Is South Park Red Pilled?

They do seem to mock the left and really point out the bullshit about them. They also don't give a fuck about what they say or who it offends. I know Stone and Parker are Libertarians, but they've got to lean right on a lot of issues. Pic related and a preview of their new episode on 9/14, tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2Td5vPfrOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>redpilled

>redpilled

Race traitors and kikes are not redpilled

Them dubs don't lie. The man is cucked

They just make fun of stupid people, which just happen to be left-leaners

they're jewish libertarians. so no.

its called politically correct-redpilled

the last season was straight red pilled. the jewish kid didn't give gay little speeches because if he explicitly revealed what the season was actually about, george soros would have personally shut their shit down.

How is his son blacker than both his wife and himself?

>dubs
I thought summer was over

I guarrentee they'll take the nigs side. Just like with trayvon martin

>It's a Matt and Trey create two poorly-researched, exaggerated strawmen of both sides of a hot button issue so they can look like reasonable centrists without actually understanding what's going on episode
>it's a Matt and Trey backpedal on an earlier stance so as not to offend their cultural marxist masters episode
>it's a Trey churns out a "relevent" episode so he can pay to feed his wife's son episode
>It's a Matt and Trey try to stay relevant by writing about month-old memes episode

>dubs

They're not as good as Sup Forums wants them to be.
>it's a Matt and Trey backpedal on an earlier stance so as not to offend their cultural marxist masters episode
Say I hypothetically make a popular redpilled comic, will they kill me?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2Td5vPfrOo

Simple unbiased political commentary.

People hate cops unless they need them.
No one is saying you're supposed to love the necessary evil.

>unbiased

Remember when they said Cartman is a racist for not liking immigration? Or that Mel Gibson is an evil anti-semite because he made the Jews uncomfortable?

>Simple unbiased political commentary.
This. They just point out the stupidity where they find it. And they're never short of content.

His wife Boogie's child from another marriage. The one in her belly is his.

Yes, her name is Boogie.

It's his wife's son. Not memeing.

Haha xd

Are there any black female characters in South Park? I think it's just Token.

They are gold pilled

They mock both sides you idiot

>both sides

there was that one that cupid cartman tried to hook up with token

yeah, Nicole. She came in and Cartman got her and Token together.

>hurrdurr you need to take sides for everything lololol xD
If you actually watched south park, you would know that they do mock both sides

They make fun of both fucking sides topically. I'm tired of this redpill bullshit when you're just going to say they're bluepilled when they say something you disagree with