>literally has a wifes son
>based

daily reminder

>the worst character of the best tv show ever made
Let that sink in.

He has alcoholic face.

He makes both redditors and alt-redditors mad. He is based

Faggot of the highest order.

hes got the round chin, the beard, the liberal agenda -- he's literally the face of low testosterone disease

Who?

An actual cuckold. Not even a meme.

what did he mean by this?

>I want to get cucked
>please cuck me

there are very few e-celebs that I actually hate. Most I just find annoying, but I hate Wil.

I'd be depressed too if i was married to someone that had a black son in a previous dicking.

I was very cringy when I was a child but I've mostly grown out of it. Wil hasn't.

>literally doing the numale face
Someone post the image

I don't care about his internet activities. I don't care about his wife's son. But one thing you people never discuss. He's a shit actor. Every fucking line he ever said, he accompanied with a head wobble, like some sort of demented chicken. Seriously, look it up, he just can't act. This piece of shit has ruined so many comfy shows for me. Leverage. Black Matter.

Hes aged incredibly well, like holy shit

Somehow thought he was famous enough that he would be in the same category as real celebrity's and he would be able to use their private airport so those pesky paparazzi would leave him alone.

this? He even dyed his hair blue

>ok

He is Wil Wheaton, he doesn't get a say in this.

>40 year old marries a 20 year old

Wil Wheaton is worth nothing, yet again,

>he's actually raising his wife's sons who look manlier than him
jesus christ this guy is a real life cuckold

shit Id fuck his step son

he is a real life chad meme

No the "how men, women & numales take selfies" one

puberty was not kind to him lmfao

I thought his audiobook reading of "Ready Player One" was good and the only version of that book which will ever be any good at all.

Alpha fucks the girl and runs away, leaving beta to raise the alpha's offspring and enjoy the used up pussy as a consolation prize. Alpha's sons are also Chads who will repeat the process leaving many children. No one loses. Perfect evolutionary strategy.

igotchufam

If I was Will Wheaton I'd be depressed as well

For a moment I thought this was a RIP thread

which one?

So that's why he's an avid nu male.

it irritated me that he couldn't pronounce foyer properly

is this a problem all americans have

>uninteresting
>talentless
>have a punchable face
Why is he famous again?

Plenty of people take mood altering drugs. The stigma that goes along with helping yourself not be depressed is retarded.

top fucking lel it's him alright

He would cut his own dick off if a black lesbian told him to.

I'd pay for a clean version of tng, ie one with him edited out of every episode

watching TNG for the first time atm. knowing that Wesley Crusher grew up to become a pathetic cuck kind of ruins his scenes now.

Why does his picture look like the dad from those tranny comics.

>lowest test
>orbiter of beta numales

(sexual assault charges pending)

>comparing him now to the chad adult Riker turns him into

>Wheaton sent me Emails three years ago asking if I wanted to come over and watch him jerk off while dressed like Wesley Crusher

to a guy right?

Well idk. If he sent me that Email I'd show up.

The only time Wil Wheaton has ever been enjoyable
youtube.com/watch?v=2Nae9L4EdRs

That's okay, you can decide that you didn't like what he did and that it's rape, years later if you want

It looks more like the style of the other tranny comic. The "you're so beautiful" one.

The problem isn't that he's depressed, or has problems, it's that he has problems, is depressed and still thinks he can tell other people how to live.

I don't hate him. He's a good audiobook narrator and the bits of Tabletop I watched were fine. If he could just accept himself a little bit he might ease off his judgmental politics and become fully tolerable.

That'd be a weird backpocket story
>dude did I tell you about the time fucking Wesley Crusher yanked his chain in front of me?

I feel similarly, btu didnt really know how to say it. good post

based AF

ensign crusher?

I almost spit my tea out.

Wheaton's narration of the Ready Player One audio book is one of the most cringe worthy experiences I've subjected myself to.
Beta words, read by the voice of a whining cucklet.

Why does he have that faggy nu male look? Is it the beard? The eyes? What?
He was pretty cute as a kid, never would have thought he'd turn out like this

could bot get past 5 min.
Just gonna get the ebook instead.