Would you guys accept ezra miller as the flash if he looked like this?

Would you guys accept ezra miller as the flash if he looked like this?

No. He still looks like crap. Barry should have been played by a manly-looking blonde guy over 30 but under 50. I hate the idea of him being th kid on the team. Hell, Miller is six years younger than Cyborg's actor who is supposed to be the young one there.

This. My shortlist would have been Pat Wilson, Michael Rosenbaum, Ryan Gosling, Aaron Eckhart, and Brad Pitt.

No I'd just rather they'd gone with an actor who can play someone other than a mentally ill twink. Not that he isn't great at playing them, but it isn't what I want from my Barry.

i dunno what i do know is that they need to hide his fucking jaw as weird as it sounds a strong meaty jaw doesn't work for the flash or at least in real life

DCMU is peak masculinity

Sounds like you want some Nu-male from Marvel

They want to make him their Spider-Man equivalent.
While it's not completely out of character, they could have tried something different . Seriously the Hollywood cliche on "lonely nerds" is insulting and has been done to death.

I wouldn't call Miller's jaw "strong and meaty", it's just kinda weird looking because because it's too wide for how short his chin is.

Aarib Eckhart
>Ten years ago maybe, now he's too old. He'd be a better Jay Garrick
Michael Rosenbaum
>For some odd reason I see this mutherfucker as ageless so this very well could work.
Patrick Wilson
>I know he's older but I'm more okay with him than Eckhart
Gosling
>No
Bradd Pitt
>No.

I'm thinking more
Ben Foster (2007)
Taron Egerton (assuming he can do an american accent)

All awful choices.

have you seen him in the suit it's like they want his jaw to stick out

If you unironicaly use the term numale, chances are that you look like one, but fatter.

He looks likr flash thompson

I want my husbando to get the hell out of Supe movies. It's not kino at all. It'll only stigmatize his talent and subsequent career.

>tfw a TV show on a shoestring budget has a better suit

>Still gay
No.

Still better than Miller and Gustin.

Gustin is great, though.

And what's wrong with Gosling? He can act. Well, maybe the Flash isn't the type that fit him yet, hell, ya never know.

D'onofrio tapped into the Kingpin and did a phenonmenal portrayal of him.

simplicity is key when talking flash i just dont see why he needs multiply plating of armor around his neck

Wow, he would make the perfect Carol Danvers.

In my eyes, it's the simplicity of the design. Any Super Hero with a simple design is great, you don't need to over simplify a design to make improvement or whatever the reason is to justify it.

>Gustin is great
As fast Peter Parker. Not as Barry Allen.

He is a perfect young Barry.

I think they should tattoo "Really Fast" on his forehead, because how else are we suppose to know he's really fast.

No

Yes.

Who the fuck cares about look alikes?

I'll never understand why you fucks care about looks overy acting

No

I'm amazed by how you are able to defend your position with arguments

Absolutely not.

Ezra Miller looks almost exactly like young Hanzo. I don't know how that's even possible since he's not Asian at all

Just a reminder that papa is Ezra's cousin

Okay. He's too young. Has the wrong personality. All about his feelings, feelings, feelings. Wrong voice. Wrong hair color. Can't hold the show without all of the other supporting characters having their own arcs.

Lower right is Jimmy fucking Fallon.

No, but lower right would do an incredible Captain Marvel.

It irritates me that he'll never play richard ramirez. As for the question, no. He's a decent actor, but not for flash.

lol ok, nu-male

legit?

He still looks like an Asian

That goes on a school shooting spree because he Can't get a girl friend

Also he's gay you just can't recover from that

The flash deserves some respect than this

No, he looks weird blonde

>make a jewish man dye his hair blonde and wear blue eye contacts
sounds a bit problematic to me 2bh pham

he's a bad actor too

no redeming quality whatsoever

Does this guy look like the type of person to shoot up a school? Also hes dated primarily women

lol, ok, fat nu-male

why is ezra miller turning into the flash and then ms.marvel?

And tattoo "FLASSSSHHH" on his chest and the lightning symbol on his knuckles too

user, i love the TV show, but we both know that suit is shitty.

On the right he looks like Peter Parker from Edge of time. That level of handsomeness makes me happy for him, but uncomfortable all the same.
Good for you, Ezra Parker.

Is legit

This thread is perfectly ridiculous. It reminds of the people who complained about Batfleck and, god forbid, Chris "Johnny Storm" Evans Cap as well as everything else you queens ever bitch about.

Yes he looks like a Eurasian psychopath

I will never be okay with Za Furasshu

If they had just called him Wally, I would have been fine with it.

Would make a good Elliot Roger.

Wilson is gonna be Ocean Master

He's as much removed from Barry as Grant Gustin is, so I might as well treat him as an OC with the same name like the show does.

A ridiculously sexy eurasian psychopath.

>I know you are but what am I?

Epic burn.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this

>D'onofrio
That shit was the most surprising performance I've seen in years. I was -not- expecting that guy to do well, and he proved me all kinds of fucking wrong.

Shh, contrarianism is all they have user, let them have it.

But he already did

>dem DSLs

This is Gal Gadot with beard?

They fucked up the She-Hulk suit, too?

Upper right corner looks like a douche, lower right corner looks like Captain Marvel from Marvel... Carol is that you?

What's up with these shitty shops? Looks like an Iranian got a hold of photoshop.