Meanwhile: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cVB7GT3RWw
starlingclubs.info/the-future-of-twin-peaks-will-there-be-a-season-4/
youtu.be/MvCp0XtXYXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You will never experience /tpg/ when the 16th episode aired again

deadder than /got/

dang 7 posts for the last one. fuck it we're going down swinging.

What did she mean by this?

CUTER than /got/

Lewd Sheryl since no one will see it in this ded thread

>shitposts in real life

One last sip old friends

Why has everyone lynch worked worth lost their minds, what did he do to them?

Was she WEINSTEIN'd?

Imagine Kyle doesn't win best actor and Lynch doesn't win best director and someone just happens to burn the Microsoft Theatre to ground haha that'd be crazy

"I am FBI"
Genuinely teared up

he made them t r a n s c e n d

based kyle

Kawaii!

WTF I hate Kyle now

David lunch lol

more like twin geeks

rude

The most underrated character of season 3

I hope to see more from him in season 4

/ourgal/

Why did Laura have Carrie Page’s haircut in the Lodge

youtube.com/watch?v=0cVB7GT3RWw

starlingclubs.info/the-future-of-twin-peaks-will-there-be-a-season-4/

>Will there be a Twin Peaks season 4?

>JM: “I can’t comment because I’m not allowed. But would I do another series if I was asked? Certainly.”

>I can’t comment because I’m not allowed

Season 4 confirmed.

Sheryl Lee is a wonderful, amazing, sweet, kind, CUTE and intelligent woman with a soothing voice and heart-warming smile!

>He sees into you. He sees your most fragile parts and he knows what a gift it is to open those up and to not be afraid to go into the dark corners

Oh Sherilyn, suddenly I feel that you're also stuck in a perfume store limbo in real life. David broke you, shattered your mind. It's no better than poor Julee or MJA.

Really gotta thing for old men huh

Cause they filmed those scenes first and Sheryl's hair hadn't grown long enough and Lynch was too lazy to have her wear extensions or a wig. Look how much better she looks in the promo shots.

When I was 18, 18 years old, I saw for the first time in my life, I saw a vision of clarity.

Thank god somebody made a new one.

How are you doing today /tpg/? Where are you on your rewatch?

Why did americans completely miss the point of Twin Peaks: The Return? Why do americans always miss what is absolutely perfect in their own film industry?

FELLAS

Post cerebral kino

Why does this general still exist? Are you afraid of letting things go?

>Are you afraid of letting things go?

Yes.

Waiting with a rewatch but I'm about to start on the third season of 24 today. The first two were really nice so I'm excited to continue

Elisha Cuthbert became my teenage crush when I watched that show for the first time.

Season 5 is kino, user.

meme

Very glad to know I'm in for a big treat after the next 48 hours worth of watching

I'm sure season 3 and 4 are great too, I just can't remember them very well, been 10+ years since I saw them.

I spoke with a friend about the series some days ago and he said that season 3 or 4 was his favourite but he couldn't remember which one because it's been so long since he last saw them
Judging based on the first two seasons, I see no reason why the next ones won't be great as well. It really is a gripping thriller

I wish someone made a Dear Meadow edit of Fire Walk With Me using The Missing Pieces.

I don't like the idea of combining all of the cut material into one big movie, because I think Laura's story suffers from doing that. But if you leave all of Twin Peaks out of it and just put in the extra Dear Meadow / Philadelphia stuff, it'd make for one hell of a Twin Peaks episode.

It hurts a little bit to imagine what Lynch could have accomplished if he had explored Dear Meadow on the show instead of abandoning it after revealing the killer. Instead of the dumb slapstick hijinks of the 2nd half, we could explore Sam and Desmond for a couple of episodes, until Desmond's disappearance, after which Cole would send Cooper to head out there and help Sam with the investigation.

Soon he could start having dreams again that would tie his disappearance to Laura with the ring. Meanwhile in Twin Peaks, they could explore the towns guilt, having known about Laura on some level but chosen to ignore it, and now with Maddy dead they're left reeling from that too.

CUTE!

We had a tribute to the ending of Twin Peaks with the night of music in our town. It was pretty good.

nope. look into it. lynch basically runs a cult. there might also be a connection to jim carrey's depersonalisation (tmers tend to meditate for long periods of time after a while).

