Superman And Batman Will Fight To Be Named Leader In Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE

>In the latest issue of Total Film Magazine, Henry Cavill briefly weighs in on Superman's return, teasing: "There’s pretty much an argument between him and Batman as to who is the leader." So, it sounds like we're probably getting a humorous bit of bickering between the two.

>It sounds like it could be pretty fun anyway, and that's something director Zack Snyder was quick to reiterate given the opportunity. "I think it's in all the characters inherently, this larger than life, big, fun stuff, especially when you're dealing with the Justice League."

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/these-two-heroes-will-fight-to-be-named-leader-in-zack-snyders-a147703

Gross

neat thatd be nice to see

but does the JL even have a leader?

I was panicking for a second but then I realized they will just verbally argue. Thank god. But what kind of bickering will there be, even? Superman is so fucking bland in MoS and BvS

When did the whole Batman is leader of the JL start? As far as I remember Bruce was equivalent to Spock, Clark was Kirk, and Diana was McCoy. Now Bruce is in charge? Not even Kings of the Batfags Dini and Timm had Bruce be the leader.

Well Batman would basically lay out the data and Supes would call the plays, but other than that everyone pretty much have a voice in how things were done
I expect the bickering to fall flat

>Superman is so fucking bland in MoS and BvS
i dont get this, Superman is a bit darker but hes still very Superman Bvs and MoS sucks but its still a pretty alright Superman

>humorous
I don't buy it

>BATMAN: "You're not cut out for the job. Just follow my lead."
>SUPERMAN: *stares* *broods silently* *destroys the city*

BvS was pretty "humorous" too.

>humorous
I thought DC had a strict "no jokes" policy?

>Big ass battle right after Supe is resurrected
>Batman gives out commands
>Superman: "Who died and made you the leader?"

Snyder believes that his movies are subversive, but that casuals hated them for not being boring action movies, and he plans on changing that for Justice League.

This is a retarded argument, but you may recognize it as the one Snyderfags use to say that BvS was good.

snyder is in the weird position where he tries to make his movies artsy and profound while also trying to make massive, dumb, moneymaking action movies

That role reversal game is spot on

THIS HAS TO STOP.

SNYDER HAS TO BE STOPPED.

How? Superman died in BvS

>Looks like he's smelling a fart

Yeah, but on the third day he comes back.

not dead

Which in hindsight was fucking stupid to do SECOND MOVIE IN!

...But Batman is the one bringing the league together. Superman died specifically so that Batman could be the sole arbiter of the Justice League's founding. This was Snyder's exact logic; that whole seven samurai thing.

I give up.

And he ends up pleasing nobody

Because his idea of artistic is "Hey, isn't Superman kind of like Jesus?"

a lot of people liked the ultimate cut.

Why would anyone even suggest Syderverse Superman as the leader? He has done absolutely nothing even hint at leadership skills. He is constantly conflicted, overwhelmed and depressed. He barley had the will to put on his tights in BvS.

Will Batman be mad that Superman resurrected while his parents didn't?

No clue really. But the whole leader thing was stuff that the animated series was smart enough to ignore. In the first two seasons they were all equals, and in unlimited the first seven were basically the administrative council to the rest. They didn't have the power rest on one single person.

Not much.

Why would this Superman even care who the leader is.

It should be batman and aquaman arguing for leadership. Aquaman is the leader of a nation and batman is smart and stubborn. It would make wayyy more sense

>"Tell me, do you lead?"

nice use of spoilers there faggot

Given that the next line is "you will", it sounds more like Batman ceding leadership to Supes.

Oh god, they're not gonna argue about feeling underqualified to lead the league, will they?

>retards liked the ultimate cut

FTFY

So much like BvS this is going to be a cheap and unbelievable manufactured conflict the resolution of which is telegraphed before the movie is even out.

Spoiler alert. It's Batman. Batman is the leader.

The moive isnt even out yet how can there be spoilers? Do the trailers count as spoilers?

