The subject is mine

This board is mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1XeS03CGA
youtube.com/watch?v=efjjmpOVzRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first reply to my thread is also emphatically mine.

Death will be yours soon, Stingy

Death is his already, just like life and your own feelings

If Stingy owns everything, then that must mean he owns nothing. And if he owns nothing, that means he doesn't own anything.

Stingy's a fraud.

the fifth reply is not yours

stingy owns the right to say that paradoxical situations are invalid

Then that must mean he doesn't own the right to say that paradoxical situations are valid.

I'll say it again, Stingy is a fraud.

you can "not own anything," but you can't "own nothing."

A mere mortal like you talking lies about a god among ants. I hope you dismember your hands to stop foolish non sense that you type.

waiting for the inevitable lewd shota pic

if you keep spamming this, I know it will happen

External 'ownership' is a spook. There is only the indefinable creative nothing of the self. Stingy is an Stirnerian Egoist and realizes this. There are no more questions.

Doubles and everything that belongs to Stingy is mine.

please no shota art

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ1XeS03CGA

Post yfw

stingy is ugly

U sure?

What the fuck is actually stingy. How can own a month of the year.

Stingy owns the right to being called a fraud while also owning the right to NOT being a fraud.

Do not try to play with the gods, mere mortal.

Is my cock yours, Stingy?

STOP

Stingy owns all and none at once, he is the void and the material in one. Like the mighty Buddha who held Sun Wukong in his palm, Stingy encompasses all in every aspect, even the absence of such. Reach heaven through avarice, Stingy.

youtube.com/watch?v=efjjmpOVzRg

superior

The first page is mine!

This threads makes me redefine the very concept of private property and the fringes of late capitalism.

S-stingy-kun, n-not my virginity! Kyaaaaah!

GOTHAM IS MINE

Me too, it also makes me contemplate that we mentally label things we've gained and call them possessions, but in reality they are merely nothing more than items.

You can never escape Stingy even in death

user, those hands belong to stingy. don't ask someone to commit vandalism like that.

this