HILLARY PEPE REDPILL! READ THIS!!!

HILLARY PEPE REDPILL! HILLARY PEPE REDPILL! DO NOT LET HER RECOVER STRENGTH!

Hillary is well versed in the occult and ritualistic magik. Remember the Moloch emails? She's trying to use a smear campaign to get you to stop channeling Pepe and Kek for her death. She realized sometime this year that her Moloch magik is very weak right now, and we are outnumbering her and overpowering her devil god and actually memeing her to death.

She's trying to scare you into thinking that they will replace her with Biden. CTR is here saying "don't meme too hard guys, you don't want a Biden ticket don't you?" Don't believe it! She's trying heal. Keep up the memetic warfare assault.

DO NOT LET HER RECOVER STRENGTH! POST YOUR BEST PEE PEE POO POO CURSES, PEPES, PRAISE KEK, CHANNEL MAXIMUM AUTISM!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=tLv2RRqFQRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DIE ALREADY SHILLARY.

Please kek. Hillary will die on Thursday.

Of course I want a Biden ticket. They can't swap candidates with 8 weeks left and expect to get more than 20% of the vote. It would make Nixon vs Mondale look competitive.

If they pull her out, Trump's winning every single state

Hillary is dead. I killed her.

*Reagan Mondale

What does Kek demand of me? For every summer my rural land bears many of his children.

>Hillary is well versed in the occult and ritualistic magik. Remember the Moloch emails? She's trying to use a smear campaign to get you to stop channeling Pepe and Kek for her death. She realized sometime this year that her Moloch magik is very weak right now, and we are outnumbering her and overpowering her devil god and actually memeing her to death.

DEATH TO HILLARY
PRAISE THE FROG GOD

Is she dead?
ITS A YES OR NO QUESTION, QUITE SIMPLE REALLY.

PRAISE
PRAISE
PRAISE

KEKKEK

PRAISE
PRAISE
PRAISE

Praise be upon Kek and Pepe

We have already won

Feed the frog children, yes?

lady old
hair is gold
legend of the frog is told

choke on spit
coughing fit
lungs filled up with bugs and shit

prasie kek
chaos will cum
amen kek

YES HE'S RESPONDING. GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY. WE NEED MORE POWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISUALIZE DIGITZ AND HER COLLAPSE ON DEBATE STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

SYNC TIME TO UTC

IN 5 MINUTES POST AND CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise Kek!

Hillary Clinton is dead,

PEPE PROPHECY THREAD

I don't believe it's real.

TRIPS??

Hillary Clinton is not dead.

She will die exactly at the moment that badselfeater.com times down to 0.

The ensuing chaos is what is described by the symbolism on the bills.

The triple zero speaks.
Hail KEK
Hail KUK

kek doesn't like liars

Everybody, sooner or later, sits down to a banquet of consequences.

You hear that? That's the sound of the hilldog croaking...

>worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

I FORGOT TIME. AT 7:07 UTC CHANNEL AND POST. PRAISE KEK.

YOU WILL BELIEVE!

What if Hillary is the prophesied antichrist, and she's missing right now because they're repairing the head wound that killed her?

PRAISE HIM

DO IT FOR TRUMP, KEK!

The mainstream media maintains that the Trump voters have lost faith in victory.
I ask you: Do you believe with the Emperor and us in the final total victory of the presidential candidacy?
ask you: Are you ready to follow the Emperor as the phalanx of the homeland, standing behind the campaign and to wage a meme war with wild determination through all the turns of fate until victory is ours?

Third: The mainstream media maintains that the Trump voters have no desire any longer to accept the madman's growing demands for meme magic.

I ask you: Are you and the Trump voters willing to shitpost, if the Emperor orders, 10, 12 and if necessary 14 hours a day and to give everything for victory?

Fourth: The mainstream media maintain that the Trump voters is resisting the madman's total meme measures. It does not want total meme, but capitulation!

I ask you: Do you want total meme?

The media seeks to demoralize.

We seek to show everyone that there's still our path of light.

FOR 7ssssssssssssssss

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WON"T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

>PEPE PLEASE STOP
>YOU MAKE ME DIZZY
>YOU MAKE ME DIZZY

underrated

IF THIS POST IS SINGLES MAY KEK FEEL ITS CASTE SO THAT IT MAY BE BORNE FOR MORE!

