"I could do this all day."

>"I could do this all day."
>Couldn't actually do it all day

BRAVO, MARVEL

Well Cap indeed has like endless stamina. He could literally fight all day. It was just bad writing that he could stand toe to toe against Ironman in a fucking fist fight.

>Well Cap indeed has like endless stamina.
No he doesnt you fucking idiot.

>Missing the point this much

>It was just bad writing that he could stand toe to toe against Ironman in a fucking fist fight.
How so? He has super human strength. Or did you already forget he prevented a fucking helicopter from taking off?

What's bullshit is that Tony lasted that long against two super soldiers with one hand blaster and one feet thruster broken.

Haha.

they weren't trying to kill him, they were systematically disabling his suit to disarm him and deescalate the situation

the last fight would have made more sense if tony was a little drunk

I don't even like Ironman, but Tony should have won. His suit can produce many tons of force, so his punches should have broken Cap and Bucky's bones.

It's a throw back to first Avenger when he's having the shit beaten ou of him in the alley behind th movie theatre.

perfected supersoldier formula, i ain't gotta explain shit

>Cap in the light; Iron-Man in the dark
>This was the last time they spoke as friends.
BRAVO, MARVEL

Nah the problem is that you don't know what the "this" is.
"This" wasn't fighting. "This" was getting up after getting knocked down. And Cap CAN do that all day, because he never gives up. It's honestly kind of amazing that in all those JLA crossovers he never gets a Lantern ring because his willlpower is top tier.

ALL OF THE DAY BRO

It's the line he feeds to BULLIES to let them know they can't break him.

Instead of having them trade blows they should have heavily emphasized Cap and Bucky's relative speed in that fight and shown Iron Man being too inflexible and not dexterous enough to deal with them in close quarters.

Could =/= Can.

By saying "could do" as opposed to "can do" he's presupposing the notion of certain conditions, like "if I really wanted to" or "if you continue to fight like this and not change tactics in any way." Or "if I didn't have this enormous Bucky endured erection clouding my mind to the fact hiding your parents murder from you was bad."

He COULD do it all day, but that doesn't mean he had to.

He is suppose to have peak human strength and endless stamina. They buffed him in the movies. Also nerfed the fuck out of Stark.

He can ride Bucky's dick all day, though.

The fact that Becky wasn't instantly gutted by Tony's blasts in of itself is stupid. Then again so is the prospect of them even being able to stand up to tony. Even the minor speed and strength feats I can think of for him completely outdo what they put up. Its like putting tony against thanos with no prep.

>Instead of having them trade blows they should have heavily emphasized Cap and Bucky's relative speed in that fight and shown Iron Man being too inflexible and not dexterous enough to deal with them in close quarters.
I hate that Cap's powers are never shown as even roughly comparable to pre-Abomination Blonsky. The Incredible Hulk made super-soldiers look like a credible thread based on speed alone.

>
>>Well Cap indeed has like endless stamina.
>No he doesnt you fucking idiot.

This. He has a shit ton but nigga ain't no robot.

> Iron Man could have just shot something explosive
> Iron Man could have aimed his explosive blasts at Captains feets instead the shield
> Iron Man could have just hugged Captain dead

>Tony has tech that let's his suit analyze Cap's fighting style and totally dominate him
>Doesn't activate it immediately

One of his first suits got shot out of the sky and he just shrugged it off. Cap doing and damage with punches is bullshit

>It's okay that Tony tried to murder somebody because he was so overwhelmed with rage and emotion at seeing his parents die that he wasn't thinking straight!
>Omg it's so unbelievable that he wasn't thinking straight in his blind rage?!

>Tony's AI tells him he can't win hand to hand
>Keeps fighting Hand to hand

All I got is that if Iron Man was in his right mind and Cap was alone Iron Man would have kicked the shit out of him

He was basically just venting his rage, if he really wanted to kill Bucky he would have fired his chest laser at him from the start, he had several opportunities to do it.

Tony doesn't have to be in a rage to kill somebody. He's done it in every film

Directors confirm he was trying to kill Bucky, take away something that Steve loved to get back at him.

It's funny that he thinks a man that was literally mind controlled into killing people deserves to die when he's always done it of his own free will.

