pic related.

All the KEK threads?
All the Trump madness?

newfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldBZm8AwS-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatever happened to sageing anyway?
Did people finally realise it did nothing?

>Sup Forums activity goes up during election season
wow

> he doesn't want more redpilled people

Your pathetic Sup Forums mentality shouldn't be here.

Sage is useless when the next poster is a fucking edgy faggot newfag that takes the bait and bumps the thread. CTR slide threads getting over 200 replies proves this

is 2012 still considered newfag?

You do realize a majority of the increase came from other boards?

Came from /fit/ and Sup Forums myself

>That GG spike and drop

Kek

We're proselytizing.

>muh secret club!

Fucking loser.

cuck spam killed the board friend

Anyone who came to Sup Forums after 09 is lower than a newfag.

oldfag is 2008 or earlier

This. Sup Forums, /vp/, /r9k/, Sup Forums, and /tg/ were my boards before Rand Paul dropped out and I joined the Trump train.

>that drop in 2015
MOOOOOOOTTTT

Made me leave the board and drop activity for a while as well desu

>newfags
they are called shill; shill.

this is where your traffic is coming from

>30% oldfags
More like 10%, desu.

There's been a MASSIVE jump in Sup Forums's numbers.

I just started coming here before Trumps first debates (around august 2015) and I saw Sup Forums gradually grow in support for Trump, at first there was no Kek, no meme frogs, but the vaporwave movement helped bolster it's popularity a bit in the beginning, it was part of being a sadboi.

Now even normies are on the Trump train, we started something that was actually really significant.

pre-trump Sup Forums was a different place, definitely a higher intellectual and fact-based discussion rather than shills and anti-shills firing shit at eachother, threads were small and groups stayed together.

I originally came here because there were no weebs, either, most weebs tend to be lefties for some reason and got scared off by Hitler and Communism talk back then, immigrated from Sup Forums because the same cancer hit that what, in 2009, perhaps before.

anyway, Sup Forumss life is going to end relatively soon, as we come closer to the election, and more normies come pouring into this board to shit it up, this board will die, but there will always be a new trend and a new sadboi club for NEET's to cling onto and care about. always.

came here from Sup Forums and /x/ on the night the nigs shut down the trump rally in Chicago. I was shocked to discover how much Sup Forums fit with my views. I just always assumed that a political themed board on Sup Forums would be overly hot garbage.

that was from Sup Forums harbor

Large amount of these are shills, but you would know all about that, wouldn't you?

>that peak around the roach coup
Fucking vermin coming out in droves whenever they're mentioned

I miss old Sup Forums.

Can confirm. Never really liked four chinz before, but then again I never discovered Sup Forums until like three hours ago.

Kek welcomes all, does he not?

I been on Sup Forums for ages but never came to Sup Forums until June last year

This place was fuckin unreadable
What happened in January? Is that when Moot went out with a bang and tried to kill this place?

I can't take any of these pepe/wojack retards seriously.

>pre-trump Sup Forums was a different place, definitely a higher intellectual and fact-based discussion rather than shills and anti-shills firing shit at eachother, threads were small and groups stayed together.

I remember this. There were definitely a lot more libertariancucks back in the 2012 elections, and they posted thoughtful if retarded threads about muh NAP.

>anyway, Sup Forumss life is going to end relatively soon, as we come closer to the election, and more normies come pouring into this board to shit it up, this board will die, but there will always be a new trend and a new sadboi club for NEET's to cling onto and care about. always.

This board will never die. It will change, because Sup Forums is growing more mainstream and thus more about memes mixed with info rather than mostly info with a few memes.

Don't post again.

Many of us are oldfags from other boards who come around here during the election cycle, or when something interesting happens

Since it isn't visible anymore, the archive can't know if a post was a sage or not.

>What happened in January? Is that when Moot went out with a bang and tried to kill this place?

Moot became yet another betacuck trying to please some feminist slut and attempted to kill Sup Forums. He failed.

You're getting clever, CTR!

2007 Sup Forumstard reporting in. That place fucking sucks.

nonoku sage desu

>LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Came here mid 2015 from /m/ and Sup Forums. New to the board but not Sup Forums.

Post more graphs.

Everyone left because moot was selling our info to the JIDF.

I only stay because it's an act of protest.

Fuck israel fuck the CIA and fuck the NSA

Easy cleanup:

>no stupid Sup Forums threads
>no stupid meme spam threads about kek

Sup Forums has sucked for years, now it's just another containment board for newfags. Kind of like Sup Forums, but less fun.

Interesting, we're due for the 100,000,000 get two weeks before the election

Sup Forums is a entrance board like Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Always has been hence the steady increase.

Sup Forums is pretty much the only major board growing like mad while other boards stagnate. And as usual keeps getting worse doing it. /new/ 2.0 was quite nice if you ignored half the board being holocaust threads and Sup Forums has been getting worse and worse with popularity.

Think the worst hit came around Zimzam which is also when the sexual degeneracy issues started rising so bad moot gave them a board of their own.

Oh well at least tripfags are gone.

Anyone that would bail on Sup Forums to that pathetic replica was never a true 4channer. Moot is still a faggot though.

There could be other explanations than a surge of new posters.
Perhaps unemployment rate rose in Australia?

>Perhaps unemployment rate rose in Australia?
Canada.

why the fuck am i still here

its been 11 years now

it isnt even funny anymore

someone kill me

You Trumpshitters turned Sup Forums into a mainstream right wing news hub

What caused that big dip in the middle by 2015?

