Les Nombrils vol. 6

Merry Christmas everyone, and welcome to thread five (Tome 6) of our Les Nombrils/Bellybuttons storytime!

Last thread is here: We're in the home stretch now, this volume may be the most batshit crazy one of them all. The one after has a way more emotionally harrowing climax, but this is peak insanity (so far). And of course the return of the character find of 2011, Space Pirate Captain Harlock's earthly reincarnation (named, in universe, Harlock. Swear to God). And the introduction of Best Lesbian.

Previous volumes can be downloaded here (along with whatever other reaction image chaff happened to get in my folders when I ripped the threads I first read this comic in):
mediafire.com/file/8zl0odea55mi16d/Vol._1.zip

mediafire.com/file/6a5knqrz6a8tw44/Vol._2.zip

mediafire.com/file/vz77v7k2566992f/Vol._3.zip

mediafire.com/file/76x0jkoai4tdxdk/vol._4.zip

mediafire.com/file/b6db9l7sus3tvmt/Vol._5.zip

I'm going to try and knock this one out fast to beat Christmas Eve dinner which is being delayed a whole hour longer. How's everyone else doing tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/xbtz5atbtuqbcpv/Vol._6.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=D0L__LYpHG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those of you tuning in for the first time tonight and choosing to not read through back issues will quickly learn that everything bad that happens to Vicky these next two volumes she completely deserves and half the time set up to happen to herself.

And somehow still not worst girl.

Thanks as always OP.

For some reason, the way the noodly girl is drawn irritates me.

Albin is fucking psychic to know to call her without any prompting at all, just 'assuming' she was going to do that.

Megan! Hello, Megan!

Lifeguard of the year

This is possibly the meanest spirited thing Karine has done so far. That being said, record deal chance is important. She could have just invited Vicky to the show and figured even she can't sabotage them when the guy can see them live.

>summer camp
SIMPSONS DID IT

It's supposed to.

IT WAS ME, VICKY!

Hugo is best boy.

You know the last page does raise a good question. Nobody else gets why Vicky has no off switch, to them she's just going at 300% at all times.

Vicky is the silliest.

Hugo is a simp.

Bless you

Jenny's home life is a nightmare without exit or end.

Vicky looking sexy in that outfit

Megan is clearly waifu material. Vicky is an idiot for not getting with that.

>Best Lesbian
Wow, OP, shit taste.

I actually kind of like James. He proves to be pretty bland as a person, but he's not a raging asshole like most people you meet in this comic. He does well given the nightmare universe he inhabits.

Merely a matter of time. We need dat angst to make the payoff all the more sweeter.

Look, the only other option in this comic is Vicky and I think Megan's less shit than she is even though she lacks the secondary protagonism powers of Vicky.

>lewd lesbian kiss in my French-Canadian children's comic
Absurdity!

I can see where Hugo gets his plump, womanly figure from.

Megan is too good for Vicky but since Karine grew a spine, Vicky's character arc has been one of very slow realization of her flaws and tentative steps to address them. I really want to believe she can be a decent human being one day.

Suck it, Rebecca.

lmfao

This is actually the nicest and most lucid Vicky has ever been about her emotional life and how to treat her friends.

It is actually heartwarming after seeing her for so many volumes being...Vicky.

muda muda muda

>dat sixth panel

>Karine and Melanie are semi-okay now

All this emotional growth, its sickeningly nice

Also, everyone should actually listen to Jenny for once. She's onto something

>Megan is too good for Vicky
>Hugo is too good for Jenny
>Dan is too good for Karine
>Karine is too good for Albin
Is there any relationship in this comic that doesn't include at least one undeserving partner?

HERE WE GO

We need to Scott Pilgrim this shit up, get two terrible people together to break the cycle. Maybe Melanie can hook up with Albin.

>Not stabbing him while he was down

Vicky isn't hardcore at all, which is probably a normal human kind of thing.

WHat does Bouboule mean?

OH SHIT

>cockblocking yourself
whew

Fatty.

But Albin did nothing wrong.

RIP Albin

In the original her dad wanted her to learn English, right? Was it "bouboule" there too, or something English?

He's shitty as a person, he's controlling and cold to even his friends sometimes. He's not a murderer though.

Anyway guess what? Dinner is happening here. So this is a cliffhanger for a moment. Only three more pages! If anyone else who has this wants to finish it while I stuff my face with family, feel free, I'm sorry. I was so close, but family dinner is family dinner. Christmas, yay!

Have a good'un, OP.

man Albin is a twat

I just read hugo's lines in Fry's voices.

woah

cant be mad at you, but cmon its 3 pages lol

Albin, confirmed for French Scarecrow

Because I'm such a selfless guy, here are the last three pages.

Thanks for storytiming, op!

I can honestly see why Vicky would fall for Megan. The would honestly have the best hate sex of their lives.

she gay

Merry christmas and happy holidays, guys! Hopefully this year wasn't too shitty for you.

classic Jenny

Thanks, user...

'tis better to give than to receive, unless it's a venereal disease

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Just wait 'til the next volume. She goes turbo-gay.

thanks for another volume, and for introducing me to this entertaining story

happy holidays to you too

Why do I get the feeling they got Michael Bay to do the Hulk vs Transformers movie?

Meh. I genuinely wish I had the time to go through the previous issues, but I for one have had a busy time dealing with stuff that ended in total failure anyway.

Hugo's attraction to Jenny is based entirely on her looks. He's nice and treats her well, which puts him far above the other guys Jenny dates, but he's only slightly less shallow than Jenny.

Bonus shit.

To be fair he can't really like her for her personality - Jenny has none, she's a complete blank slate who generally takes on the characteristics of whoever she's hanging out with. It's why she became a bitch when she started hanging out with Vicky and is a nicer person when she spends time with Karine or Hugo.

>they spread out this story for a whole year
Wow...

Thanks for finishing it up. I'll have a download link in a minute

Why are all three of them suddenly attractive?

mediafire.com/file/xbtz5atbtuqbcpv/Vol._6.zip

Enjoy. For reasons beyond me there's a few Ekho covers in there? Either way, the last volume shall be storytimed tomorrow, around 5:30 or 6 depending on how my family things go. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Reminds me of the scene from Spaced: youtube.com/watch?v=D0L__LYpHG8

Thanks for the storytime and merry christmas everyone, you guys are all I have right now

This page gets better every time I read it and imagine what's really going on in Megan's head

>she even takes a picture of Vicky rolling around in mud for future masturbatory purposes

Goth magic