I really, really, really hope none of you are voting for Jill Stein

I really, really, really hope none of you are voting for Jill Stein.

Vote Hillary. I don't care what you think of her. Trump is a threat. We have to beat this fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-should-hillary-withdraw-the-presidential-race#57081
ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a threat TO JEWISH SUPREMACY and THEIR AGENDA TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE.

THE SATANIC END GOAL IS TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

THE WHITE RACE STAND IN THEIR WAY

MAGA

Unlike the usual crap our military gets into, Russia's an opponent capable of hitting back.

Russian drone strikes against the continental US are a bigger threat than anything Trump would do, and in a Clinton presidency, open war with them is pretty much a given.

Hillary will start WW3. I am voting Jill Stein.

(((((((((((((((((((((Stein)))))))))))))))))))))))

Jill Stein is only a seedbed for Hillary just like Gary Johnson. Any vote that isn't Trump will automatically go to Hillary.

But user, don't you want a peaceful and prosperous future?

Trump is literally zionist candidate

>you will never go balls deep in Jill Stein

"Tax the rich". This is just a virtue-signal that doesn't mean anything. We've been doing that for 8 years and nothings been happening.

LOL is that Vilnius on the background?

Best Truth On the Web -Jimmy

HILLARY PROBABLY ARRESTED AT 911 MEMORIAL NOT A HEALTH ISSUE, WATCH FOR THE BODY DOUBLE NOW
WHAT APPEARS TO BE HAND CUFFS CLEARLY VISIBLE
They would never admit it was an arrest, but watch THE 18 SECOND VIDEO and conclude it was anything different. Between seconds 11 and 13, right before they stuff her into the van, what appears to be handcuffs being released can be seen CLEARLY.
I went over this video many times. It is not something in the van showing through, or any other environmental item. What really appears to be a handcuff is indeed coming off Hillary's left wrist. Inexplicably, she is waiting for the van with her hands behind her back. If she was in physical trouble, receiving help, she would be held (as she was in this video) But her hands would have been to the front, not clasped behind her back because it would increase physical stress if she really was in trouble and then VOILA! the "handcuff" appears as it is coming off.

Clearly, CLEARLY, Hillary's hands really are in handcuff position behind her back as she waits for the van, and then what appears to be cuffs appear right when she was stuffed in.
If Hillary was arrested, don't expect the MSM to admit it, EVER. If she is jailed, it will be a "hospitalization" and no other explanation will ever be given. It would be body double from now on.
she is walked to the van with her hands behind her back, and then the cuffs come off.
Sky News has said she is "indefinitely incapacitated". They will say she is "incapacitated" or whatever they need to say to avoid admitting it.

Body double used at Chelsea's apartment.
The woman is thinner than Hillary and remarks about what a beautiful day it is. She is wearing a coat that Hillary would not be wearing if she just got overheated. They are now buying time with body doubles, BET ON IT. My guess: She got arrested and they are going to spew anything but the truth about that.

Night time/yuropoor Sup Forums is weird I don't like it

She should be the candidate of choice for leftists who don't support either Trump or Clinton.

dude just google jill stein young.

>was going to masturbate and got this

WTF I HATE JILL NOW

The fuck is wrong with gentrification?

Don't worry OP, I wouldn't vote for someone who thinks we should outlaw school computers because they "might" be hurting children (when every job in the world uses computers now). Stein scares the shit out of me.

I'm voting for the Johnson instead.

>opposing common core
my hero

then go to sleep, take a shower and get a job

Any third party candidate will lose, the election will be rigged. Trump is the only option, get over it.

I was thinking about voting for Clinton but since Jill is running, I can't in good conscience vote for anyone like Clinton.

It's only as rigged as you let it be. Not voting third party just plays into what they want.

Ironically the opposite is true. Trump has been attacked at all fronts and he's still ahead, just look at the crowds at his rallies. That should tell you something

Same. I also really want to fuck Jill.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-should-hillary-withdraw-the-presidential-race#57081

Over 14,000 people voted in this poll so far.