>He has a shit ton but nigga ain't no robot.
Stop boasting, Tony.

>It's funny that he thinks a man that was literally mind controlled into killing people deserves to die
Nobody thinks Old Yeller "deserved to die" but he clearly needed to be put down.

>deserves

I don't think that ever factored into it. It was purely revenge.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with this shitposting

Why did people take OP seriously? I instantly read this is a joke of the BRAVO ___ usual threads we have.

>peak human
When will this meme die?

Comic Captain America can run 60mph, dunno if that's "peak human" or what

>Nerfed Stark
I don't think you know how the MCU works, user.

What's actually retarded is that he has this kung fu analysis tech.

He could but he won the fight.

I generally like Marvel films but Civil War was kinda crummy

I feel like some of you guys are being purposely obtuse.

Steve and Tony don't want to kill each other.

This isn't a "Martha" fight.

Steve is fighting his all to stop Tony from killing Bucky, Tony is just trying kill Bucky, but Cap won't get out of the way so hes holding back strength-wise the whole fight.

>"Man, I'm so hungy I could eat a horse"
>Couldn't actually eat a whole horse.

Also, people overestimating themselves is a very common thing user. Have you never heard someone say how easy something was gonna be for them, only for them to fail anyway?

No they pretty clearly wanted to kill each other

Because Tony is shit at fighting.

The serum keeps him peak human without Cap needing to do anything to maintain it. But seeing as how Cap works out, he elevates himself to superhuman.

Which was a stupid plot device since Tony really wasn't fond of Howard and felt the feeling was mutual; if anything, he might have felt the loss/revenge from his mom, but just as the convenient 1960s deserted country back-roads would have cameras POINTED exactly there AND the tape would survive for the Russians to get their hands on it, but not the civilian authorities on the mainland USA, yadda yadda.

It was also just convenient plot by lazy writers.

>implying he had anything left
>implying cap wouldn´t just lower the shield so it would block his feet
>implying bucky wouldn´t be instantly there to smack tony of his loverboy

Didn´t you hear the line
> I don´t care, he killed mom.
?

IIRC it was on the outskirts of their estate. Also it was Hydra, not the Russians.

Bucky knew the camera was there, wouldn't he recover the footage himself and bring it back?

Why would he? It just keeps the mystery of the Winter Soldier alive, who cares if they know it was him

>"She's a slut"
>she actually is a slut
Pottery

>Couldn't actually do it all day

? This is how it ended.

Pretty sure the reason he bashed their faces in was to make it look like the wreck killed them. Though the strangle marks on mama Stark's neck should make it obvious.

Also more likely than it being a security camera in the woods, Maybe Hydra had him set up cameras to record himself.

>Hydra

Then why does the tape end up in Russia with the Red Room personnel, etc.?

Presumably after he destroyed the camera, the footage wouldn't actually exist. But yet it does, because plot device/lazy writers.

The Russian guys were another branch of Hydra. Unless you have some theory about how Bucky was captured in WW2 by Hydra, then given to some other Russian group who trained and brainwashed him and have him back to Hydra.

>Presumably after he destroyed the camera, the footage wouldn't actually exist.

You presume much. We have no info on how the footage was stored. Plus, it was 1991 so it's not like it was an iPhone camera. Entirely conceivable the lens was smashed by a 9mm bullet but the tape wasn't.

Yeah well, Marvel movies are literally aimed at children, so...

He's stronger than Spiderman and even Spiderman is stronger than Cap.

Did anyone else notice this movie has the old Marvel intro on the Netflix version?

Only Doctor Strange had the new one.

Huh, I could have sworn Civil War had it when I saw it in theaters. Guess not.

I don't even like DC's edgy shitshows. Nice strawman tho, company war faggot.

>B-b-but I'm neutral

Cry more faggot

>Well Cap indeed has like endless stamina.

No you idiot, his muscles don't get TIRED, but his stamina isnt infinite, his energy is limited

>He is suppose to have peak human strength

Not this version, this version is the most OP cap ever. Even more than Ultimate cap

He basically did regardless. Only reason Cap won is because Bucky distracted him