Ask a second generation asian american anything

ask a second generation asian american anything

Are you voting for Trump?

Are you Chinese or Japanese?

Hillary is terrible i'd rather vote for trump than her plus she could die at any second during her presidency

chink unfortunately f.a.m.

How would you want America to be in 50 yesrs? Demographically, domestically and internationally.

>confirmed American.

Canada out.

Why do asian people take their shoes off inside the house?

How much of a disappointment to your parents are you?

Are you able to fly under the current racism against whites as a colored person or are you considered hitler like the rest of us cock ASIANs?

less nigger culture and more productive members of society
i don't really know, my parents say it's to keep the dirt from getting the floors dirty
my parents are pretty proud of me actually
i'm treated as white by whites and as a minority by minorities

How can I seduce chink girls better?

Fellow second generation chink here
How americanized are you? I'm barely conversational in mandarin/cantonese anymore and can barely speak to my family. feels bad man

if you hate white people why did you come here

How financially successful are you?

in america, second generation have a personal identity while first gens have more of a societal identity.
can't even speak or read the language. so pretty americanized
i don't hate whites
2.5k in bank with 50k college debnts currently a student

Are you a white asian?(Japanese/Korean)
or a black asian?(Philipino, Thai, Vietnamese, etc)

i'm 100% chink and my skin is pale white (both parents were chinese immigrants)

Why did you guys evolve into personal identities and blacks didn't and now whites are trying to go back to it in your opinion?

When are you leaving? Japs only!

Do you get mad when you see 15th generation blacks who can't speak English properly and blame America for their failures?

they became Americanized and like most americans, have a sense of self as opposed the image of being a member of a society
never, i look pretty japanese though and get mistaken for a jap many times

yes "WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIT" doesn't mean you are slaves today.

When are you going home?

Why? That's boring as hell.

okay

Do you think Asians tend to integrate better? I'm in texas virtually zero asians, hardly any black (least where im at)lots of Mexicans, it takes a few generations for them to fully integrate but some 2nds do, they tend to always speak Spanish in groups with their own kind even if whites are around even though they speak English,

it usually depends on the generation of immigrants. first gen immigrants usually stick to asian circles and don't immigrate very well. second generations have to go to school but their parents raise them to their culture. third generation immigrants are basically whites and have no trouble intergrating into society

Fair enough, there's pockets down here where Mexicans never integrate and basically live in a little Mexico, street signs in Spanish shit like that

You have a hot sister mate?

fug off

How can we create Asian communities alongside white communities in the US without these NEETs on here wanting to bang your women because they watch too much Japanese cartoons?

treat asians like you would whites, invite them for family gatherings and invite them to join the communities also try seeking out 2nd and 3rd generation asians