BRITISH PRISONERS FILMED BEATING MUSLIM RAPIST

dailym.ai/2cpXdKW

>A video filmed inside a UK prison shows two inmates brutally beating up a fellow convict who is thought to have been jailed for rape.

>One of the men violently pummels the prisoner who moans in agony as he is subjected to the savage abuse - because he is a 'Muslim rapist'.

>He curls up in the corner as the two men say: 'Stop crying, get up.'

Other urls found in this thread:

dailym.ai/2cpXdKW
youtube.com/watch?v=38kWL51_57E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's common in US prisons for sex offenders to get beaten.

Don't ever be a "chester" in a US prison. Unless you want to die in the showers from a shiv in your back.

Wtf i love prisoners now

good lads

Here they boil sugar and detergent with some water in a kettle and either throw it on them
Or
Pour it over their genitals

>whitey tough as fuck when he's got his mates with him

>liberals think the prison system is a problem
Lot less rapist in the world.

>first word of the story
>Horrifying

it never ends

t. Leb pussy

>prisoners have access to phone recording device

nigger someone aint doing they job

that ora ora ora ora ora punching. so satisfying

Looking at the comments on this article it seems like the working class people have the right attitude towards muslims

But we need the middle class to be on board for anything to happen

Phones are super common in prisons.

>jamilsmum, london, United Kingdom, about 8hours ago
>Well if he was any type of Muslim or God fearing person then he wouldn't of raped anyone in the first place

Isn't the same for every prison in the world? The muslim got beat up because he was a rapist.

Here they beat some nigger rapist with pots and pans until "the whole cell floor was flooded with blood."

meet me at the malls balls cunt I'll show you how tough

I'll be waiting at the roundabout cunt. No weps. First cousins only.

I thought it only applies to pedos

Isn't this what happens to all child rapists in prison?

Of course since the """"""""""victim"""""""""" happens to be a Muslim this will be twisted into evidence of Islamophobia.

Seriously?

>dailym.ai/2cpXdKW
Watching this makes me wonder... do we have foreigners in our prison?
UK is so cucked they have to feel good about having muslim rapists in prison getting beaten up. It's a sad state they're in.

do trolley poles count as weapons?

This is trashy, let me know when your country starts deporting foreigners.

got a good laugh from this exchange, keep it up roofuckers

I literally got a hard-on watching this.

Might be spending too much time here.

Youtube version here

This makes me feel warm and happy inside

>It's common in US prisons for sex offenders to get beaten.

Narks and sex offenders usually have to go in segregation.

They will just get murdered being in general population.

Based Daily Mail comment section

/thread

i'm sure there's been white diddlers in Vietnam who get caught and go to prison, but i'm pretty sure they're handed to their home country's jail, and never really see a day of prison in Vietnam

In juvie the guards used to show us the pinks of sa's, so we could see exactly what they did.

I did room vacuuming as my chore, and the guards would buzz me and my partner into the rooms of skinners, and then walk away from the pod for a few minutes so we could stomp them in peace.

And whenever the skinners tried to rat on us, we'd say they attacked us, and the guards would always take our side and cart them off to the hole for starting fights.

They even lied for me when I got a bit carried away with one dude and almost ended up with street charges.

Here are some names of skinners that I remember from my stay in Calgary Young Offender Center, '92-93: Christopher Cummings (seriously) Robert Murtough, Carson Otter, Joey Spotted Eagle, Tony Megapinto, Michael Latondras, Rob Montaina, Jim Morris, Vince Mcurvey, Steve Matkins, Jason McAndrews, something pipestem, Cliff Favel, Jamie Bissonette.

There were more sex offenders but I don't remember their names right now. I may have spelled their names wrong, I just spelled them how they sounded.

Everybody that I listed is a rapist, not statutory, mostly little kids, small little kids. Morrison raped a fucking baby. Otter killed a 4 year old before he fucked it.

The only person's pink I did not see was Mcurvey, he was 24 in juvie, whatever he did was so bad that they would not send him to adult. I personally took his lunch and most suppers for an entire year. Except for baked chicken with peas and rice. I didn't like that, too dry.

Also the kitchen guys would often shit and piss in the food and juice for the pc unit.

So basically we'd kick the fuck out of people, they'd check in, and eat shit forever.

I hope they have all killed themselves or been murdered slowly by now, but if you recognize one of these names and they were in Alberta in the 90's and young enough to be in juvie...you might want to watch your kids around them.

I know he is a muslim pedophile and i dont think this was unfair, but those hits remind me of a time when i was a kid, it's not pleasant to watch.

aw yissss

What the fuck are skinners?

If I recall correctly there was someone instagramming from inside a prison not too long ago.

>Calgary young offender center
>Calgary

Why is it that whenever I see a leaf that has done any time in jail/prison/juvie they're always from either Surrey or that shithole?

>dailym.ai/2cpXdKW

Feels good man

>flooded with blood

Cousin, you never disappoint.

You make a joke of yourself and niggerallah saying that. YOU FUCKING KNOW you shitskins only prey on women, and even that only when you're in packs. Nigger you may fuck with Europeans but bring that shit here and you'll be ended.

Feels good man.

it's beautiful to see one of these satan worshipping son of a bitch get some justice

Imagine how "not pleasant" it was for the fucking rape victims you softly softly nigger. You had better grow a pair or it's your mother and sister next do you realize?

You're not laughing now, are you?

>"the whole cell floor was flooded with blood."

Finnish autism rage is a thing to behold.

Good to see feminism is good and strong in the US correction facilities. People who abuse womens rights deserve death fr more than somebody who takes another life.

That s a beating? Lol
He still has teeth left? What kind of sissy beating is that?!

