/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Bushes of Love Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/
release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #2 (Storytime: boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/88594486)

>The Original Rebel: Saw Gerrera Returns | Star Wars Rebels
youtube.com/watch?v=mLN_y-uWAVA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

omegaunderground.com/2016/12/24/boba-fett-movie-seemingly-revived-next-standalone/
youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZUiB17Qmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that K2 is street certified

posting in an illegal thread

Just started the Thrawn trilogy

What am I in for?

The CIS did nothing wrong

Art

Some of the best Star Wars-related literature ever

Reminder that best ship is the VaderxAphra ship

me approaching that ship

I agree.

Sorry, but that's not the B-Wing

non canon

Why is Mustafar much less hellish than it appears in Episode III, the creators claim Vader built his castle to overlook the spot he fought Obi-Wan so has the planet's volcanic activity subsided in the last 18 years? Is that possible?

So, Krrsantan became persona non grata on Tatooine after he failed to get Kenobi, but then he is back to being one of Jabba's best hunters. So is there any reason why he didn't tell Jabba that Kenobi was the man he was looking for?

Boba Fett movie apparently still happening, discuss

omegaunderground.com/2016/12/24/boba-fett-movie-seemingly-revived-next-standalone/

I'm curious though. What would happen if you hook Aphra with Luke?

Manu benet please!

That is correct.

>Boba Fett is a Mandalorian warrior
Hm.

But anyway, I want Bossk, not Fett!

His castle could be located on a part of Mustafar with less eruptions.

She's gonna get on his nerves and they'll break up soon.

You asked that in the last thread and we already told you.

The visual guide says it's on top of a sith shrine, so that overrules art director thinking.

It was bound to happen.

>implying

Any way no reason we cant have both

BosskxFett is best broship

who tf cares about boba shit

Jesus fuck, these are the edgiest characters in Star Wars history.

They better fuck, or at least snuggle, at some point.

I don't think you know what edgy means. That's like calling Deadpool edgy.

Slowpoking a bit here but I finally saw Rogue one and I really have to say. The sound effects fucking sucked what the hell. The shit they played in theaters wasn't Starwars at all. Thats one thing TFA got right to an extreme was the unbelievably iconic sound effects the franchise is known for. In RO they had a few leftover sounds from previous movies made ultra quiet so you could hear the somewhat lackluster soundtrack. The Xwings didn't even sound like Xwings, what the hell, for a movie that went so above and beyond to make referencey fanservice they completely blew it in the sound department. I had to ask some friends if it was my local theater's fault or the movie and they agreed it was the movie.

I'm so upset I paid for that bullshit, there is no reason at all to see a movie in theater with modern TVs having even better video quality. So the only reason I saw it was to feel the sound like how I felt it in the previous movies. People love to post links of their favorite sound effects from all of the movies, but I bet nobody will post anything from this one. I mean for gods sake the Rebels TV show has better sound design than this movie.

Yeah, they get old fast. You could replace almost all of Triple Zero's dialogue with "I LIKE MURDER ISN'T THAT FUNNY?" and nothing would change.

Lots of people

Mainly normalfags and the mandos

I keep feeling like they keep hinting hes hk-47 but they cantbflat out sayit

No one knows what edgy means at this point

Real world location conceit or something stupid like that. Maybe they want to film in Iceland. Maybe it's poultry; you know to symbolize some sorta shit about the old flame of the Sith dying out or some shit.

Is this copypasta?

It is now.

That'd be really disappointing. I'd hate to think HK-47 was eventually reconstituted as a one-note killer protocol droid with no sense of wit.

Wasn't there a point in legends where he somehow survived on Mustafar until the Clone Wars?

I think it's less volcanic eruptions meaning the sky is clearer and not filled with ash.

Vader's presence may have tamed Mustafar, that's a cool idea.

Saw the new thread thingy but posted it too late, didn't notice the answers until after I added this one.

Clone Poggle and make him the new boss of the galaxy

Triple-Zero is so far my least favorite canon character. Aside from him, the Darth Vader comic is great and Aphra is fantastic from the two issues out so far. 0-0-0 even had a decent moment in the first issue.

I think I would tolerate 0-0-0 a little more if he didn't just look like an edgy C-3PO. If he had a unique design I'd like him a tiny bit more.

It was in Star Wars Galaxies I think. It was fucking awful

>hes hk-47
he's more hk-50 though. 47 was all about finesse, he strived to accomplish more with less. 50 were all about wanton slaughter, about result rathere than process. Also, 47 was an assassin, not a torturer. And he was funnier.

A unique design would help, but he needs more to him than just the same tired joke over and over. He doesn't even really count as a subversion of C-3PO. AP-5 in Rebels and K-2SO in Rogue One do a better job of being alternate takes on Threepio. Triple Zero has no personality beyond enjoying killing.

I think the only reason they gave him C-3PO's design was so that can use stills from the movies as reference/tracing material for drawing 0-0-0.
Modern comic artists are hacks and just trace everything over photos or 3D models, because when they don't it looks shit.

clone Poggle and make him a sex slave

Has Thrawn been underused? I was talking to a buddy about him in this season vs Vader in last season and it just seems like Thrawn has done nothing. They obviously have an endgame plan with him but I can't figure it out.

Poggle is for bug, not for fug!

