It's over, Weinstein is finished

It's over, Weinstein is finished.

>"“I’ve known Harvey Weinstein for a long time. I‘m not at all surprised to see it,” Trump told reporters at the White House."

reuters.com/article/us-people-harvey-weinstein-trump/trump-says-not-surprised-by-weinstein-sexual-harassment-allegations-idUSKBN1CC0T3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skcUJj76tBk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ashton-kutcher-child-sex-exploitation-victims-thorn-digital-defenders-of-children-us-senate-hearing-a7583266.html
anonews.co/ashton-kutcher-heroic/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh fucking lol
we are too blessed to have this man as president

What did he mean by this?

Nobody is surprised to see it, because everyone already knew and has known for a couple decades now.

The fact that it's just coming up now is not a coincidence. Someone has something to gain from it.

Reminder when Trump rode the lolita express with Jeffrey Epstein?

youtube.com/watch?v=skcUJj76tBk

>this level of dick sucking

how long before howie gets busted for something too

>believing this shit
Trump is a famous billionaire, he could have pretty much any woman he wants

*child

And this is coming from Donald "GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY" Trump himself.
Just imagine in what league that Weinsteinshekelgoldberg must have been playing in.

And he was right. The O'Reilly accuser has discredited.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HYPOCRITICAL KEK

Trump is the fucking man. Fuck anyone who disagrees.

Do you guys really think its a coincidence that over 1500 pedophiles/child sex traffickers were arrested in the first month of his presidency? That is a record number. There were only a few hundred each year during obama and bush.

you can thank ashton kutcher for that

FBI sting ops usually take several years to complete so you have Obama to thank for that

Thank him for what?

Kek, this guy has the jewish movie producer villain voice.

If he knew him for a long time and isn't surprised why did he never say anything

Yeah, thanks Bathhouse Barry, you cracksmoking faggot.

Kutcher is the founder of Thorn
Obama was the president before Trump when those stings happened under the FBI

Of course Trump supporters who browse Breitbart somehow think a man who spends half his time golfing is responsible for the completion of a sting that took several years of work to complete by an FBI under control of someone who he fired a couple months later for not closing the Russia investigation

Not beong surprised about something doesnt mean you know it happened. You absolute liberal dumbfuck.

>Kutcher is the founder of Thorn
So?

Ya, im sure the "stings" were organized while obama was pres, but they obviously couldnt do anything until trump was elected, hence the huge amount of arrests in his first month. Meanwhile with obama there were only 400 arrests made in all of 2014. How are you this fucking stupid? You actually believe it was a coincidence the fbi went ahead and arrested all these people once trump was elected? Thats moronic and you know it.

>I remember spitroasting that Kristen Stewart gal with him, she was so full of spunk we could pop open a Dom Perignon and it still wouldn't make a comparable splash, President told reporters with a slight chuckle. Nuab Al-Wahiri from Dubai Times let out an audible giggle, winking at the Commander-in-Chief.

>So?
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ashton-kutcher-child-sex-exploitation-victims-thorn-digital-defenders-of-children-us-senate-hearing-a7583266.html
>anonews.co/ashton-kutcher-heroic/

You might not believe this but FBI has to buiild a case and don't operate on presidential terms.

I'm sure I'm moronic in believing a guy who can't get a health care passes in 6 months and with a Republican majority and spends half his time goolfing can pile up two thousand cases in one month.

But if you want to give him credit for that then sure.

Not to mention Trump only met with the FBI once and that was to discuss the Russia investigation

>I'm sure I'm moronic in believing a guy who can't get a health care passes in 6 months
>Head of executive branch

So now everyone will say that he is innocent right?

So you are essentially admitting that he is powerless?

good

Cause they talked about it probably, in the locker rooms.

I love this President

>head of executive branch
>powerless

Exactly why he would do it
Are you a homo?

you somehow gave him credit for arresting thousands of people and implying he was the head of the FBI but you excuse him of all the blame for not being able to rally his congressmen and senators as head of his own party?

