LOOOOL

LOOOOL

Why not just use the peanut guy?

Who is Harriet tubman

How is this TV or movie related?

some nigger bitch

i wonder if I'll live long enough to see when they put Trumps face on the $100 bill.

Europoors are THIS stupid lol

first black railroad worker

because american politics is entertainment/comedy

First black woman to ride in the front of a bus or something.

they should put trump on the $20 instead desu

lmao it's just some negro that americans worship

He invented the tub, man.

She invented spaceships

Wilson because it will result in leftist twisting

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

He brings up a good point. American currency is a symbol of power worldwide, so putting some irrelevant footnote in history on there really weakens the image.

WE WUZ 20 DOLLARS N SHIEEET

She was a spy who kept a notebook that had a lot of dirt on her friends in it. The kids discovered the book and ran her out of town. She took refuge in the north

She or he wuz kangz n sheit.

Worked on the underground railroad to help slaves get to free states.

The thing is that she didn't actually help that many people. At least not enough to be considered a national hero or anything. Certainly she was less accomplished than Jackson.

he should. Jackson founded the democrat party (which used to be one of the most powerful parties in the country), and was pretty fucking based

The American education system is a complete joke.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>underground railroad
A subway? They should just put Jared on the bill then.

It was never going to happen anyway, the Tubman 20 is just a pit people were throwing money into to try and get out of a nightmare of legalese

Don't you fucking dare try to siphon away my (you)s

*inhales*
no no no no no
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thomas Jefferson should stay on there

Who?

Shut up reddit cuckold.

Remove all the humans and replace with depictions of Liberty, naked. With big tiddies.

Invented peanut butter and sat in the front of the bus for the first time.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Now fuck off back to your cuckold community on reddit.

she's unironically not important

>mods still allowing Sup Forumsspam bullshit
free

>Built the first subway
>Invented bus fronts
>Discovered Peanut Butter

Why don't they put Neil DeGrasse Tyson on the 20 dollar bill? We don't need all these old fucks who did nothing, we need SCIENCE.

Wouldn't get off a bus seat

dat nose

Can we trick leftbabies into burning their 20s?

Eh, not really. I mean, that's what a Yuropoor would say if the situations were reversed, but there's no reason to stoop do their obsessed, whiny level. She was a fairly minor figure in the overall scheme of American history, at least certainly compared to Jackson.

Not sure if Yuropoor, American larping as Yuropoor, or self-hating American, but you're autistic if you think almost all those posts weren't jokes.

Lmao americans

We literally have a day to celebrate her in europe and you dont even know who she is

Lol enjoy your shithole country as we pump it full of McDonald's and Hollywood movies

the first
>gibs me dat
in american histtory

A woman helped free her fellow africans from democratic slavery. These days a woman like her would be looked down on and called a coon by the modern slaves of the democratic party.

>American education

You would celebrate a rat if it had darker skin than you.

It'd be pretty easy

Burning money is also a crime so we can lock a lot of them up

Why? I just said it was okay if Europeans didn't know about her, and those were probably Europeans who were ignorant. Also, why the fuck would Europeans have a holiday about her? She's a somewhat minor figure in our history, and she had no influence in European history. I can't find any evidence that any European country celebrates her, and I have a hard time believe some Europeans are so cucked as to celebrate someone who's barely relevant in our country.

>having a day to celebrate some American nigger
>in fucking Europe

Just when I thought you guys couldn't get any more cucked

Probably not. Expect lefties just to singe their bills and post pictures on Twitter, and it's not like the agency responsible for that is going to care, which is probably for the best.

Why the fuck would you want someone this ugly on your money though?