Alone in Chirstmas

>Alone in Chirstmas
>Can't afford fancy Dinner

How are you doing Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtM4cMneu08
youtube.com/watch?v=sqBAWx1akGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably gonna get some chicken from 9/11 and drink myself to sleep.

At least get some McDonalds, dude.

why is it always the same picture

Which one is your favorite?

great, just finished Ender's game and chowing down on some soup. Does anyone know when the storytime starts?

>McDonalds

That shit is not good for you.

Book or movie?

Pretty good.
I love my family.

I think I'll go buy some ice cream from mcdonalds

>implying cup of noodle is any better
Shit is high in cholesterol and sodium dude.

I see programs for talking to people there user, things can't be that bad if you have people to talk to.

Dem fries doe

Spending the holidays with family so I'm set until New Year's.

Pretty good, spending time with family, ate pozole and tamales and about to start drinking. Sometimes it's good to be Mexican

please tell me your time travelling secrets

I got myself a roast going in the crock pot, that only coast me $15 right there, and that'll be done tomorrow for lunch/dinner. I got myself a Muppet Christmas Carol and I may or may not smoke a bowl.
No plans for tomorrow. All my friends are spending their first or second Christmas with their wives so I don't want to bother them, and my family lives in different states. So I'm just going to relax.

Don't sweat it, just focus on the mission at user.
Win at life. You gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtM4cMneu08

the fuck is that

KFC is a Christmas Tradition in Japan.
For some reason, Japan culturally thinks that The Colonel and Santa are the same person.

>feeling a bit uninterested
>mom and dad called me feeling depressed

I'm not sure if it's me since I gradually grew out of feeling anything towards holidays or if it's them since they grew up having bigger attachments to them.

Marry christmas Sup Forumsmrade!

I made tamales

You don't want it, trust me.

I love all you people. Merry Christmas.

This year has been hard for me. My dad died this year and I'm pretty financially fucked, and also I work tonight, though that's by choice. But you know what? As I look outside at the snow, listening to the wind, feeling my ugly as shit sweater as it warms me to hell and back, I always think, man, life is beautiful. And all you out there, remember that even though life is shit, its also wonderful.

I love you dad, i love you brother, and I love you, anons. Merry Christmas.

It's an alcoholic bevvie of some sort, with two hollow ice cubes

Thread theme then?
youtube.com/watch?v=sqBAWx1akGI

This.

You only get one life, so goddamnit seize every bit of it, laugh at everything and make it happy.

Watered down scotch in a plastic glass, there isn't even any coke or lemons here so I can mask ir better

Fml

Tomorrow I have to travel five and a half hours by train to spend week in a bungalow my mom shares with four guys. I'll have to listen to her bullshit excuses for why she passively sabotages any attempt to improve her life including things I try to do for her. I'm going to sleep in a bed that's half a foot too small for me with one migraine inducing pillow in the same tiny room as her. We'll spend the week trying to find something to do in the backwoods of New York and fail. There is a one in three chance I will have to spend the day metaphorically picking her off the floor and trying to prop her up because I'm mentally conditioned to be unable to stand up to her, even though she deserves to be yelled at for ruining her life and pissing off everyone who might help her with her selfishness and cruelty. There is also a one in three chance she'll be mad at me for something no reasonable adult would consider an offence. There's a two in three chance she will spend the day bitching about SOMETHING, like her roommates who tolerate her or her family who hates her. I will probably pay for the one meal we eat a day. The WiFi will be spotty and the one chair I can sit in will pinch the nerves in my left leg, and I'm afraid to play games because she might complain about me playing games instead of doing something with my life. And like an abused girlfriend or someone with Stockholm Syndrome I will most likely think this is all fine until I return to my much more stable dad at which point I will be awful to everyone for the rest of the week because I'll be so emotionally mentally exhausted.

Sounds to be like you need to not be a bitch.

Still two hours away on the East Coast, gonna see Rogue One tomorrow with the family. Just wrapped up Pathfinder session, trying to figure out how to deal with two members of the party pretty much declaring a vendetta and making it clear start of next session they are gunning for each other.

Good taste man. Just don't forget Tums or anything you may need for that upcoming, wicked stomach aches

OK. Thanks, Krampus.

Anyone there?

I can't recapture the Christmas magic no matter what I do. And I'm perfectly happy, I have good relationships, it's not that at all. It just feels like an ordinary day. I can't tap into the Christmas experience anymore. I guess you really do have to be a kid to feel the magic.

It's just a part of growing up. I haven't felt anything for Christmas until I bought gifts for others. Other than that it's just another day.

Better to be alone the to be with people but feel isolated anyway. Learn to live with being alone and you'll probably be happier then people forced to be with people and deal with their personal insecurities in a group

Being alone is great. Being lonely isn't. You're never really lonely if you have good Internet friends, though.

Pretty good taste in waifus, user

>paying for ice
user, I...

You just reminded me of the time I replaced all the ice in the trays with my frozen piss. Good week.

Man I'd kill for some Rally's right now, horsefuckery aside