Prison slang for pedos i think

Yea I'm more violent with my own weiner.

hilarious how that trash somehow think they are "better" than sex offenders.

What would Sup Forums reaction be to Muslim prisoners beating a white rapist?

Yfw none of this is true, and this fucking leaf is trying to get the opposition hockey team pinned as pedos.

Uh because they are? You don't think there's a difference between a guy that gets in a bar fight and kills the other guy, and someone who rapes a child?

I'd be fine with it, but I'd also hope the Muslims would be killed or locked up longer in turn.

The more people I hate fight each other, the less I have to do. It's a win-only proposition for me.

I'd celebrate it. I'm pro justice more than anti anything.

That would be epic bantz.

Even im more violent wirh your weiner.

Now you understand the Jew.

>You don't think there's a difference between a guy that gets in a bar fight and kills the other guy, and someone who rapes a child?

no, not really

both are criminal shit to me

It moved...

I have 2 kids. And if i had to pick, id rather not one get murdered.

2 for flinching.

Yes they are both criminal but maybe in your world all punishment should be the same, since all crimes are equal? Ironic opinion since your gov levies speeding ticket fees proportionate to your wealth.

Why sugar and detergent? What does that do?

I have understood them for a long time. And in some cases, like this one, they make a good point: why do all the hard work when you can let two groups that you are hostile to fight each other to exhaustion?

Probably chemical burns while sticking to someone and not just washing off immediately.

Also happens here, rapists gets to be the prison "bitches" but not the same as the american term with a gay connotation.
>gets beaten up for entertainment
>must fan inmates with an old newspaper, if he stops, it's "fun" time again

The punishments are assigned by a judge

Criminal shits dont have the right to judge anyone

In my eyes a murderer, a thief and a rapist, all criminals, are all human trash not worthy of respect or any dignity

If criminal shits think they are "better" than anyone, or in any position to judge them, they are wrong. They lost that right when they committed their crimes.

Jesus, I'm just picturing some feminine bearded hipster faggot Instagraming pictures of his prison food.

Pretty good. Now, lets hope that there wont be a massive protest that demands all muslim criminals to be set free.

Totally agree.

Hmm makes sense, thanks Serbro.

>if he stops, it's "fun" time again
lel

Well you're a dumb nigger, because stealing property is criminal but NOTHING compared to raping a child. kys finfag

Beating up is no good, they need to be sodomized with broom handles.

Trick question: muslims shouldn't be jailed with white people.
In fact, Muslims shouldn't even be allowed on our soil
So if a Muslim manages to beat up a white racist, I'd ask him to get shot for trespassing.

>because stealing property is criminal but NOTHING compared to raping a child

It is. Its a crime. If you commit crimes, you are a low-tier shit human that does not deserve respect or dignity.

If I had my choice, I would kill you if you stole from an elderly and infirm person, just as much as I would kill you if you raped a child.

Wtf is wrong with you that you put criminals on somekind of pedestal as if they have any human value at all. They dont.

They lost that when they chose to commit crimes.

Because there are still differences in crime.

Someone steals a loaf of bread to survive
Someone steals a bottle of champagne
Someone steals a few million from investors

Same crime, vastly different scales.

Like i said before mate. Murder is worse than rape.

Yep. Ask any jail or prison guard. They can't keep them out.

>Murder is worse than rape

So, you're saying you'd let your two kids get raped rather than remove the piece of human filth doing it?

>Same crime, vastly different scales.

Which is represented by the severity of punishment, as well as the degree of certainty and evidence required to convict.

Criminals are ALL shit.
There is no "less shit" criminal.
They are ALL shit.

If some piece of shit nigger/spic assaults and robs an elderly woman of her last little life savings, that she was planning to buy her grand-daughter something small for her birthday, I would choose to have that nigger killed if it was my choice.

Same goes for a child molester.

I dont hate one more than the other.
I hate them both.

Criminals are the shit-tier of society.
They have no right to think of themselves as "better" than anyone, including other criminals.

>Someone steals a loaf of bread
They deserve punishment befitting a thief. Their motivations do not matter, they broke the law.

Would you rather your two kids got raped, or murdered?

This satiates my bloodlust

FOR A FEW SECONDS

I see a lot of periscope streams from UK prisons lately. Must be an influx of phones or something.

they should ban them

Checked, and it doesn't matter the race or country.

If you get found out as a 'skinner' on the inside, expect to get punished.

That's why they are usually segregated. They get killed in genpop if they get found out.

Oh don't get me wrong. I agree all should be punished. But i hope you agree that all those 3 crimes i listed should carry a different punishment. You know, the whole thing about punishment should be fitting of the crime, and educational.

Kriss Donald, you cunt.

I've never been raped, but I have been beaten relentlessly with no escape. I can only empathise with one side. I only know what one end feels like. And yet I don't feel sorry for Abu here, all this does is bring me back.

MY SISTER'S CHILD WAS CLOSE TO DEATH, AND WE WERE STARVING

I don't think adults that choose crime can be educated.

Letting prisoners rule prisons and do things like this should be avoided, it's not white and often it's just giving sadistic criminals pleasure. In a perfect world we could just execute serious criminals properly and have prisons for rehabilitation.

criminals are in no position to judge other criminals

when they are in prison, they must follow the rules like the human shitsacks they are, or face severe punishment

that means no violence towards other inmates

these pieces of trash do not have the privilege to think they are better than anyone else, or to act criminally against anyone else. they have lost those for as long as they have their prison sentence.

Didnt kill him? Shame

Still a good watch though

Chesters are kiddy-diddlers like Sup Forums?

why should prisoners be allowed phones and other modern conveniences.