/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

It's just 2 more days. Fuck off shills, we know it might be nothing.

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
→ (last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

f150forum.com/members/swimtexan-69151/?tab=visitor_messaging#visitor_messaging
youtube.com/shared?ci=2WD2Lj3RpI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming
anagram-solver.net/jack bled zero tuft
youtube.com/watch?v=wtjujIEH99k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

his ebay feedback history is interesting

he sold these items:
2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 TACOMA SHIFT KNOB TRD AUTO SCION TC OEM LEATHER (#141543157885)

PlayAway Audiobook LONE SURVIVOR by Marcus Luttrell HD Audio (#141543197093)

and by his buying history he has bought sunglasses, stencils, weird watches, leather care, lots of aftermarket car parts, straight razors, weird pins, fitness products...

starting to lean towards elaborate art project if he's had the same username since 2011. can't be a marketing stunt.

He hasn't had the same username, it had the symbol indicating it was recently changed.

This is starting to look more and more like an underwhelming LARP by the minute. Still have fingers crossed for a happening, though.

Recap? I was out getting drunk because I'm starting to go mad and upset

image related

I know that this isn't directly related to the clues that y'all are sniffing out. At risk of derailing this search a bit, I think the concept of retro-active memeing is entertaining.

The clock is pointing to where 6 should be. It will be 6 in Canton Ohio when Trump gives his speech on the foretold day and hour. However, it will be 7 for Hillary if she is on the east coast, and there is a 7 in the 6position.

I don't believe this but speculation is fun.

Ignore this if it's too off topic.

the song is on youtube somewhere

>keep up the good work fellas, i've been thoroughly entertained

"swimtexan" is also a member on this forum: f150forum.com/members/swimtexan-69151/?tab=visitor_messaging#visitor_messaging

Is this guy really related to BSE or just a random dude selling BSE-related stuff he has found?

Does anyone know the name of whats playing in the background of the site?

I don't get the 5:55

Pretty sure just someone looking to cash in or just to be part of it

A mass leak that will destroy America.

Boaz, are you still here?

Have they started down a false path?

Was Ginger a friend of yours? Why is he disappointed?

Does anyone know if there is a constantly updating map on where the bills are appearing?

I don't understand how people can just pass things like this off as mere coincidences.

Meme magic is real.

Find the one floating around and add to it. I'm the one who made it, not at home right now or I'd post it. I just downsized the bill picture to 30 pixels and pasted it in each spot.

Fun fact, I've been posting in these threads on a government computer since sept. 1st. Not really related, just in case anyone's worried if the federales know. They do.

See

According to Mr Teeth's facebook page..

"We are perfectly happy with other people printing and distributing Beast Bills on their own... and while it is only proof of how sick and sad our society has become that someone is selling Beast Bills on Ebay, that is fine as well.
But these Bills belong to everyone and we would give them to everyone if we could. But we cannot.
But today, if you live in Pullman's town and you crave wealth as he did, I will be there and distributing bills to all who find me.
Please take only one.
We're watching."

trips

Oh fucking hell. I didn't know about this.

Goddamnit this is definitely what it's for.

God fucking damnit, we got shilled hard by that narcisstic little weasel.

Who is Boaz?

Its been speculated that it'd be a leak of some sorts from snowden or wikileaks from the get go. you just didn't know about the movie thing?

>No, try another get rich quick scheme.

Correct. I knew all the leak theories, and I was on the side of "not assanges style."

For the record I'm team Assange over Snowden and the trailer for that movie confirms my bias.

Pic related. (Countdown gives you enough time to maybe purchase access to the live stream
Interview?)

Someone mentioned that if you hold one of the notes up into the light, it shows a hole through donald trumps head

And the clock is apparently when he does his speech so maybe the countdown is supposed to be an assassination?

pic related,

Vide Cor Meum from the Hannibal soundtrack.

It's a tv show you cucks

Kek pbrings prophecy to user
MOLOCH WARNING

is the hole in the same spot here?

this fucker again

you triggered shit boy?

Yeah I'm guessing it's some kind of leak from one of those two. As much as a happening of epic proportions would be fantastic.. just not realistic from this setting. I think this all stems back from Snowdens quick code he tweeted a while back then deleted.

I hope for a habbening, but I have a feeling this is a very big publicity stunt. Everyone is seeing evil clowns right as a new IT movie comes out. I heard there is a new davinci code movie coming soon... I dunno bruh. I need answers

shit boy is at least an improvement on bitch tits

Hey man if it's a tv show i'll laugh and call it a day. I hope it is something that dumb. I haven't been on Sup Forums this much in over 10 years and this is fun to think about. Fuck it.

Boaz. answer me pls

>Someone mentioned that if you hold one of the notes up into the light, it shows a hole through donald trumps head
The "hole" is the loop in the dragon's head/neck visible on the back of the bill. Its pretty high up on his head under his hair.
There also appears to be a tear under Hillary's eye.

This probably isn't intentional symbolism. You guys are looking far too deeply into the imagery's superficial meaning. This isn't /x/ tier bullshit future predicting. Its political commentary attacking our system of finance.

