IT (2017)

>go into theater expecting some good spooks
>leave a pedophile
It's an objective fact that she's a beautiful girl, but damn....after the movie I googled it hoping she was 18 so I'd feel less creepy, but unfortunately not.
I mean 15? Fucking 15?!?
I guess I'm one of you now, guys.

Anyway, serious discussion of this movie.
Writing was generally great.
The actors were, for the most part, fantastic. Those kids MADE the movie. Without them playing those parts so well, being such engaging and entertaining characters, the movie would suck dick.
The effects were fucking terrible. Why does all CGI still look like it's from 2005?
The movie also wasn't scary at all, but that's not surprising since most horror movies aren't, unfortunately.
Also, I felt like the editing could have been improved. The entire movie felt like we were just watching a series of separate videos. Yes they were connected by the characters and the overarching plot, but every scene still felt disconnected from the others, if that makes sense. The story didn't flow well at all.
Overall though I really enjoyed it thanks to the kids, they really were the movie's saving grace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really? We can have twelve fucking Blade Runner threads but not one IT thread? God you guys are fags.

My bad. Just counted, there are literally 21 Blade Runner threads right now.

It threats are so last month. Get with the times you fucking queer, its all about the Goose now

You are not only a pedo but a homo, she looks like a boy

She's pretty uggo desu senpai, especially after she loses her hair. This pedo meme is getting out of hand.

I just saw IT so I want to talk about it. Not all of us are teenagers with no lives who have time to go see every movie opening night.

The only IT threads left are about Sophia.

it is a entertaining film and that girl confirmed that I love fucking cute teens.

I thought it was a better movie then expected and the kids did better (kids in movies is normally awful.)

But it is a good 7/10 film, blade runner is a 10/10. However IT might be a more entertaining film.

Dat ass I would pound so hard.

faggot take your pedo thread elsewhere

>Also, I felt like the editing could have been improved. The entire movie felt like we were just watching a series of separate videos. Yes they were connected by the characters and the overarching plot, but every scene still felt disconnected from the others, if that makes sense. The story didn't flow well at all.
I know what you mean. I notice this with a lot of recent films

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I notice it a lot too, and nobody else ever seems to get what I mean.

>But it is a good 7/10 film, blade runner is a 10/10. However IT might be a more entertaining film.
Why the fuck would you give the more entertaining film a lower rating?
How can a film be 10/10 if it's less entertaining than a 7/10?
You make no sense.

Entertainment =/= how good a movie is.

I find the movie "Lord of illusions" deeply entertaining. It has a hot actress, a fun plot, and I can sit back and be deeply entertained.

Doesn't mean that there not plot holes, things done wrong, and it nothing more then a popcorn horror with a good bad guy.

while say, the movie "Kes" is a great film and tells a powerful story, but fuck if I want to go though that again.

you're like 2 weeks late pedo fuck

I mean I get what you're saying, but it doesn't make any sense to rate a film 10/10 if it isn't as entertaining as one you rated 7/10. You at least need to take a point off.

>Those jeans

Damn nice

boy lots of anons with repressed feelings ITT

Lord of Illusions is a 6/10 movie at best, but is deeply enteratining to me.

Blade Runner is a 10/10, but since it hits on so many themes it leaves me almost exhausted. It was a fun movie with good kid actors and a very fuckable 15 year old.

I will give a better example.

It is better then Gardian of the galaxy, but IT is a better movie when it comes to themes and so on.

Blade Runner 2049 was a perfect film for the themes, the only scene I didn't like is more likely to me squicking out on content then the actual scene.

>retarded spook appears and starts chasing a kid
>kid starts screaming comically
>please be scared, this is supposed to be scary
>its not scary, but funny as fuck
>spooks stops and turns into Bill Skarsgard doing a weird smile
>this is hilarious
>kid continues to act spooked
>YOU WILL LE FLOAT XD
>clown dissappears
>repeat 20 times throughout the film
>in the finale even the characters start mocking poor clown for being unscary
>you start feeling bad for the monster

>It is better then Gardian of the galaxy, but IT is a better movie when it comes to themes and so on.
*It is a better film then Guardian of the Galaxy, but Guardian of the Galaxy might be the more entertaining film.

I'm not good at describing it, but movies always feels overly rushed and compressed, like the writer wanted to make a TV series instead but was forced to cut it down to a 2-hour highlight reel. Feature film pacing is a lost art. This is a common issue I've noticed with movies made after 2010 or so, even with the ones that are pretty good

That's actually a really good way of describing it. I totally agree.