I love the gymnastics

to me the weird thing is this how Trump had all of these women come out with Gloria Allred accusing him of shit, then they disappear after the election. with this jew it's the opposite: not many speaking out (due to fear of never working again), and glory allred's daughter defending--not the victims--but the perp. i mean you really can't make this stuff up

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

>"grab her by the pussy"
>has the balls to talk shit about someone else

Nice president, America.

>I'm sure I'm moronic
At least youre right about something. I dont know why you bothered whining about trump, your opinion is meaningless because youre a complete dumbass.

So in your retarded view, its thanks to kutcher identifying 2000 victims of trafficking and somehow obama (even though he did fuck all for 8 years about the issue) that there were 1500 arrests as soon as trump was elected? What fucking planet are you on you goddamn retard? I can tell youre one of those stupid millenial losers who reads huffpo and buzzfeed and is incapable of critical thought and forming your own opinions.

So? You think he gives direct orders for everything? Youre stupid.

People are saying trump is a hypocrite because of the pussy grabbing shit.
Hey trump never pretended to be some virtuous feminist.
The two faced hypocrisy is what people hate the most about libs

Have you seriously never heard guys talk like that? Liberals have no real world exposure, hence thwy adopt an ideology which would not function outside their decadent, carefree lifestyle. Pathetic.

Other guys saying gross shit doesn't make it okay.

Yes, you see there's this thing called WORK and investigation and building a case.

It takes something called TIME to complete.

You think he micromanages the FBI other than to keep them away from his own business? You're retarded, go watch the Sessions and Comey testimony.

>head of executive branch
>has no power over agencies under the executive branch

What's hilarious/disturbing is the radio silence by Hollywood celebs on this shit.

Remember the uproar when Trump said "grab her by the pussy"?

None of that for Weinstein. Not even close to it.

Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner & Bill Clinton.
Just a some cool democrat dudes out there fighting for womens rights

He can fire and hire who he wants like he did with Comey, it doesn't mean he runs the daily operations or was any way responsible for the case that took several years to build under Obama and Comey

So why did Trump stay silent?

So? Its exactly what he said it was: locker room talk. Just because guys say perverted shit like that, doesnt mean they mean it. Liberals are fucking delusional.

Why do liberals bring up scandals that Bill Clinton has done 10 x harder?

Lolita express? Clinton went on there solo 20+ times.

>libtards will deny this

>he has to micromanage things he can't give the fbi a directive

That's locker room.

You have to be a big connected Jew to get full body massages and get tucked in at night.

No.

I remember when Bill, Hillary and Podesta did though.

I do remember that Trump invited Epstein to parties though, while implying that Epstein was a pedo perv. Which is honestly, while not as creepy as the Democrat side, still indicative of Trump's moral standing.

>why didnt trump just come out and say without any evidence that one of hollywoods biggest execs was a rapist
This is why hes the most powerful man in the world and youre some brainwashed retard on the computer all day.

So you agree it's not okay? I feel like you forgot to make a counter argument.

>>he has to micromanage things he can't give the fbi a directive
Yep which is why Hillary is locked up right? Or Podesta and the whole pizzagate? If your based Trump can somehow arrest thousands in his first month, he has had seven to build a case against them why hasn't he?

Again he only gave the FBI one directive in the first few months he was president and that was to clear him of the Russia investigation or at least imply it, go watch the Comey and Sessions testimony brainlet.

Aren't "Stein's" untouchable?

>conflating words with actions
>not being curious about the fact allegations only come up 2 WEEKS BEFORE A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
>not seeing the accusers' stories full of holes, including the octopus woman giggling about it
> not understanding social context or watching the full clip
> words = actions memes

We need a sectarian war asap.

Oh, fuck you.

>why didnt trump just come out and say without any evidence

uh... that's his thing

>Underrated post.

Yes Trump knew Epstein hired 13 year old girls to 'massage' him and let him use custom dildos on them till they came.

