thomas the Tank Engine

I'm a drawfag who would like to help, who should i speak with?

Anyone.

If you're interested in the project, read through the docs or just whatever we're currently discussing in the thread.
If something interests you enough, then draw it.

Bumping before bed.

bump

I just noticed that we have the holy grail trial in France and a spoof of the idol scene from Raiders in Aberdale, Should we have a reference to Temple of Doom?

How many Stan Lees were supposed to be in San Fransokyo?