>Dat ass

I just tell myself it's okay on some level because, even though it's socially unacceptable these days, it wasn't always.

I mean, what's attractive is what's attractive. I'm attracted to women my own age, women older than me, and girls as young as this. That shit doesn't just go away, and any guy who says otherwise is a fucking liar. I just wouldn't actively pursue anything with someone that young, but I still recognize the sexiness. I had a girlfriend that looked almost like her when I was of a similar age, same body type, only she had brown hair. What, I'm not supposed to look back on that and remember it was hot as fuck? Bullshit.

>It's an objective fact that she's a beautiful girl, but damn....after the movie I googled it hoping she was 18 so I'd feel less creepy, but unfortunately not.
>I mean 15? Fucking 15?!?
Congrats, your are a pedo
welcome to Sup Forums

You don't (((become))) anything, you just learn more about yourself as time goes by.

I'm glad there are some people on here who think about it realistically and rationally. The whole "pedophile" thing was meant as a joke, it definitely doesn't make you a pedophile finding teenage girls attractive, it's in our biology. And your example of remembering young girls we were attracted to when we were young is a very good point. That young kid who found that other young kid attractive, you're still that kid, just later on in life. Getting older/becoming adults isn't some magic event that changes us into different people. We're the same person our entire lives.

I don't think you know what those mean, bud

pedos die

If you're so into her, then write fanfic of the sewer orgy.

It was a good movie

I've known about that part in the book for years, but have never read it (though I actually just started the other day), and honestly after seeing the movie and finding out about Beverly's character and how damaged she is from her dad raping her and whatnot, it actually really pisses me off that SK wrote that into the story. Like, in the movie you feel so bad for her and just want her to be able to get free from that hell and just be a normal kid, especially after finding out all the slut rumors were lies, and she finally does in the end. But apparently in the book the slut rumors turn out to be true since she fucking gangbangs all her friends in a sewer. I mean maybe there's more to it, I'll just have to read and see, but right now it just upsets me that SK did that to the character.

The whole book is about how she actually is a slut and gang bangs with all those guys

You mean the Losers in the sewer? Or all the random guys at school? Like in the book she actually is a huge slut who fucks everybody? Is that what you mean?

>Choosing whore tampons over lady pads
Fucking dropped

yes

Bev iis a hypersexual slut due to her daddy raping her or something

dat

What kind of fucking freebleeder doesn't use a tampon?

You're not leaving a pedophile you're leaving a ephebophile which is quite normal and natural.

Dance Moms has sexier content

Download the cam if you want to fit in faggot.

>that gyno
Disgusting.

I have a PDF of the book, so let's catch you up:

Love and Desire/August 10th, 1958
All of them ... I was their first love.

She tried to remember it—it was something good to think about in all this darkness, where you couldn’t place the sounds. It made her feel less alone. blah blah birds blah blah
Yes, the birds, I was thinking of them because I was ashamed. It was my father who made me ashamed, I guess, and maybe that was Its doing, too. Maybe.
The memory came—the memory behind the birds—but it was vague and disconnected. Perhaps this one always would be. She had—
Her thoughts broke off as she realized that Eddie comes to her first, because he is the most frightened. He comes to her not as her friend of that summer, or as her brief lover now, but the way he would have come to his mother only three or four years ago, to be comforted; he doesn’t draw back from her smooth nakedness and at first she doubts if he even feels it. He is trembling, and although she holds him the darkness is so perfect that even this close she cannot see him; except for the rough cast he might as well be a phantom.
“What do you want?” he asks her.
“You have to put your thing in me, ” she says.
He tries to pull back but she holds him and he subsides against her. She has heard someone—Ben, she thinks—draw in his breath.
“Bevvie, I can’t do that. I don’t know how—”
“I think it’s easy. But you’ll have to get undressed.” She thinks about the intricacies of managing cast and shirt, first somehow separating and then rejoining them, and amends, “Your pants, anyway.”
“No, I can’t!” But she thinks part of him can, and wants to, because his trembling has stopped and she feels something small and hard which presses against the right side of her belly.
“You can,” she says, and pulls him down. The surface beneath her bare back and legs is firm, clayey, dry. The distant thunder of the water is drowsy, soothing. She reaches for him.

