toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

DBZ news
animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2016-12-08/english-dub-of-dragon-ball-super-anime-series-set-to-premiere-on-adult-swim-toonami-january-7-2017-at-8-p.m-and-11-30-p.m-et/.109651
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-07/dragon-ball-z-kai-buu-saga-to-air-on-toonami/.109619

Gundam news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-29/gundam-unicorn-re-0096-to-run-on-toonami-starting-january/.109313

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xm5nM93VScw?t=135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

and I'm out. Merry Christmas you degenerates

>Toonami will never air Martha Speaks

>Toonami is airing JuleJule's Bizarre Shitventure: Phantom Liquor
>Toonami is airing JuleJule's Bizarre Shitventure: Shitty Tendency

Merry Shitmas, you shitapples

Who's ready for record low viewership?

This better be the deadest fucking Toonami General in the history of history or I'll feel sorry as fuck for every one of you fuckers.

Time For Toonami

Merry Christmas. I'm not sticking around tonight.

Maybe we'll get three threads from all of this? I mean, I'm only sticking around because I'm waiting on a Prime Now delivery.

What the fuck else am I supposed to do?

Tonight's the last Toonami of the year!
If only the year part wasn't there!
DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

>Toonami might air Hank Hill's Regular Workday

>Christmas KOTH
>Christmas Bob's Burgers
>Christmas American Dad
>Christmas Senpai Guy

At least the leadup will be comfy

>Thriller Bark almost ready to wrap up
>All-time badass Zoro moment incoming
>Two weeks of marathons instead
>Return of Porche pushed back further as well

>not wanting to spend Christmas Eve with the people you love to hate most on the internet

>finally get out of the worst part
>lol part 1 marathon
The marathon itself is justified for landing directly on Christmas but dammit Demarco.

Why do you keep calling me BILL?

It is LITERALLY Christmas Eve, and here you are in TG. Not only that, but tonight is a bunch of reruns of the part of Jojo widely agreed to be the most boring.

What in the FUCK is your excuse for this? Before you ask, I'm simply posting this quickly via mobile while I got a second away from family.

Why is Bill so awful?

i have no family to spend the holidays with.

I don't like my family and I haven't had any friends since elementary school

KotH had some of the most morbid Christmas specials.
>Bill has a mental breakdown and pretends he's Lenore
>Bill goes crazy with being a Santa and adopts some punk for the attention
>Old lady wants to die in Hank's house

The only family I know I can spend the Holiday's with is my mother and most of my friends are of with their families.

Are Jojo's ratings getting better? I'm worried Stardust Crusaders will get canned despite being the most well-known installment globally.

4 hours until the marathon of Jojo. What are you doing to waste time? I'm finally going to try and beat Ducktales Remastered on Extreme. I'm terrible at platformers. Then hopefully make it in time to keep playing FFVII.

Playing FFBE

>Old lady wants to die in Hank's house
This episode will never not piss me off. Everyone acts like they wouldn't do the same if they were in hanks position. Except maybe bill.

Watching Man in the High Castle. Have a steak I wanna grill but debating if I should do it now or wait for JoJo.

We're having dinner tomorrow. Also I don't get presents anymore so why should I be super excited for nothing unless I buy shit for myself? Also spending over $1000 on bills these past two weeks has me in a pissy mood.

Watching Christmas specials online. Might to to Toonami aftermath during the marathon and watch some Christmas Specials with them

>le Part 1 is bad meme

It's my least favorite part, but it's pretty decent.

Eh, skipping Jojo tonight. Getting a PS4 tomorrow and a bunch of games but have to go to work the next day.

