I love how DC's returning some characters to their pre-Flashpoint looks with no explanation at all...

I love how DC's returning some characters to their pre-Flashpoint looks with no explanation at all. I don't really care how it happens. Just glad that it is. Hope they do more of it to characters that were damaged in the reboot.

>implying the problem with nuEiling was his race

I love that in the DCAU JK Simmons voiced Eilling and he looked just like Simmons:

Eiling isn't getting changed back tho.
Go check the Captain Atom preview

Won't Eiling be black again in Captain Atom mini?

That's weird. The image comes from the Firestrom story in Legends of Tomorrow which came out this year.

Maybe there are two Eillings?

Makes more sense than having three Jokers and two Wally Wests.

But there is an explanation for NuLobo you fucking idiot. They literally set up his return back to regular Lobo in the end of his series.

Conway is phoning in his DC Work, nobody gives a shit about Legends of Tomorrow so Editors didn't care.

The concept of people having the same names aren't far fetched.

killer moth got his proper costume back as well

its not his proper costume. It looks literally nothing still like his old costume.

>OH WOW DC JUST TURNED LOBO BACK TO HIS OLD SELF FOR NO REASON

THIS FUCKING INFURIATES ME. I READ BUNN LOBO. HE FUCKING SET THIS SHIT UP. HE WAS LITERALLY HALFWAY LOOKING LIKE THIS NEAR THE END OF THE BOOK.

Is she coming back in her full glory?

never

Will JLA be good?

yeah he was looking more Oldbo-y towards the end of the book

not quite there but if the book hadn't gotten cancelled he probably would have changed further

Can we expect her comeback?..I miss the Jester

Literally the difference between this and OP pic is bigger muscles, facial hair, and his bracers.

you think normies are gonna let go of her?

What's with the background xenomorph in the robes

They're not changing Old Lobo back.

The new Lobo in Suicide Squad vs Justice League is literally the one from the old universe. Same with the rest of the villains that showed up.

Probably not because of the damn movie. But there are some Easter eggs of the old costume every now and then. I really wish they didn't have her bleached though. It's disgusting. She's not a female Joker antihero. She's his sidekick who's madly in love with him and always goes back no matter how much he mistreats her.

B-But she's iconic, her costume is timeless and good

FUCK

Fuck the movie, man. Her jester costume ain't bad and isn't diffcult to pull off, I mean if some cosplayers can why not Hollywood with the millions of dollars that they had in disposal?

W H E N
H
E
N

I just watched that shite movie 2 days ago out of a red box and
Jesus
It was awful
If Boomer had called one person one single racist remark I would have at least put it at average but as it stands its a 2, maybe 3, out of 10 for me. Note:I do not have a large experience with terrible movies so i'm certain that it will start moving up in number as time goes on

>I really wish they didn't have her bleached though. It's disgusting. She's not a female Joker antihero.
This is honestly the absolute worst aspect of NuHarley for me. She's stupidly derivative of the Joker now, and it basically absolves her of responsibility for her actions and gives her an excuse to be a wacky retard even if Joker is long since out of the picture.

just an easter egg

there's a Xenomorph yellow lantern too

Maybe it will be different in every book like Amanda Waller's weight now.

>They literally set up his return back to regular Lobo in the end of his series.

They didn't. Nubo still sucked. Just because he stopped combing his hair that didn't made him the main man.

Are you fuckers so superficial that a hair change is all it takes? Bunn's book still sucked and still had Nubo acting as a serious character and going on about his tragic past. Fuck that.

Also, never ever again tell anyone to go read Bunn's Lobo shitty book.

I think they'll use the appearance change to make him start acting like the old Lobo, which I don't mind.

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with the shitty Nubo, as the others user were stating.

It's Rebirth, man. Anything can happen.

>They literally set up his return back to regular Lobo in the end of his series.

What happened?

Apparently had him grow out his hair, get a little more buff, and wear a vest.

Rebirth is shit. SHIIIIIT

They've been progressively porking her back up over multiple appearances leading into JL vs SS.

kamen rider moth is a fuck ton better than emo boy moth any day

So original Oldbo id back
Wasn't he supossed to be dead? Nubo killed him for good.

Lobo is canonically a temporally unstable nexus. That's like stabbing an eddy.

kek

That makes no sense.