There’s a moment when her father’s face intervenes, harsh and forbidding
(I want to see if you’re intact)
and then she closes her arms around Eddie’s neck, her smooth cheek against his smooth cheek, and as he tentatively touches her small breasts she sighs and thinks for the first time This is Eddie and she remembers a day in July—couldit only have been last month?—when no one else turned up in the Barrens but Eddie, and he had a whole bunch of Little Lulu comic books and they read together for most of the afternoon, Little Lulu looking for beebleberries and getting in all sorts of crazy situations, Witch Hazel, all of those guys. It had been fun.
She thinks of birds; in particular of the grackles and starlings and crows that come back in the spring, and her hands go to his belt and loosen it, and he says again that he can’t do that; she tells him that he can, she knows he can, and what she feels is not shame or fear now but a kind of triumph.
“Where?” he says, and that hard thing pushes urgently against her inner thigh.
“Here,” she says.
“Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!” he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.
“I think that’s sort of the idea, ” she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He pushes forward too fast and there is pain.
Ssssss!—she draws her breath in, her teeth biting at her lower lip and thinks of the birds again, the spring birds, lining the roofpeaks of houses, taking wing all at once under low March clouds.
“Beverly?” he says uncertainly. “Are you okay?”
“Go slower,” she says. “It’ll be easier for you to breathe.” He does move more slowly, and after awhile his breathing speeds up but she understands this is not because there is anything wrong with him.

>that retard run

The pain fades. Suddenly he moves more quickly, then stops, stiffens, and makes a sound—some sound. She senses that this is something for him, something extraordinarily special, something like ... like flying. She feels powerful: she feels a sense of triumph rise up strongly within her. Is this what her father was afraid of? Well he might be! There was power in this act, all right, a chain-breaking power that was blood-deep. She feels no physical pleasure, but there is a kind of mental ecstasy in it for her. She senses the closeness. He puts his face against her neck and she holds him He’s crying. She holds him. And feels the part of him that made a connection between them begin to fade. It is not leaving her, exactly; it is simply fading, becoming less.
When his weight shifts away she sits up and touches his face in the darkness.
“Did you?”
“Did I what?”
“Whatever it is. I don’t know, exactly.”
He shakes his head—she feels it with her hand against his cheek.
“I don’t think it was exactly like ... you know, like the big boys say. But it was ... it was really something. He speaks low so the others can’t hear. ”I love you, Bevvie.”
Her consciousness breaks down a little there. She’s quite sure there’s more talk, some whispered, some loud, and can’t remember what is said. It doesn’t matter. Does she have to talk each of them into it all over again? Yes, probably. But it doesn’t matter. They have to be talked into it, this essential human link between the world and the infinite, the only place where the bloodstream touches eternity. It doesn’t matter. What matters is love and desire. Here in this dark is as good a place as any. Better than some, maybe.

Then she bones the other guys and realizes that orgasms are fun and not having a dick in her leaves her melancholy and empty like empty trees. It'll be about 6 more posts if you want more wall of text.

No that's fine, like I said I just started reading the book myself so I'll just wait and see for myself. Interesting that the movie changed that aspect of her character, though. I mean I guess it makes sense, it's a much happier ending for her and movies are a lot more prone to making everything happy and good in the end than books are.

sluts use tampons, pure waifus use pads

I'm pretty sure it was omitted because no one wanted to commit career suicide by putting a scene with 13/15 year olds gangbanging into the films. Also, they already had to cut shitloads of Kings textual diarrhea to adapt It, what's a sex scene next to excising entire plots?

this guy gets it, king is the literal "idea" guy. lots of his stuff would be good if it was handled by a competent author, king writes like garbage, but comes up with interesting ideas.

>Kings textual diarrhea
Glad I am not hte only one who can't stand King

Do you guys think she got couch casted?
I would think very likely.

I was just referring to making the rumors untrue about her fucking a bunch of guys. They didn't need to show anything or make a big deal of it, but they explicitly had her tell Bill that it was all lies and she had only every kissed one guy.

>watch irrelevant remake
>think nothing of it
>go on Sup Forums
>see a bunch of shitposters feigning pedolust
>so retard I conflate cunny shitposting as my own personal lust because I'm an underage anti-social 3rd world weirdo that's desperate to fit in

Ftfy

>>go into theater expecting some good spooks

Yeah? They're usually really loud and giving advice to the screen. So, they are pretty good I guess.