Yeah because Bruce showed great leader skills in BvS. He's a fucking dumbass that would get everyone killed.

>batman is smart
The Batman in this universe is a mentally retarded faggot and couldn't tell that Lex was playing him. The last thing we need is for a battle to be raging and for him to get triggered.

Only be good if they're arguing for each other. MoS Supes doesn't strike me as the guy who wants to lead the team after all that.

>When did the whole Batman is leader of the JL start?

When Batman really started becoming the cash cow for DC as far as movies and games go.

I am think like goes this.

Batman: "I am dark the leader now! ME!"

Superman: "No! I die and am become more with power! I can leads! ME!"

Batman: "You are the fools! I knowing what leader is good! Company! Wayne Technocal! Hear of that, hey?!"

Superman: "Coward that is you are. Being of a coward. Inspiration I for all of them. Thank you. Goodbye."

Batman: "I am a Batman!"

Then all of the teams come mutual and agree that leader is whats best. Superman is being best you see of corse.

Ok aquman then. No complaints from me, honestly I think aquaman has the most leadership skills out of all of the JL.

Based on what? The only thing we know about Aquaman in the movie so far is that he talks to fish and gives fish to people out in the middle of nowhere.

When Jimmy Olsen was shot I was laughing pretty hard.

You are this jerk! NO! Jimmy laughing at die?! NO. No don't do this.

That already makes him the most likable member of the league. Snyder is the western Kishimoto; the more familiar with his characters we become the more contemptuous they are.

Ok buddy, if you're gonna go full autist and go soley based on what we've seen, I'd say batman because he had the initiative to gather up all of the members of the JL. Clearly he has shown more planning skills than anyone in the current universe besides waller.

And lex

I'd say Snyderfags would be pissed at the news of the films being funny, but we all know how quickly they flipped on the issue when it came to defending Suicide Squad.

On the other hand. Neither did bats.

I'm not going on "what we've seen". I'm going based on "the movies are a different universe entirely from the comics". Stating Aquaman has leadership skills when there's next to no information about this universe's Aquaman is retarded.

>Normie understanding of Superman

From the subject I thought they were gonna literally fight and be like "Bitches, you already fought a year ago."
But them bickering over who's the leader will be amusing

IS SUPERMAN!!!!

We all know it's going to be Batman

No. Is Superman. Lying.

It should be. He's a man of action that takes charge, Superman is purely reactionary.

Why the hell would DCEU Superman even care?

Like how is this supposed to go?

-Batman forms team
-Team dynamics happen
-Superman comes back by some bullshit
-"Hey, this is a team of supers I formed to protect Earth"
-"Wow, cool team you got here. I should lead"
-"What the fuck are you talking about man?"

IT DOESN'T WORK SNYDER! IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

I remember movies used to be special to me.
Now they are just spamming one capeshit after the other.

Ben Affleck's side penis can be seen briefly in Gone Girl.

Yeah but Batman is the one the company dickrides so it's pretty obviously going to be him.

This is like how before they were going THERE'S NO WAY BATMAN CAN WIN IN A FIGHT WITH SUPERMAN but look who's dead at the end of the movie. In fact, they tried painting Batman as the bad guy in BvS and it's still his paranoia that saves the day by making the weapon that destroys doomsday so in that way he was right too.

This is WB. All they know how to do is Batman. He's gonna be the leader and this is just a poor attempt at building hype.

Yeah but who's the frontrunner of the DCEU?

Hint: It's not the one who's sequel was pushed back to put Batman in

I'm glad you like it, user! Here at DC Films, our fans are top priority.

>Superman And Batman Will Fight To Be Named Leader In Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE

for me this guys are ultraman and owlman
they are the crime syndicate

Liar. Not true.

Thanks Bizarro, not sure what we'd do without you.

What will probably happen is a humorous inverse of the exchange between Cap and Tony during the big battle scene, where Tony says, "Call it, Captain."
Batman will start giving orders to everyone including Superman, who gives him a look, and Bruce turns it over to Clark, who gives the big rousing speech to the team.

