What is the Machine? (In re: Moloch, DNC, Jews, Masons, etc.)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nYL9ezJ0ca0
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/shared?ci=COYWgEWonSk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
hinduism.about.com/cs/meditationyoga/a/aa110403a.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8smP-8FE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quite simple really.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYL9ezJ0ca0

Maybe portal to hell

I was involved in the creation of the machine. I'm a firmware coder brought in specifically for the project. I was specifically selected for my previous security clearances and made to sign about a thousand non disclosure agreements before being brought up to speed on the project. Trust me. Its is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

It's scary at first, until you realize you are the machine.

It looks like i'ts just a fucking planet to me.

Yeah me too but they made me sign like at least two thousand NDAs so I have to be even more cagey about it.

A prison. A matrix, if you will.

Skeleton Delegates, Skelegates if you will.

youtube.com/shared?ci=COYWgEWonSk

>youtube.com/shared?ci=COYWgEWonSk
May want to delete this post Carlos.

Nice trips tho

capitalism

Saturn is working in tandem with Earth's Moon to broadcast a 'fake reality' to Earth to be tuned into by most of the people living on Earth, although 'reality' in general is not 'real' in the way that most people think it is.

What people refer to as a 'ghost' is merely a form of life that exists outside of our frequency band.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

OP here. I had a feeling. Now please tell me more. I want to type the words that convince you to tell me the whole truth.

Saturn is El or Cronus.

El of the Elohim is Anu of the Anunnaki.

He is the Demiurge, Yaldabaoth.

You are essentially asking about the Nature of the Matrix.

Well the Demiurge wants you to think he is the Great Architect of the Universe.

If you take the red pill you will waken to the Real World.

Astrology is REAL. The so-called 'horoscopes' that you read in newspapers is NOT 'astrology', it's bullshit. But astrology itself is REAL and it is a SCIENCE (and a VERY ANCIENT SCIENCE at that!). The rulers of this world take astrology VERY seriously because they KNOW what the true nature of 'reality' itself is. The rulers of this world do not COUGH if it isn't astrologically beneficial to their agendas. The rulers of this world do NOT want you to take astrology seriously. Everything in this universe is made of vibrational information fields. When the vibrating fields of information that a planet is made of collide with the vibrating fields of information that you are made of, we call this phenomenon 'astrology'. There is nothing 'supernatural' about astrology, we can describe the phenomenon called 'astrology' in a purely scientific language, it's just that astrology is a subtle phenomenon that occurs at levels of the electromagnetic spectrum that are beyond visible light - and that is why most people cannot perceive the phenomenon called 'astrology' (because we live in a physical world and astrology is a non-physical phenomenon..... like almost every other phenomenon in existence).

Saturn is literally hell, an even worse hell then Earth

How do I break through the fake frequency completely and see the real world?

On Saturn's north pole, there is a cloud pattern in the shape of a hexagon with what looks like an eye in the centre of it. The word 'hex' means 'to put a spell on' (especially an evil spell, such as a curse) and the word 'saturnine' means 'having a gloomy temperament'. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and hexagons have six sides. All known forms of life are based on carbon, which is the sixth element of the periodic table. In Western astrology, Saturn rules limitation, suffering, time and death (among other things). The Greek equivalent of the Roman deity Saturn is Cronus, who is the personification of time. In Western astrology, Saturn rules Capricorn the goat. Satan is sometimes associated with the goat or goat-like deities. The Star of David is a six-pointed star and can be seen on the flag of Israel. Cubes have six sides and the holiest site in Islam contains a cube. I could go on and on and on.

Sup Forums is getting too crazy for me. Saturn isn't a conspiracy. It's a planet. Those images show it's thermal energy or electromagnetism, or something like that. Can anyone actually provide a theory as to what's going on? Did the Jews build a death ray on Saturn? What the fuck are you guys thinking?

>If you take the red pill you will waken to the Real World.
help me take it

>Saturn isn't a conspiracy. It's a planet

this scares me desu

The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions. Kings, banking dynasties, presidents, etc. are ALL puppets of the Demiurge.
The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or Satan (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Demiurge as Abrahamic 'God' = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Demiurge as Satan = Darth Sidious

Also, this universe is akin to a computer simulation and the Demiurge is akin to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'.

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge, as I mentioned earlier. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force

>I could go on and on and on.

Please do, based ozzie m8

Hell is in the earth . Earth is a dome . There are waters above the dome.
You cannot profane the biblical truth with your feeble mind.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The simulation can be hacked. The original virus of the simulation (i.e. the Demiurge) was born due to the simulation being hacked. The Demiurge then self-replicated itself (and continues to do so), these self-replications of the virus are the Archons. The Demiurge and the Archons together constitute a hive-mind. The simulation pre-hack was what many deeply ancient cultures worldwide referred to as 'the Golden Age'. According to the Gnostics (BOTH the pre-Christian Gnostics AND the Christian Gnostics), the Archons appear to favour assuming two particular forms over any others - one that resembles a human fetus (like the 'Greys' of modern 'alien abduction' accounts) and another that resembles a lizard.

No really, it's just a fucking planet. It's a gas giant, not any different than the three others we have in the solar system. Is the hexagon freaking you guys out?

>One hypothesis, developed at Oxford University, is that the hexagon forms where there is a steep latitudinal gradient in the speed of the atmospheric winds in Saturn's atmosphere.[13] Similar regular shapes were created in the laboratory when a circular tank of liquid was rotated at different speeds at its centre and periphery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

It's a natural phenomenon you, retards. I remember when this board wasn't full of tinfoil retards. I'm fine with the Hillary illness shit. I'm fine with the Jewish conspiracies. I don't think the Holocaust was genocide. But shit this? Come on, guys. I guess all good things come to an end.

