Do you guys think the Nostalgia Critic sucks now?

I've stopped watching his reviews when he decided to do demo reel and then return back to doing the character. I hate his skits and the intro theme is fucking lame.

yes

>inb4 he wasn't never good
he used to have an AVGN like charm, but yeah since he rebooted and started doing the demo reel skits, he isn't nearly as entertaining. I hate to use this phrase usually, but nowadays he screams of "trying to hard".

He's always sucked, faggo.

>he used to have an AVGN like charm,
He was literally an AVGN knock-off who tried to get big on the internet by staging a fight video with him.

>tried
Hard to say he didn't in his field.

>now
God you're a fag

He reviews movies not video games

I don't think he has ever uploaded anything worth watching, ever. I think you need to be in the spectrum to enjoy his videos. I am also correct.

>he used to have an AVGN like charm
The angry nintendo cuck was also never good. My god, you watch nothing but trash.

He doesn't review anything, he just plays clips and mugs at the camera.

Yeah, his music sucks and his skits/jokes are hokey as hell. I do like listening to him give his opinions on movies though, I just hate when he tries to be funny, which just comes off as corny.
I don't know why every reviewer thinks they need to do these unfunny bullshit skits now.

>I do like listening to him give his opinions on movies though
Why? He's a knucklehead who doesn't know anything about film. Just look at his videos.

You dumb fucking queer he was always shit

>now

I liked him alot more back in the day when it was just him mostly giving his opinions on shitty films.

Casting couch'd

I decided to watch Demo Reel out of curiosity. Aside from the botched attempts at cosplay, they fell for that age-old trap of trying to insert drama too early. We had no reason to give a shit about these characters or their problems.

Also Doug's brother trying to do a German accent was lyssophobia manifest

Quit watching him when I realized he just says plot synopsis with silly voice and faces. It's for people who are too lazy to watch a full movie.

I was a pleb and watched Nostalgia, then I found Georg Rockall-Schmidt.