OPTIMUS NO I HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN THEY NEED ME TO SURV-

OPTIMUS NO I HAVE A WIFE AND CHILDREN THEY NEED ME TO SURV-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can transformers have children?
>If they can reproduce do they have souls?

optimus "the executor" prime

No and no. It changes with continuity but it's never sexual (mostly spiritually-themed manufacture) and souls are meant to be nebulous and immaterial where the transformers equivalent is an actual physical thing that exists in their body.

OPTIMUS HELP THERE ARE CHILDREN FUCKING EACH OTHER DOWN THERE

You two are forgetting that Revenge of the Fallen confirmed that the Transformers have souls and they can go to heaven.

tell that to ironhide rusted body

Nigga sparks grow out of the ground
They don't fuck or give birth

No, I'm not forgetting. It's a physical thing called a "spark" which is contained in an organ in their body, and when they die it's physically released and moves to rejoin whatever said continuity is calling the transformers afterlife. Yes, it's an afterlife; no, it's not mystical. It's a physical thing that actually exists.

Only Jhiaxus' colony in the G2 comic does this and the G2 comic is just slightly unreadably dreadful.

NO OPTIMUS YOU CAN'T DO THIS AHHHH UNDER THE GENEVA CONVENTION I AM NOW YOUR PRISONER AND CANNOT BE HARMED NOOOOO PLEASE I'M SO SCARED I DON'T WANNA DIE

>No one has a right to know how a fellow Cybertronian was created. There's a thin line between categorization and segregation, and I never want to see it crossed again.
IDW Megatron is the transformers equivalent of a nigger.

top kek

I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!

I'M ON MY KNEES OPTIMUS, BEGGING. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK OPTIMUS, I WILL SUCK YOUR DICK!

>takes off his mask
>it's extremely painful
KINO

OPTIMUS PLEASE, I REGRET EVERYTHING. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, HAVE MERCY OPTIMUS

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IT HURTS

OPTIMUS

OPTIMUS IT HURTS AHHHHH PLEASE OPTI

P-PLEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH STOP PLEEEAAAASE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

AAAAAAGGGHHH
SAVE ME STARSCREAM

AAAAAAAAAAAUUAAAAAAAAAAGGHGHH

You'll suck my cock?

What the fuck is his problem?

>delivers lengthy monologue on honor while running a blade through a decepticon's back

optimus is /ourguy/

In revenge of the fallen egg sack things with small robots are shown and also Sam dies and goes to robot heaven and brings optimus back from the dead as well. So yes and yes.

Ok this was straight up murder

What else would killing someone be?

murder usually connotes an unjustified killing. like if you are in war and someone is shooting at you and you shoot back and kill them it's not murder. but if someone surrenders and then you shoot them in the head it might be considered murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

it's a war, he killed his enemies
they drew first blood

The DotM Megatron fight was so disappointing, if you can even call it a fight.

Enemies surrender Prime is killing prisoners of war

To quote the Decepticons themselves.

>"No prisoners. Only trophies."