PEPE ON MSNBC

[CURRENT YEAR] KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
youtube.com/watch?v=h8lGgv4JRYk

youtube.com/watch?v=_qd1zYV1MZg

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-should-hillary-withdraw-the-presidential-race#57081
youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk
youtube.com/watch?v=YByoVWmAEGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus christ why the fuck is the media so retarded and clueless

>kek

Please someone inform the media tards to look back at the dude yelling PEPE at the Clinton rally.

>they'd run with it even more paranoid!

I've been following USA elections since Bush x Gore.
This is unreal.

-- ATTENTION ALL MEDIA OUTLETS --

RE: Pepe & The Alt-Right

We are what you call the Alt-Right. However, most people here have leftist values. The sarcasm you read is due to the fact that the real left is long gone. More and more money is siphoned from the public to go into private hands. More and more laws are made to restrict people who dare say something about it. Pepe was never a symbol for anything. Essentially, Pepe only served to drown out Milhouse at first. Pepe was created by a French-Canadian.

As in society, most people here range from poor to very poor. As with all poor societies we look down on others to make ourselves feel good. As the black communities are generally poorer and must partake in violence to increase their social standings, we take pride at not being that degenerate, yet. As the Australians are more and more stuck living under a fascist regime, we take pride in being from the West, where we aren't that far gone yet. As the Muslims act as our ancestors did in the 1400s we take pride in the fact that God is dead.

As this has to do with politics, let me tell you about what most people truly think. We think that whomever is elected will provide us with more than enough lulz so it doesn't matter. What would be funny though is seeing others live our misery and who is better to react in an immature, infantile manner than a self-proclaimed liberal? Therefore, we mainly support Trump. Lord Kek (we don't really believe there is a lord named kek) has already provided us with plenty of lulz by sending over the Hillary shills to try to "correct our lies" which we mainly view as proof that Trump being elected will provide us with more immediate lulz.

We also happen to call out all bullshit the media feeds us, but we are far from unique in that respect, but at this point we merely chuckle at the try hards who seem to not get it by pushing more and more lies our way. We just call out the BS while we wait for lulz to be delivered (show up).

Every time I think MSM can't become a bigger joke, it proves me wrong.

nigger

/r/ing that screenshot of that thread where an user stated he screens Sup Forums posts for the DoD or something and snaps at an user about how infuriating it is to explain to a high-rank government official that Spurdo is not evidence that the Albanian people are discontent with their government or somethin'.

what the fuck?

>calm down leaf user.
no one is coming here looking for facts.

they just need a boogi-man to label a racist and tell voters to not vote like these "white supremacist right-wing nationalists"

like you, because you are clearly here so... you're a Nazzi now...

You guys realize what they're trying to do right? It's not that they actually think it's a white supremacists meme. It's that they know it keeps cropping up all over the internet for Trump. If they get people to associate it with racism then when yall shitpost pepe around average people will think its a racist campaign. its really obvious

Msnbc steal Pepe from pol
>after pol steals Pepe from r9k
>and totally corrupts Pepe's meaning for their own twisted fanatasies

nigger detected

into the oven you go

>we made pepe great again!

Jesus Christ, there's always some faggot in every group that wants to be the center of attention during a situation and tries to speak on behalf of the group by explaining shit in the gayest misrepresented way possible.

Shut the fuck up, leaf. Call the MSM a bunch of faggots/kikes/niggers/etc. and morally disgust them, then move on with your pathetic meager life you Trudeau chocolate starfish lickin' fag.

I'm glad you asked. Hirudo phalloides, more colloquially known as the common penis-leech, is found mostly in freshwater areas in the flyover states/provinces of North America. They are the single best argument for wearing a condom while /out/ near any bodies of freshwater in the central regions of the continent; these fuckers will tunnel up your urethra, bite into it and suck the blood right out of your cock (and you'll never even know because they inject an anaesthetic that is even more powerful than the one found in the typical freshwater leech). Clinical tests performed by Japanese scientists during WW2 have shown that if an erection be achieved the subject will bleed out in approximately 4-5 minutes. SSRIs may be taken as a preventative to inhibit erections. Without an erection, the leech will get engorged within 45 minutes and can be removed by inducing urination, but if attempted before then the teeth may get lodged in the urethra, leading to possible infection which may cause pain while urination and will require extensive surgery at best or amputation at worst.

tl;dr: always wear a condom while /out/

>no one here is that retarded
are you a plant for shillary tryng to make this place seem extreme?

you memes are shitty, specially out of context...so fuck off... kek is not with you

kill yourself lol

>carandiru, amazonian

>Seek medical attention sadist leaf

FREE PEPE!

>life is far too good for that...
I'll stay and enjoy it

what is up your your collection of degenerate, BDSM sex pepes?

What cruel god would make such a foul creature?

>this mentally ill leaf

reported and filtered tbqh

back to

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

"He's quote heading for the oven"

Dear Lord. I'm going to suffocate

>kick ass! thanks user.

What, you didn't know that Sup Forums is a neonazi board? It's literally the second-biggest one on the internet. The only one that's bigger is Stormfront, which most of Sup Forums also goes to.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

what did they mean by this

ALL HAIL OUR GOD AND SAVIOR PEPE

>your memes are weak...

and your come-backs need work
you need to express it like this:

I have such fucking glee. I imagine this is how Andy Kaufman felt after a successful troll.