Sounds very cool. What town?

St. Petersburg, Russia

cyкa пиздeц

Stop lying.

Another thread of going over the same 3 or 4 storylines. Get some fresh air!

>made 8 hours ago
>56 posts
R-rip in peace /tpg/

Man, is this still going?

Rank the story threads of the 2nd half of season 2

>Gordon Cole Returns to Twin Peaks
>Windom Earle & The Investigation
>Investigation into Dale Cooper and the cocaine subplot with Denise, Jean Renault, Ernie Niles & Hank Jennings
>Little Nicky, Dick & Andy
>Andrew Packard Vs. Thomas Eckhardt
>Annie Blackburn & Cooper lovey dovey
>Benjamin Horne The Good Guy & "Stop Ghostwood"
>Josie, Harry & Catherine, the investigation into Josie & her demise
>Bobby, Shelly and Leo
>Civil War with Benjamin Horne
>Nadine & Mike High School Drama / Big Ed & Norma
>Milford Brothers and the Lana Budding Love Triangle
>Audrey Horne and Billy Zane Virgin Tales
>James and Evelyn

You're a good thread /tpg/, I will not soon forget your kindness and decency

one of the best moments in all of season 3. Bushnell was indeed a very fine man.

Alright fags. I got interested in this tv show because it gets its own active general on Sup Forums and my first impression of it is ok.
I would like you to summarize the show in one scentence and tell me why I should watch it. It can be a joke or not, but I don't want much about the story, more about the feel and style of the show.

can somebody explain what the last two episodes were about
did carrie escape judy in the end?
or did cooper fuck up for good?

sorry laura*

Some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time. What was Lynch thinking?

That mountain looks like one I saw in Cascade Locks.

That scene sucked.

Cheap shock value shit, kid getting murdered, but it ends up playing no actual role on the show. Richard is probably my main gripe with season 3 when it comes to how it was edited, there's just no movement at all and it doesn't make sense in a way that is annoying.

Why wouldn't the sheriff's station be busy with this? I mean a little child dies and all they do is send out Andy to ask the owner of the truck some questions, they don't even bring him in for questioning, he doesn't even pester him, just agrees to meet him later.

I don't get it.

LYNCHED

Explain what value that scene has beyond being cheap shit shock value soap garbage.

Damn good coffee xD

THE MEMES ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM

That’s Lynch

/ourgal/

/ourgals/

No she was L Y N C H E D

David Patrick Kelly has a really strange face, and the way he contorts it on the show always makes him look different and weird.

There's a few scenes where you can tell it is him, but so much of the time he looks fucked up

H-He let her go now that the Omaze campaign is over, right?

R-right?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's time to let go, frenlos.

If these threads can't make it on a Sunday, it's over.

youtu.be/MvCp0XtXYXw

Thread theme.

it was too show how evil richard was, also it was a great scene, and the acting was obviously intentionally bad.

holy fuck there never actually was a cooper/cole/jeffries plan to defeat judy..it was all a lie. Cole just said that because he was in a room surrounded by ELECTRICAL devices!
I'm a retard...I'm only just now understanding why Gordon kept turning off his hearing aids to talk to Albert...

hmm

wtf was his problem?

he move car

People are under a lot of stress these days

Posting in last /tpg/ thread

Goodbye

He need a good wake me up

we live inside a dream

coffe is a stimulant to help the mind after sleep

THEY NEED TO WAKE UP TOO

LYNCHED AD ETERNUM

We'll all meet again, r-right?

it was a dream twin peaks was a dream

I like that filename bro

He's come over from Spokane.

I love how they inadvertently made everything about Windom Earle lame, like look at this little faggot prancing around and smiling at his own brilliance, as if his master disguises are actually anything but total buffoonery.

I wonder what Mark Frost was thinking at the time, if he actually thought this was an intimidating bad guy. I don't see the self awareness to be honest, it just seems like an embarrassing creation.

He probably could've been an alright counterpart to Cooper if he didn't become a Batman villian.

>They aren't part of the cerebral few that get it

I wonder if Diane Keaton is to blame for that, or if it was always the intention. But she's the one that got to direct the first episode with him fully in it, and she directed him as a silly goofball.

Sheryl Lee