Is this the best Preschool Christmas special ever?:

Shows all the religions Hints that santa isn't real Has a adult moral Good musical numbers! WACH IT NOW! youtu.be/ygXALnyCa0c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WN92ncaDIkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mentioning non-Jewish religion.

Sorry, but this special is too problematic for modern audiences.

>Arthur
>preschool

Nigga, please. MLP wishes it were as GOAT as Arthur.

>Has a adult moral
Remind me, what was it?

>opening with Komm Susser Tod

Fuck yes arthur is the best.

>The episode where Francine leads a fascist group
>The episode where DW sees the town exploding in a storm and it's very pretty
>The episode where Prunella gets too far into the dark arts
>The episode where the only black kid in town cannot swim and is scared of water

And only one of these is fake.

>The episode where DW sees the town exploding in a storm and it's very pretty
This one.

Actually no, that's when all the powerlines get taken down in a snow storm and the sparking eectricity makes her think the town is being destroyed. It's in this episode: youtube.com/watch?v=WN92ncaDIkk

>>The episode where Prunella gets too far into the dark arts
Arthur never warned children about witchcraft because it knows that stuff is fucking bullshit.

You were saying?

Oh shit, touche.

Maybe every arthur is real eventually; a Simpsons did it of childrens cartoons. The show still runs, after 20+ years

>It's not like Hannukah is as important as Christmas

It's true though. Hannukah was a relatively less important holiday in the jewish faith for a long time, and only got big because card companies wanted to market shit to jews around christmas time. It's not comparable to a holiday commemorating the birth of a religion's messiah, the story is just one of the run of the mill religious miracles, comparable to maybe St Patrick's day celebrating driving the snakes out of Ireland. Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and those other jewish holidays that get ignored and forgotten every october or so are of much greater actual importance to the faith.

Please tell me more about Francine's fascist sympathies, am Sup Forumstard, can relate.

>IT'S TINA THE TALKING TABBY!

OH GOD, THE MEMORIES

Whoaaa, my dick.

omg, she's looking right at his dick.

Someone feel like streaming? Or doing that youtube chat thing?
Sup Forums used to be filled with streams around christmastime, shit' comfy

"It's okay, mom. I like them kinda brown ... or black." --Buster on women

Can't find the episode, but she is basically orchestrating the students of Elwood against their opposing school. They come up with a salute and everything.

Francine is my dike jew nazi waifu

The timeline of this movie makes no sense. Arthur goes to school on the 22nd, where we find out Muffy is having a party the next day: the 23rd. While at the party, he receives a gift from Muffy. We then see him return home and place the gift under the tree and he is told it's time to go to church. When he returns home from church, we find out it is Christmas Eve...So where the hell was Arthur from the night of the 23rd to the night of the 24th!?!?

Damn C&E Christians.

TRIGGERED