It's gone down since July?

More importantly Where do you get this info? I've been looking for info like this forever

Sup Forums was my first board. been here since august. didn't go to other boards except Sup Forums. just lurked and shitposted and learned quite a few things. a lot of other newfags don't seem to integrate real well, kind of parallels our current situation. most are just mirroring what they see, thinking it's funny to shitpost kek and devalue rare pepes but they get dosed up on red pills the more they stay. i know i did, i hate life.

I stopped going there a little after that Slaughter girl cried on good morning america and moot made the place look really presentable for the normies, music and all.

Fuck off faggot.

>newfags
Wrong, the influx is CTR, just like (You) faggot.

>pre-trump Sup Forums was a different place, definitely a higher intellectual and fact-based discussion

Why the fuck was it made invisible anyways?

i was expecting this. thank you.

>no weebs on Sup Forums
Newfag detected

you have an actual source on this other than an anecdotal? how about you go back to your board or stop posting cancer and lurk more shittie

Moot was pissed that Sup Forums gassed the furries in Chicago. His little stunt drove everyone to h4t3-chan for months...

But now a lot of those people are coming back, which is probably helping boost the numbers.

Was on Sup Forums, came here and stayed here at happening in Turkey.

Yup. /k/ here. I'll probably fuck off back to where I came from once election season is over.

Watch the cute girls and relax, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldBZm8AwS-o

>No weeb

You are not a defender of the faith if you left because of that cuck. He turned his back on his own creation. Mook is the king we need and the king we deserve.

oh gee Sup Forums's traffic actually increases around election time? who woulda thunk it

Sup Forums here, you guys saved me from degeneracy 6 months ago, I know I'm new to Sup Forums but I'm a good goyim and another redpilled citizen to save our world :^)

just to suffer

>implying
I bet you guys dont even remember the Rooster

Considering Sup Forums as a whole is pretty stagnant in growth I doubt Sup Forums could sustain its growth with just crossboarders.

Got any evidence of the actual user count increasing, and not just the post count given Trump's rise to fame?

Also literally 40% of this board is left wing shilling

actually pre-november-2014 Sup Forums was like that. Check the 4plebs archive if you don't believe me. Regular lofty discussions on political philosophy, economics, and cool conspiracy theories.

moot nuked the board with black cock spam and like, audio of some whore trying to hypnotise men into sucking black cocks

if i remember correctly

it was really annoying for me, this place is my home board and i had to check the board every couple of hours for a while

fucking bullshit

I respect Moot held out for as long as he did but he was a faggot through and through. When he allowed Naruto on Sup Forums was when I realized it.

I found Sup Forums a few weeks ago, because of FBI user. The screen cap was posted on another website I read. I found this crazy fucking place, and now I'm hooked. I can't get enough. I love the AMA's and trying to figure out if the person is real or trolling.

This place is a hoot.

Were you hear for persuasion user's AMA?

here*

>FBI user

what? also how the fuck could you not have heard of Sup Forums until a few weeks ago

Cause he's a newfag.

Hang around after the election, the board is usually a lot better. It's a fucking freakshow right now and hard to keep track of everything.

Normally, every news event is discussed here daily, and we know about shootings, killings, bombings, etc hours before they appear on the news. generally we all listen to live police scanners while these events occur and its pretty entertaining. You have multiple threads in a row dedicated to just one event and people stay on topic.

This election is going waaaayyyy off the rails.

Interprovincial migrants are usually the worst tb h

Ummmmm.....I'm not sure. I've caught some of the AMA's, but I don't specifically remember persuasion user's posts.

Were there any highlights I might remember?

>that merciful designated shitting death

Is that real or is that the bollywood version of final destination?

I always thought that Sup Forums was a website where creepers could post pictures of midget-clown-fucking-a-horse pictures.

Well, I wasn't wrong on that, necessarily. I just didn't realize there was also some gold nuggets mixed in with the shit.

alternative theory: vastly increased shilling

>Final Destination
He probably could have cheated the reaper if he wasn't huffing solvents.

I'm from /k

He described the strategy Trump has been using the entire campaign and predicted, to the day, when Trump would make his pivot. One of my favorites

That's 8 ch an.
It's a low traffic version of this site with a dedicated userbase, but there is some definite pedo shit going on there.

However, they do get a lot done as far as making "infographics" and such.

This is what I have been saying for awhile.
The kek posting is newfag childish nonsense
If you have an "extensive pepe folder", "praise kek" I bet money I don't have you're not over the age of 20.

I downloaded a lot of pepes a few months back but I'm not into the KEK parroting.

I have been dumping my PEPES every few days for the newfags though. Saving and reposting images is the single most important part of board culture and keeping people here.

what is fbi user?

I swear this board became like reddit over the past year

that wasn't goobergate you fucking newnigger, that was the day of reckoning, that was a day many Sup Forumsacks lost their lives defending this land against the hordes of spammers. get the fuck off my board now you disgrace.

He had to rube Goldberg himself comically to run into the reaper in the first place.

That was some laser accurate retardation for the perfect head pop.

10/10. Should be an Olympic sport

>gold medal for high dive into the guillotine

If you left during december you're not a true Sup Forumsack: FACT

Someone claimed to be a high-level FBI operative and answered a whole bunch of questions.

It seemed legit, but then you started to wonder if you were being trolled, but then you hoped maybe it was real, then you thought for sure it was a hoax.

Whether it was real or a hoax, I don't know; But it was fun to read.

this is pretty quality bait

Do we have any stat charts on from 2013 and before?