Sup Forums meets Sup Forums Story Time: The Origin Story of Donald Trump

Hey Sup Forums, Sup Forums here

I've been wanting to share this comic for awhile now. It's essentially about the Office of President, America and in a way -- meme magic. This is the origin story of Donald Trump and what's perhaps driving him to run.

I'm saying this to the mods and everyone too, this is a political related comic. Read it and notice the parallels with the stuff we talk about here.

Who...do you think (((Boss Smiley))) is?

Anyways, sit back and enjoy. This is one of my favorite comics of all time and I think you'll like it too Sup Forums.

Remember Sup Forums, names have a magic of their own. Like "Trump" ... Trump the competition, Trump card...

Hmmm... Who does Boss Smiley remind you of? Who's the boss of this world? Who controls the political process?

I just noticed page seven is missing but it may be a mistype. Oh well.

66... when Smiley shows up.

66... when Nixon shows up.

Kek likes this comic.

I actually don't think anyone's reading, I should of done this earlier but I just felt like it now.

nah im reading keep going

Cool it's not too long either, thirty pages.

Board relations are pretty shit at the moment.
Can you ever come home to us? Or can we ever at least come to mutual respect and cooperation?

This is one of the reasons I'm doing this. Get both boards talking about mutual interests.

The door Prez is going through was established earlier in the series as the one where Gods come in and out of the material/mortal realm. So it's essentially saying Prez went onto become some kind of President-God-Meme.

Trump embodies that spirit in a way, he's been talking about how he feels inspired to run and how it's been a moving experience for him over all. Reading this comic reminded me of that. How we're turning him into this meme too.

But that's it! Thanks for reading Sup Forums. What do ya'll think?

Pretty good story Sup Forums.
Sandman is one of the best comics.
However we believe Trump is the reincarnation of Patton. Patton believed in reincarnation himself and the coincidences are numerous.

Alternatively there is a popular Time Traveler theory.
Or a prophet of an ancient Egyptian Frog God of Chaos.

Or just the right man at the right time with the right tools.

I hope after November we haven't burnt the bridge too badly.

You can be multiple incarnations of multiple things, perhaps. Too each his own, I have a sort of pseudo-spirituality of my own where I incorporate fiction I like into and to me, Trump is part of Prez. Or maybe it's me.

When I was a kid, Bill Clinton shut down the Air Force Base I lived on in Michigan. A local news crew was asking people about it and they interviewed 6-year-old me.

I told them I was going to be President one day so that no Bases would have to close and kids wouldn't be seperated from their friends. Ever since that moment, I've always and only thought of being President.

It probably won't happen now, giving the circumstances of my life. I just think... I think the Office is actually a spiritual thing too. It calls to certain people. I like how Gaiman played around with this kind of idea in this comic.

I also like the Nixon monologue, that's spot on -- when the President is in office he's the worst thing to ever happen to the country and when he leaves, everyone remembers him fondly. Happens every time.

Him and Bush being the possible exception.
Clinton to if she was ever elected.

Just giving this a bump before bed because it's going to get flooded under thread after thread of shitposting tonight.

Fuck you, emu bitch.
Bush was fucking awesome.
You foreign sissy fags wouldnt know you are too busy sucking muslim cock.