Tonight's AS/Toonami schedule

8:00/5:00 - KOTH - Pretty, Pretty Dresses
8:30/5:30 - KOTH - Twas the Nut Before Christmas
9:00 - The Cleveland Show - Murray Christmas
9:30/3:30 - American Dad - Season's Beatings
10:00/4:00 - Bob's Burgers - Christmas in the Car
10:30/4:30 - Bob's Burgers - Father of the Bob
11:00 - Family Guy - A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas
11:30 - Family Guy - Christmas Guy

12:00/3:15 - SPECIAL - Scavengers
12:15 - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Marathon - Dark Knights
12:45 - Tomorrow's Courage
1:15 - Sorrowful Successor
1:45 - Bloody Battle! JoJo & Dio
2:15 - The Final Ripple!
2:45 - New York's JoJo

Fuck you, I now have to wait until January since I need to wait a few pay checks til I get the Pro. I'm not playing shit in even worse frame rate, especially "newer" stuff.

Luhhhhhnoooooooooore!

My family does Christmas stuff in the morning, never on Christmas Eve.

I'm just here to say Merry Christmas real quick.

>I'm simply posting this quickly via mobile while I got a second away from family.
Prove it. Time stamp your Christmas tree

Half the Pro's library runs like shit anyways. Hell, until Square Enix sent a patch out a little while ago, FFXV ran worse on the Pro than it did on the PS4.

>worst = bad
Are you drunk already?

What do you want for Christmas TG?

New schedule starting the 7th.

8:00 - NEW Dragon Ball Super
8:30 - American Dad
9:00 - American Dad
9:30 - Bob's Burgers
10:00 - Bob's Burgers
10:30 - Family Guy
11:00 - Family Guy

11:30 - Dragon Ball Super
12:00 - NEW Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters
12:30 - NEW JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
1:00 - NEW Gundam Unicorn
1:30 - NEW Hunter X Hunter
2:00 - NEW Naruto: Shippuden
2:30 - NEW One Piece
3:00 - One-Punch Man

3:30 - AD x2
4:30 - Bob's x2
5:30 - KOTH

Other things of note:
- Shelter: The Animation will be airing at 12:30 next week. It will be the first time Toonami has aired anything dubbed.
- Ghost in the Shell SAC reruns replace One-Punch Man in February, just in time for the movie.

- Adult Swim will begin syndicating Crackle's original series, SuperMansion, next Sunday at midnight. It's based off the old AS pilot UberMansion.
- Out of all the shows Adult Swim could add back to the weekday lineup, SPACE GHOST is returning to the lineup starting the 2nd, at 1:15am Mon-Thurs. Eric Andre will be at 1:00am and two Aqua Teens will be at 12:30am.

Probably due to shit optimization, how long ago was the Pro's official release before it came out anyway? Most of the games like XV were probably given less than 3-4 months of actual development time to "optimize" for it when the game was probably 60% done.

>It will be the first time Toonami has aired anything dubbed.
Fuck, I meant subbed.

>This isn't the Democratic National Convention
>You crashed the wrong party, honey.

>worst = bad
Clearly you are too.

That was a reference from the fucking late 60s. Was Seth even alive for that?

Mightnight Hamon Joverdrive tonight.

>GiTS and Space Ghost back
Maybe 2017 wont be shit after all...

Wait I got an older model with the Slim? Fuck.

Okay, someone give me a hand here. I'm grinding away at Xenogears to pass the time until the block starts, how in the holy fuck am I supposed to beat this bald prick? I've tried hitting him, I've tried not hitting him, I've tried ether attacks, then I run out of fuel and die. There's gotta be something I'm doing wrong here.

Granted, only if you're willing to pay full price for what the first release was and there's still problem with Pro releases running worse than the original PS4. Probably because they were forced to "optimize" for the Pro when their development was almost over.

Christmas is tomorrow, dumbass. I ain't got shit to do until then, I've already bought all the gifts. The fuck else am I supposed to do?

That's a movie now too? Wow, they're gonna make a movie out of everything Philip K. Dick wrote one of these days. Is it any good?