>another fight
>the reason is worse than the last
Kill it with fire

Trump pls go.

Can you read?

YOU WILL!

Im fucking dying

Clickbait titles in action.

>Snyderman
>Rousing speeches

>*Stares blankly*
>"This is our world."
>*Frowns*
>"Parademons had their chance."
>*Scowls*
>*Destroys the city*

Batman fighting Superman for the leadership makes no fucking sense.

Batman by the end of the movie was pretty much worshiping Superman's cock. The only reason he's creating a team is honor Superman's image and sacrifice.

Batman would probably be the first one to default the leadership and decisions to Superman, because Superman's new love or something.

I can see Aquaman or even Wonder Woman be distrustful of Superman, not Batman.

Goddamnit WB I know you were late on the train with the big superhero movie craze but did you have to go with someone as awful as Synder calling the shots? Marvel manages to turn shit into gold with GotG, and Snyder turns gold into shit.

I'd say fire him and start over, but by the time the NEW DC universe would get rolling the craze will have died down, and a lot of the actors you'd use would be too old.

They've got to keep rolling, they'd never get a wig for Cavill that was convincing in 4k UHD.

Come on, man. Why you got to lie like that?

Yes, Batman is DC most popular and lucrative character, but Superman is the mascot. DC would never make Superman look bad.

Superman's like Captain America. Even when he behaves like a jerk-ass, he's still right and treated as such.

Batman's usually shown as the ass that Superman takes pity on.

DC would never make Superman look bad.

WB would. DC is WB's bitch when it should be partner, like Marvel to Disney.

Nah, man. Superman is shown as a good who dindun nothing in BvS. Even Batman became his fan.

>Superman is shown as a good who dindun nothing in BvS.

Which is kind of weird, because the movie pointed out that he has a big tendency to be insane and deluded, and also becoming an overlord.

But MoS happened already.

That's just Batman after watching too much Mad Max. They'll probably say that Batman's infected by Darkseid.

That's what i said he dindun nothing.

>DC would never make Superman look bad.
>Looses fight with Batman then gets killed off so Batman can create the Justice League

Yeah okay Batshill.

Superman wasn't trying to fight Batman and died saving everyone. Batman is creating the Justice League after being inspired by Superman and now his entire new leaf is about making Superman proud.

Come on.

Look I'm not saying Bruce came off as a Marysue in this movie because Snyder couldn't even get that right. But Bruce both walking away to fight another day couple with Clark getting killed off in his SECOND movie is in no way some good thing. Most people walked away talking about how badass Bruce is and shit and that was by design.

Batman was emotionally unstable and focused on his crusade on Superman.
He is fine when he is unstable and focusef on his crusade on crime

How far will WB dig the hole? At what point will they say "yeah we fucked up"? Because the foundation of this entire universe is built on salt pillars

Because most people are Batfags and also because Batman haven't had a good fight scene since... since ever. Nolan's films had terrible fight scenes.

But Superman in the same movie did tons of cool shit. Fuck, you had him and Doomsday pulling a DBZ moment where they blasted each other will full force.

When they can't even add Batman and get to the $750 million mark.
That'll be when the Batman reboot happens.

Bullshit, Chris Evans has worn a wig for the last three Cap appearances.

The guys at CBR forums are saying that Superman and Batman are actually fighting to see who have the right to mate with Wonder Woman and that Batman will lose because he's a weak human. Also that Lois is a bitch that will probably hang herself.

I like their take better. It reminds me of those artsy french movies.

Yeah, Superman's OPTIC BLAST vs Doomsday's (Doomsday Cannon? I got nothing) sure was great shit.

Yeah, also it should be ending banter, not pre-climax.

>I formed this team because of you, so you should lead us
>But you got them all together, I didn't do anything
>WW: He had help
>Aquaman: I should lead, I rule over most of the planet
>Flash: Quip about three-fourths of Earth being water
>Cyborg: Booyah

And unlike BvS, none of the Marvel films are mastered in 4k.