Trump surely knew Epstein had a penchant for sending bouquets of flowers to his teenage masseuses during their school hours.

>Again he only gave the FBI one directive

How do you know this? Do you have the minutes of every single meeting trump has been in since assuming office?

Did he grab Ivanka's pussy?

It's a rude joke. Its as ok as the rest of them. You probably enjoy music and film with much more offensive material. Youre making a fuss about absolutely nothing, because youve been brainwashed by msm. Its sad. Look at yourself honestly and you will realize this.

Nice!

Can someone gracious user please post the "Harvey ______ Weinstein" nicknames please and thank you

wtf I love trump now

Literally go watch the testimonies

As the other user said, how the fuck do you know what trump talks about to the fbi? Only a liberal would be so presumptuous...

Suck his cock a little harder, you're drooling all over the place.

wtf I love the NYT now?

>being this dumb
Literally go watch Comey and Sessions testimony

I mean who doesn't ?

Ya, like Russia hacked the elections. Oh wait...

>it's okay that he molests women and girls because he was at a march

Democracy is dead.

>rapist talking about rapist

literally all billionaires have tasted pizza at some point. it's like a rite of passage for the elite.

the guy is pointing out the hypocrisy of HArvey and his pseudo actavism

Butthurt achieved
That wouldlt tell you anything you stupid fuck. I also highly doubt you watched the whole thing. Give me a source for this fucking pile of bullshit youre spewing

This is Trump's quote on Epstein long before running for President or Epstein being arrested;

>Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump knew and he didn't care.

The Democrats worked UNDER Epstein. He had the power over them.

Trump just didn't give a shit because he's morally vacant.

>Hey look at that pedophile rapist billionaire!

>*shrugs shoulders* I assume some of them are good people

How do you know trump has not given the fbi any other directives?

Who's the bird on the left? Slick Willy's sidepiece?

so when is Oxford dictionary going to update "sexual harassment" to "sex with unattractive men"

>closeted trimplodyte obsessed with buttfucking
Based faggot #MAGA

Has he? Secret directives?

>many of them are on the younger side

yes that means he loves the barely pubescent. You've defeated me.

>That wouldlt tell you anything you stupid fuck. I also highly doubt you watched the whole thing. Give me a source for this fucking pile of bullshit youre spewing

I doubt you can investigate for yourself outside of Breitbart and Infowar headlines and twitter feeds on Sup Forums so I will

>WARNER:Let me just ask this in closing: How many ongoing investigations, at any time, does the FBI have going on?
>COMEY: Tens of thousands.
>WARNER: Tens of thousands. Did the president ever ask about any other ongoing investigation?
>COMEY: No.
>WARNER: Did he ever ask about you trying to interfere on any other investigation?
>COMEY: No.
Source: Comey transcripts

*sex or attempted sexual advances

>Trump just didn't give a shit because he's morally vacant
Not really. Epstein could have destroyed his whole life and empire. That would be ned stark tier retarded to just call epstein a pedophile.

You actually think every directive the president gives to federal agencies is publicized? Especially ones involving legal investigations?

If so could you point me to the public pronouncement for fast and furious?

Bill O'Reilly went down for an accusation from a black woman.

Meanwhile Letterman was confirmed to be fucking every new intern that made their way into the building.

How are you this fucking retarded? That dialogue proves nothing.

This.

Epstein had cameras all over his properties recording his guests. He had dirt on everyone, and even if he didn't he could probably squeeze someone for dirt on that person.

>asking about ongoing investigations is the same as giving a directive

Didn't pass english did you?

>Trump told reporters
Did anyone actually ask this retard about Weinstein? Aren't there more pressing concerns than a jew fucking actors? Considering his own previous behaviour shouldn't Trump keep his mouth shut?

I don't. But if you say Trump has made new directives, I'd like to know if you've read something or you're making it up.

you literally gave Trump credit for thousands of arrest and he never even asked about it

What more can I say, sheep will be sheep

Hes a retarded libcuck. He probably has a fucking phd in genderqueer literature. Or a female.