Two of the worst actresses in hollywood

>incapable of acting
>horrible filmographies

Why are they allowed to keep getting roles?

don't you talk bad about best emma

Agreed I hate Emma Stone so much her acting is unbearable. Kstew is shit but more bearable I guess but I haven't all her stuff. Both have horrible filmographies, Stone's is embarassing.

I think you posted the wrong picture, OP, you were supposed to post Emma Watson and not Emma Stone

Seriously, can you imagine how shit La La Land would be if Emma Watson had been casted like the original plan was instead of Emma Stone?

I want to nibble on those toes

because it's a fucking guild! it's a fucking mafia. they're like an elite group of people who get to be famous and rich for a pre-defined purpose.

Emma Watson can sing better though.

Emma Stone can't sing. Like at all.
Emma Watson also looks far better.

And since neither can really "act" I don't think the movie would have suffered. If anything it would have been a bigger success. Just compare the box office gross of La La Land to Beauty and the Beast.

Dude, that's clearly a picture of emma stone

Doesn't matter if Watson can sing better when the only thing that's required for a movie like this is to be able to hit your notes. If anything Stone sings better than Goose in the movie.

And Emma Watson being hotter doesn't matter when she wouldn't have any chemistry at all with the Goose, she has one single expression. Watson wouldn't have been able to put up a convincing performance for a role like this, someone who looks and sings average is mucj more fitting for the movie and how the characters are written. The Goose is a musical prodigy and starts touring with a successful band while Stone is stuck working in a coffee shop while struggling to make it as an actor

KStew mingles at yacht parties

Fucking freak.

Two of the best feetresses in hollywood

>incapable of wearing closed top footwear
>amazing podiatries

Why are they allowed to keep hiding their soles?

Yes...me too. I want to bury my face in her soles too.

good god. look at them.

Because they both have the best feet in Hollywood. You cant deny this.

I've seen better.

those are god tier you pleb

My girls....

>You don't have a girlfriend

this needs an added twirled moustache

r/movies isn't even self aware
Stone can't act and plays herself always.

Thisx100 anyone saying she's good is a pleb at heart and mind.

I've said it for a bit, Stone and Lawrence are the worst actresses. I seem to trigger Sup Forums everytime I say it. Stewart is just as bad too.

Goose and Stone had no chemistry just like gangster squad. Belle and beast actually did.

KStew was good in Sils Maria and Cafe Society. Personal Shopper maybe, too, but not good enough to lead the film.

Stone looked ugly as shit on screen in la la land and her performance was the same tired meme performance, plus she couldn't dance or sing. Her and gosling are hacka.

The froggers feet are not even good looking, no meme, they seem clammy and bony. I don't get this.

Chazelle literally wrote it with her in mind, stop memeing she's extremely expressive moreso than the toad.

stay angry haters.
she will always be the best emma

but they make up the 4 best feet in the business

Only feetplebs from Wikifeet think she has good feet; it's literally just a meme at this point.