If there was a cure to death, would you take it?

If there was a cure to death, would you take it?

>inb4 Eminem lyrics

Look
If you had
One cure
Or one medicine
To keep you living for every
In one moment
Would you take it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now

If I can still kill myself, then yes (depending on the current state of the world obviously)

fuck no.

most religions advise against it, and it sounds like a massive pain in the ass.

There is a cure to death - eternal life through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Not until there's a cure for Alzheimer's too.

Death is not pain, ceassing to exist is ceassing to feeling the pain of living, the struggle to survive. Wether our conscioussness fade or continue to exist in another plane, would you private yourself because of fear? Would you prefer to live in a material world where death and suffering are the only things for certain? So you have money, you have a beatiful house and live in a great country, but unfortunally it's all destined to fade away. And when misery hits you and the only way to make the pain go away is death, what a sad fate you will have. Yes I would take the pill without second thoughs. fuck it. If I ingest a grenade i doubt i would still be living or swim to the sun so fuckit

No. Death is necessary. Eventually, you'll want to die, and if you've cured death, you cannot. You're stuck living for a hundred trillion years until the heat death of the universe. For most of those years, you've been floating, alone, in a dark, cold vacuum.

And if the slow decay of existence itself doesn't kill you, then you're in for a bad eternity.

>Implying you wouldn't just make yourself insane and spend eternity with your waifu hallucinations.

I'd take it and see this reality to the bitter end

would destroy the meaning of life

Yes

he's coming

A cure to natural death or all death?
If I get blown to bits at age 246 will I die or continue living as hundreds of tiny meat chunks?
Being sentient hamburger meat would probably be pretty grim

No, then i need to work for eternity.I want to be reborn in a Xianxia/fantasy world

my dude, if it's a true cure for death, you wouldn't need to work, because you wouldn't be capable of dying from starvation

If I stay young and cures other shit like balding and so on, yeah why not?

nah I would rather have a bigger dick

What would be the practical problems?

Staying young forever is fine until you hit 50+ then people start questioning you. At 100+ then you'd need to go off the grid for a bit, and create a new life elsewhere. Your old ID would no longer work "no one could possibly be 150 years old and look 25"

How do you deal with that?

Live in a Romanian castle and tell people they are miserable little piles of secrets.