ITT: Times when the critics were just plain wrong

ITT: Times when the critics were just plain wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pF03BXxUSY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. I jerk off to the brown slut so I think the movie is good

It was a good movie, though
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pF03BXxUSY

That brown slut was just icing on a delicious cake.

Why do critic's opinions matter anymore? When you had to get movie reviews out of magazines it was one thing, but now with user scores, who cares what some faggot with a blog thinks?

is there anyone who doesn't jerk off to the brown slut?

Critics and audiences simply didn't get it. The film is a masterful critique on the horror genre. Even if you didn't get it, you have to appreciate the fantastic performances by all of the major characters. The film also has one of the best child actor performances ever recorded.

>The film is a masterful critique on the horror genre.
But it's critique boiled down to "you're a bad person for expecting violent things to happen in a horror movie", which was not the only reason people watch horror movies.

>The orville never quite achieves liftoff

Critics are trash. They think they know something about art, yet can't even write a witty one-liner. Anyone who bases what they see on "critic" recommendations is brainless.

The critics aren't wrong here. It's the audience who's wrong.

This is a weird way of saying "I don't like that show."

t. Top Critic

go drink some antifreeze my dude

t. Armin Tamzarian

faggots

The movie was shit and critics got it right.

kys OP

>Sup Forums
>ever right
LMAOing at your life right now

It got off too easy

Rotten

The fourth wall break was fucktarded and tryhard.

It's the type of thing that would work as a college short film, but for a whole movie? Fuck that. HURR YOU WANTED TO SEE VIOLENCE ANYWAYS YOU'RE A BAD PERSON AUDIENCE MEMBER

>people watch things as kids
>adults don't see anything special
>the kids grow up
>they develop autism
>they defend their childhood movies against the now dead adults that dismissed them as garbage

>Angelenos
just another reason to hate that shithole city.

Passion I can understand due to press being filled with libcucks, but who the fuck didn't like Apocalypto?

That's fucked up

this. without the fourth wall break the movie would just be mediocre, after the fourth wall break it's utter shit.

Read the reviews on RT.

Literally every review has a footnote about Gibson being mental or a racist.

I remeber watching a prerelease version and being surveyed about it.
It was fun.

>not being bisexual
>not appreciating good animation where all the characters move not only sexually, but with aesthetically pleasing flair
>not jerking off to the two very, /very/ handsome dudes then later enjoying the mocha bitch

spotted the plebeian.

I know it's an easy target, but...

10% for the Emoji Movie is absurdly high.

this was very entertaining desu, especially if you sat in the front of the theatre and went into a seizure halfway through

Sneed Racer