Tfw this is actually good and better than Moana

>tfw this is actually good and better than Moana

not as good as zootopia though.

guess brown princesses will never sell.

And all not as good as Kubo.

Zootopia > stop motion anime

>chinese cartoon no one saw

Don't get me wrong, Zootopia was good, especially with it's message, but Kubo had all that effort and quality in it, as well as storytelling that didn't treat it's audience like idiots like what shit like Sing and Trolls did.

>storytelling that didn't treat it's audience like idiots
i still don't get why 2 strings and not 3

It had better pacing though.

Zootopia is great, but it's not completely consistent and the villain was disappointing.
It's better than Sing, but Zootopia has more obvious mishaps.

>i still don't get why 2 strings and not 3
Did you not watch the fucking movie?

>storytelling that didn't treat it's audience like idiots like what shit like Sing and Trolls did.
Haven't seen Trolls, but how did Sing do that? Have you seen Sing?

yes is did
thats why i can't get my head around

It's been a good minute so I don't remember all the specifics but the two strings are given to him at the end of the movie, the entire finale revolves around the two strings.
>Despite landing several blows, Kubo is beaten and thrown into the village cemetery where the Moon Beast corners both him and the villagers. Kubo sheds the armor and re-strings his shamisen, using his mother's hair, his father's bowstring, and a strand of his own hair.
See. The two strings are his father's bowstring and his mother's hair.

zootopia is awesome, it's disney after all!

What do you all hope for in a sequel, should they replace the current cast or keep em and expand upon them?

I find Moanas art and animation a lot better to look at

I'd have to disagree

Neither went above or beyond the usual plot cliches of their kind of story or characterization

So for me it comes down to visuals and a Didney film is the superior by far in that regard

You spelled zoophobia wrong fag

I don't think they should make a sequel.

Sing has impressive animation, but the style and character design is bland. Disney movies all look the same, but it's pleasing to look at.

>Neither went above or beyond the usual plot cliches of their kind of story or characterization
I disagree about Sing. It presents itself as a "save the theater" story, but it's more like School of Rock than The Country Bears/The Muppet Movie. Sing is more fun and satisfying than Moana is too.

I just really have no desire to ever see Sing after that one trailer that spoiled literally every major plot point.

Doesn't that mean gathering the whole armor was useless?

yeah

Seriously, watch it, you'll be surprised.

There wasn't a trailer like that, trust me

Which trailer?

Watch the movie.

bump