Over 80% of them feel Clinton needs to drop out of the race!

yes that is ironic. if you don't know what "irony" is.

k

This has to be a fuckin troll.

Hillary will keep the blacks in their place. They are getting too uppity lately.
#imreichbehindher

What does that have to do with you choosing to vote third party or not?

The two party system is rigged, yes, but voting within that system does nothing to end it.

I'd hate fuck her for days.

Over 40% of Democrats don't trust her. This is not a surprise.

I still want to know what the fuck is Stein's problem with gentrification. It wastes less resources, I'd figure a climate change activist would love it.

> personal

He seems to be the ideal neighbour

> reform immigration by making it easier to become a citizen

He ruined it.

Would be hilarious if Greens hit 5% before the Lolbertarians do. Maybe they'll rethink letting a hack like Johnson hijack their party.

>oh look I don't agree with a candidate on one issue it's all ruined

Fuck you

>Drone strikes in a symmetrical war between Russia and the US
The satellite network would be fucking obliterated within a week. EWAR would nullify most LOS links too. Drones would be useless.

Wake up. It's over. They're gonna' kick Hillary to the curb in the next couple of weeks. Maybe if they replace her with Bernie...

>one issue
Pro TPP
Anti 2nd Amendment
Pro Open Borders
Pro Carbon Tax

One issue, sure.
>Does not allow businesses to deny non-basic service
>Open to carbon taxes
>Gun control
>Open borders/easy citizenship
>Pro TPP

Stein might also be shit but at least she IS the Green party and not merely pretending.

the DNC has done a great job of convincing me that Hillary isn't even the lesser of two evils.

I want both Hillary AND Trump to have strokes and fucking die.

k
The Libertarians chose him as their nominee, it's up to them how much he should reflect their platform. It's the same with either of the major parties.

Feel the Alepo

No, they sacrificed their principles in order to try and "advance their party". They showed they are no better than the Democrats or republicans.

>Implying Jill Stein dosen't exclusively steal votes from the democrats
>Implying any of the Jill voters would vote for Trump anyways
Jill stein is Sup Forumss greatest ally

She needs to be on the ballot in every state.
That would make Trump have a landslide victory

No nominee perfectly embodies the will of the party. If they want any chance of getting a president elected, they need to put forward someone who is agreeable but also rooted in their beliefs. Johnson is that.

At any rate, not playing the game means never getting a candidate that identifies even 50% of what your beliefs are. I'm also pro immigration, so...

Also I realize now I meant to link toNo wonder the response I got was this bad.

>I'm also a cuck, so...

Figures.

>If they want any chance of getting a president elected, they need to put forward someone who is agreeable but also rooted in their beliefs. Johnson is that.
Yeah, but you also have to know what you're fucking talking about and Johnson is clueless about foreign affairs.
>"What is Aleppo?"

Which Libertarian beliefs does Johnson hold?
He doesn't even believe in the NAP

Trump is more clueless. Hillary will start WW3. Stein is a doctor.

the choice is obvious.

ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm

Pretty much most of them. The man would privatize education if he had the chance. The biggest disagreements are abortion, gun control, and healthcare.

Lib's would want states to determine the issue for themselves, Johnson is pro-choice.

Lib's are against all forms of gun control, Johnson thinks some forms (denying due to mental illness or history of violence/terrorism) are ok.

Libs want to end all entitlements, Johnson wants to raise the retirement age and privatize sections of social security.

So, basically, he's pushing his party's platform forward, but by addressing things he could directly do as President.

It's pretty much the same as any other candidate the party put forth that's worth a damn.

Jill Stein is the only one of the four candidates that I truly respect, and the only one fighting for the things I believe are best for my country.
She has my vote.

i bet she can take dick like a champ

Except that's bullshit. We've actually lowed taxes on the rich and corporations for the past few decades. America had a top marginal tax rate of 90% under Eisenhower. Affluent oligarchs have bought off the politicians to move the burden of taxes to the middle class.

>NAP

Libertarian, not Anarchist.

I would tell you to eat shit and die, but your foul mouth isn't even deserving of someone else's shit

>he doesn't know about bi/pol/ar