What the fuck was his problem?

talk shit, get hit

Not to mention his dialogue has that "written by a 13-year-old who does all their shopping at Hot Topic" flair.

>read Rogue One visual guide
>Death Troopers were supposedly named after the bioweapon project that created the zombies
>The virus is now canon due to that mobile game

My dick is ready

I feel like they're using him just enough. Really the test will be how the endgame plays out, but I think a lot of people are expecting him to somehow destroy the entire rebel fleet and also kill the entire main cast and will consider him a jobber and a complete mockery of his original self if he doesn't, even though he actually didn't accomplish much in the Thrawn trilogy to begin with and kept pulling the "let them have their victory, this is all part of a greater plan" thing there, too.

Resident Evil x Star Wars when?

please no

>wanting zombies

But how interesting would it be if we see it happen. I don't think anything would happen, but they'll be on good terms

>the rebels find a new batch of eggs
>one of them is a queen egg
>they hide them on another planet where they start a new hive
>a few years later they check back and there's now a Poggle Jr running things

So are the Death Troopers cyborg zombies?

They don't seem to be 100% human or even clones.

Apparently they're not part of the zombie project, just named after it for intimidation purposes.

They're probably cyborgs but they may have had other stuff done to them, the visual guide classifies them as augmented humans.

Apparently there was a new archduke appointed after Poggle ran off, but I imagine that guy would've been one of the first to be killed.

Where and when did Vader get himself a Nubian?

Sheev is a dick that's why.

Yes that is very possible. We don't know if it rains on Mustafar either. That could cause a lot of issues and changes over time.
They seemed like Cyborgs or Droids to me. They were very robotic in the things they did and at times didn't entirely speak english.

Sheev knows about the ship?

Its probably Padme's. I mean the ship had to go somewhere after all.

Those are faggots than don't even watch Rebels

We already have zombies.

What happen to it after that? I was thinking some Rebels got their hands on it, or is it still with the Imperials?

more of a Y-wing guy myself

Why would the rebels take it?

Last it was seen was heading to Polis Massa to meet up with Bail Organa. We assuredly know its not there much later, so where it goes who knows. Probably transported back to Naboo for her funeral.

Different ship. The model Vader's using is the one she used when she was queen, and apparently hasn't used since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZUiB17Qmw

Don't care

Mustafar has places that don't have as much lava

>so has the planet's volcanic activity subsided in the last 18 years? Is that possible?

I don't know if official sources have said anything, so I'm just going to shoot a theory.

1, mayhaps the most concentrated of Volcanic activity shifts over time. Kina like a storm, but on a geological/tectonic level.

2, maybe it's more a planetary, astrological influence. Maybe Mustafar was, when saw it in Rogue One, in it's winter cycle as opposed to when in RoTS, we saw it in it's version of summer.

Though I'm neither an expert on either geology or gravitational influence on an atmospheric degree.

They better have Temuera Morrison playing him otherwise it'll fuck up canon

Daily reminder that Ezra is a buttslut

They could easily recast with a younger version of the character

It's the model from Episode I. It wasn't heard of since. Padme's ships in both II and III are different models.
Why would Vader have a ship from 30 years ago?

Probably depends on when it's set. He's too old for Boba pre-ANH, though just right for Boba closer to the sequel era. They may just get him to do the voice.

Either way I'm not sure why that article decided to post that old list of candidates as if it was still a thing, it was debunked ages ago.

Then its probably just been sitting at Naboo for the other Queens to use I imagine and he went and took it.

Is it dinner time?

>
Ya'll niggas gay. He's not even repetitive each scene he's in is approached differently. Like playing holochess and getting spiteful at losing and trying to shock him by shaking his hand. Using mindgames and sarcasm to freak out the enemy soldiers because Vader wouldn't let him put blood drainers in the droids.

They've been creative with him. You guys are just conditioned to be counterculture and hate anything with the color scheme red/black that likes to kill.

Daily reminder that /SS/ was the biggest jobber of the galaxy, being one of the few dark siders getting BTFO by a kid with barely any training

Vader probably went back to Coruscant and raided their house of all of her belongings, dresses, necklaces, makeup, and keeps it in a recreated room in his Castle.

>They may just get him to do the voice.
That's what I'd do. Get someone to play the body, have him masked for most of the movie, with Tem doing the voice. Only have one or two brief scenes of him unmasked and just do a digital mask to make him an age-appropriate version of Tem.

I'd love for Death Troopers to be the canon version of Phase Zero Dark Troopers, which they already have tons of similarities according to the visual guide

Sure thing, keep buying comics thinking that.

>Like playing holochess and getting spiteful at losing and trying to shock him by shaking his hand. Using mindgames and sarcasm to freak out the enemy soldiers because Vader wouldn't let him put blood drainers in the droids.
Both are still just variations of "tee hee I like torture." It also doesn't change the fact that the character stopped being funny very quickly.

Wanna know the secret mama, yea right there.

??

Oh please let Luke to have been there.

No wonder you hate everything if you're still stupid enough that you buy comics.

Or just keep his face in the shadows, like Judge Dredd.

Daniel Logan has surprisingly kept his resemblance to Morrison, which rarely happens with child actors playing young versions of adult actors. They could use Logan, but the only problem would be his voice- he's like 30 and definitely looks 30 but he still sounds like he's 15.

How do you introduce Sheev into rebels /swco/?