Marvel is trying to copy dc's consistent story arc banner

marvel is trying to copy dc's consistent story arc banner.

Eh. It's a good idea, so I don't mind them copying it.

Didn't DC just start doing that with rebirth though

yeah, it happened consistently across all titles for the 2nd story arc of all rebirth titles. i really like it.

You know they've both been doing that off and on for years now right?

This is a gay thread. Both the big two have done these kind of cover copy gimmicks for decades.

DC didn't come up with that anyway. Not like it's a new thing. In any case, it's a good thing that they copy it so who cares.

You do realize that some books have the arc name on for one and then stop right

Enemy of the State II is the same way and DC did it with Zero Year and Aquaman

Is there a problem with that?
Are you also going to talk about how they also copied the idea of speech bubbles?

I remember when Jason Todd and Bucky came back at the same time

DC copies Marvel a lot more than the reverse

this is different. dc did it across all rebirth titles in a consistent way with that rectangle. in the past, it's been select titles, and select story arcs. this is being done to every story arc even if it's not a big event. it's like the titles that the trade volumes eventually get.

>marvel is trying to copy dc
FTFY

But it's not the name of the arc. It's the name of the current status quo for the Guardians family of titles: GotG itself, Star-Lord and Rocket Raccoon.

Yeah like....well I'm sue it happens.

Suuuuure.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one's actually this delusional, right?

wtf I hate marvel now?!

Do you mean
>now I hate Marvel
or
>I hate Marvel Now
?

let's assume he means both just in case

This image got me hard.

Now this is autism.

Like how they created Deathstroke after the success of Deadpool.

The only things I can think of is Mongul being a Thanos rip off and Batman Beyond being a Spider-man rip off.

Ooh, I just realised Swamp Thing is a Man-Thing rip off! And Aquaman came after Namor.

the creators of Swamp Thing and Man-Thing were roommate, and Swamp Thing was technically created first. Also Darkseid came before both Mongul and Thanos you casual.

I know about Darkseid, you dink, I just think it's funny the only two things I could think up at first didn't matter.

>Batman Beyond being a Spider-man rip off.

>using Doctor Spectrum (a literal GL pastiche) for GL
>using Hal instead of Alan when saying he was created in the 40s
>using Nighthawk for Batman despite being a literal pastiche
>using Sentry instead of Hyperion despite using Doctor Spectrum for GL and Nighthawk for Batman
This image is pretty fucking stupid. It's been getting posted for years and it's never stopped being stupid.

Stay madvel

It undermines the very point it's trying to make by using the Squadron Supreme characters. That's like saying that DC rips off Marvel constantly by citing The Retaliators/Champions of Angor.

>DC
>Bozo the Iron Man (Aug. 1939)

>Marvel
>Iron Man the Boozer (March 1963)

>Quicksilver copying Flash just because "super speed"
>lmao at Sentry, can't tell if it's serious
>implying Moon Knight is a Batman ripoff

To add
>using Quicksilver instead of Whizzer
>using Barry Allen when you're talking about Jay Garrick

DC doesn't ripoff; it takes back what belongs to DC.

Pottery.

This. Based DC putting the shills in their place.

This. Marvel is finished.