AUTISMUS MAXIMUS

Shell be fine

PRAISE KEK!

>The frog king emerged from behind the warriors, wearing his crown and rubbing his froggy together gleefully

THEME FUCKING CONFIRMED. WEAVING SPIDERS COME NOT HERE.

Praise be to kek

guys, in 5 mins, lets kek Trump into the presidency

7:20 UTC (USE CLOCK BELOW)

OUR POWERS COMBINED WILL ENSURE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

60 SECS

KEK KEK KEK KEK KKKOMBO BREAKER!

heil kek

All power to the Chaos God KEK

KEK WITH US

OKAY OKAY. MAYBE KEK PREFERS NO SYNCING AND CHAOS IS HIS REALM. I GOT MY TRIPS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO POST THE TIME FOR SYNC.

NO WORRIES. HE WILL SHOW US THE WAY THROUGH THE DARKNESS.

HAIL LORD KEK!

Remember pic related,we can still regroup somewhere when the world goes completely mad. Don't explain this concept in public to anyone anymore. No one else must know about it. Be there when the time comes.

YES, NICE TRIPS.
OK, LETS HAVE HILLARY COLLAPSE ON STAGE. MAGA!

praise kek

death to hillary

KEK is eternal and has taken form throughout the ages

youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

Seriously fuck off with this. You have your shitty general thread for your disappointing ARG, keep your shit there

I will be wearing it on my person when the happening comes. Hopefully I don't get killed for being a shitskin.

Did this ever happen?

Hillary's soul belongs to KEK now.
it's all ogre now.

>CTR is here saying "don't meme too hard guys, you don't want a Biden ticket don't you?"
This.

We have to watch out for special grade Jew magic here. Their Moloch-inspired memes are crusty and lame, but they will work on the normies unless we meme really hard these next two months.

Set those meme phasers on KILL.

This site is becoming more autistic every day

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

>Hopefully I don't get killed for being a shitskin.
>is a canadian

Don't worry, we aren't killing you becuase your a shitskin

Praise KEK!!!

HILLARY WILL FEEL KEK'S WRATH!!!! HE WILL SHOW NO MERCY!!!!!!!

HIGH NRG!

I believe.

Because not believe in the Holy Emperor is heresy, and heresy is punished by death.

shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

Schnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

Guys, Kek (Pepe) is the Egyptian deification of darkness. I don't think you understand, but I think when Hillary openly acknowledged him and brought more awareness to him, she unknowingly sealed her fate. Kek has been dormant for the past 3000 years, and now his existence is being made loud and clear to more people than ever before, I don't know what the effects of this will be but I have a very bad sinking feeling it will bring about bad bad juju. Hillary was so careless, by bringing light to Kek she just ensured people will die.

death to bill too

praise kek

Time to break out the cosmic level Pepes?

Maybe we should focus our collective consciousness on the MSM, the propaganda wing of the establishment, as well. PRAISE KEK!

Have you ever read Terry Pratchett's Small Gods? Basically a god's power is proportional to the numbers of believers it has.

So mote it be. Down with Hilary, down with the establishment's propaganda machine.

checked

HOLY FUCK

Praise kek

IT MUST HAPPEN

I have been blessed with many repeating digits, two quads in one thread the other day.

Praise kek.

PRAISE KEK

ONLY THE RAREST PEPES

youtube.com/watch?v=tLv2RRqFQRU

(OP)
I think i figured out today that our meme magic is all related to the Berenstain / Berenstein parallel universe mandala effect thing.

Pepe is in schrodingers box.

Quantum entanglement and observation phenomenon are directly related to this and using the Internet to make everyone think about the same things and shape reality is speeding up these multiverse shifts

To die, to wit-- to disappear
or not the least of things, to vanish
from the public eye, a day or so, and then a slip
Of tongue, or freeze, or age's cruel whip
Lashing as it lash'd us
All;

Roiled underneath
It spreads
Granting solstices to constellations fierce
And unknown.

Luke. You were the only thing that still mattered to me. If there are any signs left out there... tell me. Should this world continue, or should I just end it?

>POST YOUR BEST PEE PEE POO POO CURSES
fuckin kek'd pretty hard at this

i just want my family to win the lottery $$$$ Kek gib gold plx

he isn't in the business of granting you cash awards user

Guys, we need to stop with all this meme magic, it's seriously getting out of hand, look at us, we've gone way to far fuck