I

The Demiurge seeks to infest and infect all that exists. The Demiurge's only goal is the complete assimilation of everyone, everything, everywhere and everywhen..... forever.

creationism is the truth

didn't you play Ecco the Dolphin? too hard? well it was aliens

You're making up words, seriously. None of this shit makes sense. And "the simulation can be hacked"? If some super-powerful group has created a simulation like this, how are they unable to prevent people from discovering it's a simulation?

is worshipping Kek the same as worshipping this Demi-fag?
Is there any way out?

Don't listen to this guy. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH!

we are hacking the simulation by worshiping Kek.
praise Kek

Correction: We're counter-hacking the simulation.

I want to understand how I can block the radio frequencies that are fake coming into my head to produce the artificial reality. I need to know how the real world is!!!

You are in a spiritual war. Alive is a state of mind/matter. Arm yourself with knowledge/light.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

>gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
thanks, i much appreciate, i will check this out

What do you mean--I keep seeing this stuff about light. What does it mean. I see the Dogstar. I've read so much my eyes are tired--books everywhere

like that?

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

Hillarys trip was a calculated move btw. So was the not quite obvious doppleganger. The trip to show the world how cruel we are and the double to show how crazy we are. Shes playing us like a damned fiddle.

So how do I escape the illusion/simulation into real reality!!

you dont want to, reality is oblivion.

How do I tap into/visit Saturn? How do I utilize its power in order to escape the simulations??

RIP AND TEAR THE DEMONS

DOOM WAR NOW

>gnostic shit
Scoot on over back to /fringe/ with that faggotry. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Yes I do. I can't stand fucking lies. This whole world is a lie. I always felt that way.

Yes. Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism:

hinduism.about.com/cs/meditationyoga/a/aa110403a.htm

What we're doing works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality'.

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

You shut up! Silence--I just want the truth. I want to be in the truth.

There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

Gnostics are Christians.

If you deny this then you follow Yahshua as your Messiah.

It means Yah is Savior.

Yah is Yao or Iao the son of the Demiurge Samael.

I see they care about how thing began--but in want to know what I can do now to get out of this simulation?

were thinking small scale with trump, hes a stooge anyway, we should meme a plague that only effects semites, something that makes them all infertile, or gay, or suicidal.

bullet to the head is a pretty sure fire exit plan.

we should meme ww3

You'll just end up in another simulation. Checked.

Shun religion, bruh. Religion has ALWAYS BEEN nothing more than a PRISON for the mind and ALWAYS WILL. It's a vibrational veil. A frequency fence.

Remember who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

we really shouldnt, death to israel, the end of wahabism and peace for everyone else, even the muslims, provided they drop wahabism.

a better simulation? checked

No you don't get it. How do I flick the redeemed switch. If I get to see the truth and see a the adventure I would be thankful have used my power and could reflect on it.

I wouldn't mind being assimilated if it was SHODAN.
>ywn pant and sweat as you run through SHODAN

>Gnostics are Christians.
Gnostics are heretics, and you're a deceptive fool.

>peace for everyone else, even the muslims
nice flag, Muhammad

How do I gain that power. I do t have it. Maybe I eat too much I don't know!!! Please tell me--

You can't deny that Gnostic thought runs through the opening of the gospel of John.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8smP-8FE0

>How do I gain that power.
yes this, tell us

No esoteric nazism? Hitler confirmed for escaping under the South Pole!

If you gave the Archons a blank sheet of paper, they couldn't couldn't create anything on it. But if YOU created something on that blank sheet of paper, the Archons could distort and invert what you created on that blank sheet of paper. Ennoia and epinoia.

The Seven are the Archons.

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archon_(Gnosticism)

How do I find these things and get on a ship to Saturn??? To escape this simulation--

* they couldn't create anything on it

My name is Phil, im white, english, can trace my family tree hundreds of years, Wahabism is the part of islam you should hate, not all islam, look at iran in the 60s, they where almost as liberal as you guys. Ive met a lot of muslims, its hard not to in the UK, some are good people, some are zealots.

What's the origin of this theory?
Was it developed before A Space Odessey: 2001 was created because you just described that movie?

>he still thinks Sup Forums has ever been a cuckstain board
>>>/reddit/

>My name is Phil
>phil

>were thinking small scale with trump, hes a stooge anyway

I already know that he's a stooge, but he's a better stooge than Hillary - so let's have some fun testing our collective power. And let's start with small steps. Our small steps can become big steps.

Okay tell me WHY the Abrahamic God is a demiurge. Give me REASONS.

When did Sup Forums turn into such a shithole?

There's no such thing as pre-Christian Gnostics. Gnosticism is confined in a Christian context. Looks like you're just another edgelord trying to discredit Christianity.

>projecting this hard

Fascinating. Watching now.

The final redpill is mysticism, kike.

It makes decisions.

Could you tell me more about it. I just want all of the truth. I don't want to live in this fake reality anymore...adverts adverts--I want to see this oblivion you talk of, if only for a moment.

What do you mean. Please tell me more about how it decides things--please!!

David Icke is based as fuck. Based David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August of last year. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. David Icke overdosed on red-pills. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Test, can't see to comment for some reason

Actually I'm starting to think Gnosticism was invented by kikes as a reaction to Chraitianity. Gnostics are basically "dude God/Jesus is the real Satan lmao" people.