> Literally leaflets for a website.
> Durr hurr not viral.

thanks man

I'm not sure because I don't have a note

I was hoping an American with a note could confirm this

>I think this all stems back from Snowdens quick code he tweeted a while back then deleted.

This is an interesting thought

a08685e91d8e6a9be3aa6335104c5de1ac3a2ea022db3181b1317f7031291177

fair enough. that's why my original post included an apology if it derails progress. it's a bit too /x/tier. proceed sir.

no physical posts today.

No posts from the trip anons who have been posting the last few days.

Captured?

retard its not really his eby its just somone who took the name to try and sell beast bills, mr teeth mad a fb post about it ffs

Don't get mad. Where do you find helicopters?

Perhaps you will hear.

I've never joined these threads, just looked at the OP pic.

Opposite of the Apple logo is an unmarked Disney logo. Don't know if it was just deemed not worth labeling or what.

Ahh it all makes sense

Just for the record I wasn't looking into it but I was just pointing out something I read in the previous thread..

WHAT

found this one at work today in Redlands CA

Its in the OP pic

You read my mind. I wonder if that tweet is the passcode for the outguess analysis of the images?

what is there to hear?

So spoopy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

wat

Spoopy. We might be onto something!

Try it, see what happens

My laptop is busted. I'm on mobile. :-(

Someone help me set up outguess on Kali

>fuck linux sometime

These rollplay 3301 things get tedious man. I've looked into it and pulled strings of that rabbit hole. Not worth it. It gets woo woo.

Don't get mad. Where are the helicopters perhaps you will hear

I thought that first sentence said, "Somebody set up us the bomb."

I'm going to bed.

G'night guys!

it's just LARPing guise come on

too easy

...Is Hillary Clinton dead?

yes and if we dont figure this shit out soon so is Trump

Don't believe anything until it comes from boaz or his superior(s)

>Jack Bled Zero Tuft
>Creutzfeldt-Jakob

>Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD) is a degenerative neurological disease that is incurable and invariably fatal.[2] CJD is at times called a human form of mad cow disease (bovine spongiform encephalopathy or BSE).[3] However, given that BSE is believed to be the cause of Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (vCJD) in humans, the two are often confused.[4]
GUYS

I was playing around with that filename on anagram
Generators as well. Nothing sticking out so far.

You all really need to get off this mad cow thing.

anagram-solver.net/jack bled zero tuft

Where do we find helicopters?

Either that zing tripfag was trolling good.

But that fucking filename literally is an anagram for mad cow disease.

maybe on the back of the bill, it's not a golden calf at the court house building, but simply a cow. although gentlemen, we must consider, any tripfag with a few random words could derail this whole process

not that i'm convinced it's solvable. great troll or memetic experiment if you ask me

So looking at this from the point of view of a Snowden movie release when the countdown hits 0, why did arfcom get chosen as one of the seed sites? The others being here and reddit, obviously.
It fits with all the hidden message shit, all the cyphers, these guys have to do that anyway so maybe they're swelling their ranks with this bill campaign.
Why isn't the movie maker afraid of getting sued for using copyrights? Maybe the movie is free?

Does anything else not fit with this viewpoint?

Ive never seen him before and have no reason to believe its a clue for anything. aleph, and boaz have been here on and off for years.

On Helipads

Trip fag was trolling I think. He copied some other trip fag's uber mysterious non phrase and threw that filename in.

Mad cow is a red herring. The people who keep bringing this up are just roleplaying now.
The symbolism of the Bad Self Eater is really straight forward.

The Federal Reserve manipulates monetary policy to create bubbles. These bubbles follow a predicted and controlled boom and bust cycle. They rise and fall. One bubble is always following the tail end of another. A beast eating its own tail. The Federal Beast.

Its not about mad cow disease, cannibalism, or anything else in a similar vane.

Or the sky.
you wouldnt hear a helicopter on a pad, generally.
but even if it was a key, what image would it go to?

Ar15.com has a fuckload of pro privacy, small gov guys. Also, the cross posting between here and Reddit and there isn't surprising with overlap.

I do tend to get stumped more about the company logo usage because promoting a non fiction film is one of the few cases where the trademark logo suit theory actually seems viable.

Hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=wtjujIEH99k

Anyone else having "They Live" memories flooding back from all this weird shit?

Pretty convinced this is all a nin promo.
Makes perfect sense...

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Yeah, maybe they have actual dirt on every single company shown, and to take the filmmakers to court would entail a big messy show of damning information to prove things.
There are all kinds of closed door court proceedings though, where the results can be sealed. They'd surely at least try and do that. Maybe these moviemakers have access to some damn good lawyers.

this community has grown to be absolutely useless.

Highshool trollfags.

Oh well, they'll be dead before to long.

clintons ear that had a ear piece in it?

That picture is fucking hilarious.

>An old rabbit's foot and sacrificed chicken in the backyard is nothing.

I had a pretty good giggle.

Is "math is literally magic" user with us?

Please enlighten us more

Hinting at more Hillary email leaks?

Wait, do you work for CTR too?

Nope I'm just replying to my own post as my thought process happens.

If CTR want to pay me to troll you guys i'll more than happy do it

I'm going to toast. Lurked a couple other threads in the past few days.

What are we actually looking at here? Is it going to be a leak, or is this just some artists social commentary?

A prophesy?