>only fish can swim up a urethra and start sucking
By all means, go swim in a lake in Ohio in the summer. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Kek works in mysterious ways, user. Many an unsuspecting normie has been caught unawares by the penis-leech, and many more will fall prey to it. We just don't hear about it because the government doesn't want people to panic, and because it's an excellent form of population control.

Weev just created this Whitehouse petition to "Replace the warlike bald eagle symbol with a green frog of peace":

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/replace-warlike-bald-eagle-symbol-green-frog-peace

Just stupid shit to take the heat out of Hillary health issues. This election was very important for me to understand the extension of the power of the establishment. Thank god for the truth on politics before its all too late.

>trips says true
logic says false ;)

you get every kind of retard here, and oh so many loud Hillary supporters.

I like to think on my own and this is a sweet place for happenings, and general discussion

PRAISE KEK

KEK GIVES STRENGTH

I cannot believe this is happening.

Green lives matter.

Fuck yea gif exchange.

Better than money.

Here, have some money!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru

>leaches don't aren't dick seeking missiles.
these things are, they normally go for fish guills, and lodge themselves with barbs...fear on blood.

but they have been known to follow other ammonia sources...... ouch

>gracas a deus

Religion is seriously fucking retarded. Jesus Christ.

This shit is hilarious. They are calling a cartoon frog that looks like Trump a Nazi and a white nationalist.

No reason why, just trust them. That cartoon frog is a Nazi.

Seriously. The MSM has lost their goddam minds.

> muh real left
You raging homosexual; sod off to North Korea ya chinky chong canacuck.

Is that an Xhosa tribesman? I watched a documentary on their botched circumcisions a few years back, shit was nasty.

wtf is going on? is this happening or did i overdose on weed?

>are those bitcoins? kek

>shart in mart, nazi frog, wojak.
saved

WALL JUST GOT COSMIC FEET HIGHER

If we still needed proof that old media is completely out of touch with reality then here it is.

Pepe is a meme dating back over a decade, yet these dumb cunts seem to think Pepe only appeared a few years ago during his Facebook normie era, and now that we at Sup Forums, the ones who spread Pepe in the first place are trying to "steal him for ourselves."

can't stop laughing! she is attacking memes on her official website. watching her campaign implode may be the funniest thing i've seen in my life. thank you all

Oh my fucking god.

>dogwhistle

They're using TRS terms now too

They have acknowledged our God.

>we're not secretly racist, we just want to make sure those niggers don't get ahead
>whats a dog whistle

that's been around forever, don't be dumb.

underrated

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-should-hillary-withdraw-the-presidential-race#57081

Over 14,000 people voted in this poll so far.

Over 80% of them feel Clinton needs to drop out of the race!

Kinda. ;)

Sorry, not a gif, but still relevant.

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=PStpvviPgxk

>PeyPey
It' Pip you fucking normies

>I counter your meme
with "moderate rebels"

-brought to you by O'l bama
-to fight isis... also brought to you by O'l bama...

pay pay the meme frog

It's Peh-Pay you contrarian faggot

Most of us actually agree with Trumps stances, which when put into the context of history are very moderate and centrist.
The asshurt when he is elected is just icing for the cake.

>most people here have leftist values

I can't handle this shit anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=YByoVWmAEGs

>Pepe started as a white nationalist meme
wew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

First time I saw this I was like, HOLY FUCK.

Then I saw it again, now, and not to sound like an insensitive prick, but that is pretty impressive cutting someones head off with a butter knife.

Here's some eye bleach.

Top kek, that's up there with the GNAA (klerck) petition to ban LOTR: The Two Towers for being disrespectful towards 9/11 victims

It's all an act. Trump will always be loyal to peepee.

What are they going to call leaves once they get a load of Canadians here do you think?

After all, everyone knows Canadians are the only reason there's an alt right movement in the first place.

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this post?

Pepe is a peaceful and tolerant frog and has nothing whatsoever to do with white supremacy

>lol
we all know who is behind the whole thing
:D

The autism is high in this post.

>Impliying this is ironical

Is there a Joe pepe yet?

>milo gets called an alt right icon
>user recording has a small aneyrysm

kek

Working with Al-Jazeera its like the CNN of the Arab world.People watch it ,it must be true.

Wow. They're stupid

That's a hell of a stretch, but I can't deny the sacred numbers.

PRAISE KEK

>Canadians are the only reason there's an alt right movement in the first place.
I think there is a resurgence of anti-Canadianism because at this point in time in USA has not yet learned how to be white nationalist. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. USA is not going to be the multicultural society they once were in the last century. Canadians are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for USA to make. They are going into a nationalistic mode and Canadians will be resented of our leading role.

this is the most confusing and hilarious thing I've ever seen.

IT'S FUCKING 10D CHESS. TRUMP BAITS MEDIA INTO CALLING PEPE WHITE SUPREMACIST. ALL THE KIDS KNOW PEPE IS NOT RACIST. THEY NOW SEE THE MEDIA IS OUT OF TOUCH AND LYING. HILLARY LOSES COMPUTER SAVVY MILLENNIAL VOTES FOREVER.

10D
D

>can't deal with being rejected

>Sup Forums is so rife with newfags that they think pepe is an /r9k/ meme

Look up feels good man you fucking children

Praise Kek! Fresh OC coming throught!

>not Canada's fault
you exported some SJWs, but they screw it all on their own here. until people got sick of the word police.

can somebody tell me what is an Aleppo?
-and don't say illegal alien, it triggers me