>have 2 wild cats that live outside
>are friendly for petting but still wild
>always come for dinner and lunch
>3 days ago one doesn't show for dinner
>ok that's normal sometimes they are MIA
>doesn't show up next or following day
>know since they are wild not to get attached to them but still kinda bummed
>leaving for Christmas with family today
>one that hadnt gone missing has the other one following it
>every few steps it falls over
>fat gut is gone
>carry it to the porch and it wipes out a whole can of food
>still can't stand right but whatever

It was a good Christmas this year

My parents are both at work until 11pm and my sister is at her boyfriend's family. We're doing Christmas with the four of us tomorrow morning, then the big extended family Christmas on Monday.

TV Show. 2 seasons Amazon Original

>Amazon Original
Never mind then.

I'm but didn't finish

I'm a couple episodes in, as someone who didn't read it I'm finding it enjoyable.

Space Ghost won't last a month before being replaced, and I don't think anyone is ecstatic to watch GiTS again when the block is already at critical stagnation levels. Muh movie isn't going to do anything for it

>Square Enix
>proper optimization

M8, did you see how bad Just Cause 3 ran on consoles at release?

1st season is free to stream for a little bit, I think.

it gets better every year

Enix doesn't optimize the games. Publishing has nothing to do with how bad the game runs outside of forcing the release early.

I could torrent it, but it's not gonna be worth the effort of clicking as many as 10 things.

So what was this originally? Just something someone posted that became a yearly thing?

HEY DAD

I LIKE BEER

The best time of the week has finally arrived!

Just got back from two Christmas parties, waiting to pick my family up from a third. I won't be hanging around for the marathon tonight, but I will try and catch the special at the start. I forget, what was it again?

soon we will be rid of the ratings cancer that is One Punch Meme

Well, the final JC3 mission makes it very evident things got rushed

I just got back from a big party with family and tomorrow I'm opening presents with them. Tonight is for masturbating and watching anime.

What up TG

It's been a yearly thing since like 2011 I think, you can tell by the references.

MY NAME IS CHRISTMAS BR-*click*

I see that, I'm just wondering how it started. Did it get drawn up and dumped Dec 24 2011 or what?

did they air tim and erics crimbus special?

Remember seeing it a few days ago.

It aired right after Joe Pera's Christmas Tree special three Fridays ago.

Yeah some guy just made it and dumped it on christmas eve years ago and it was such a hit that somebody saved all the images and copied all the posts into a txt file and reposts it every year since. I'm not sure if the original author even still posts on Sup Forums.

dam i missed it

If you have on demand, you can catch it through that.

Damn, 2011-2012 was such a huge time for Sup Forums history and I missed it all by being a huge faggot trying to be a normie

I don't remember it standing out that much, Sup Forums always has holiday stuff happening. Last few New Years have been really great in fact.

The premiere short at midnight, duh.

in case you didn't read the manga, Akame Ga Kill ended with Tatsumi turning Mine's vagina into prolapsed ground zero, Prime Honest carved up like Roast Beast, Leone still dead and Akame sailing off to new lands

Mine was that pink hair-tsundere with the retarded laser that got stronger when she was "in danger" wasn't she?

>Mine won

There is some justice

What happened to the blue haired bitch

It also gets stronger with emotion

and this is what the sex will be like:
youtu.be/Xm5nM93VScw?t=135

Because I'm an immigrant. blood related I have both my parents and my brother. and my mom is making dinner. but I'll leave once dinner is ready

My family had a celebration yesterday, and I may go to one tomorrow.

Other than that, my life is a barren wasteland from which no hope springs.

That which does appear is crushed and withers away as swiftly as it appeared.

So, what do want for Christmas, /tg/?

CQC Bro pr0n

tatsumi did what?

did they show it?

love

yamero

A decent job, my waifu to be real and by my side, which would contribute to what I really want...

A reason to care.

All my bills paid so I can finally have disposable income. Fuck health insurance that doesn't cover shit until I spend 4k.

A drawing tablet, a thicc wife and 3 children, motivation, A Princess of the Crystal figma, some art books, and prismacolor markers and a 7th gen pokemon plush. Also socks.