Some of you guys are alt-right, don't come online if you're in the US

a cartoon frog

A CARTOON FROG

Seriously take a fucking step back and see what's going on in the world. CNN and MSNBC have reported the smoking gun of the link between Trump and white nationalism IS CARTOON FUCKING FROG!

They are saying this with a straight face! Chris Matthews went to bed today thinking he learned something. That white nationalists have a cartoon frog as their mascot! Right now he's having nightmares of the American SS with cartoon fucking frog pins on their lapels.

This is the most ridiculous time in history. Where old media so hell bent on distracting the public from their hand-picked candidate dying before the election, they accuse the Republican Candidate of being a white nationalist using a CARTOON FROG as evidence.

Fucking god bless you fuckers, you literally drive them insane!

But it's actually true and if they're not 100% retarded and even spend a few seconds digging in earnest, they have years of archives to see us using pepe while spouting nazi shit.

This cartoon frog is our god.

He will lead us to a heavenly world above the stars

14yo girls trade Pepe memes related to their pathetic lives as well. Why's your point. They might as well say every single meme ever is racis you dumb faggit

Pic related not you
Also Kek'em

it is fake and gay.

PLEASE STOP

I think Sup Forums has genuinely discovered a new kind of warfare. By exploiting the centers of influence of the internet, a small number of shitposters have managed to have great influence on the public imagination and a significant effect on democratic politics. The media and the sites that Sup Forums influences are too dumb and slow-acting to see they are being manipulated.

Memes are real, and Sup Forums is the first to militarize them. TL;DR Sup Forums are the real Jews.

You Russians poison everything

It takes three minutes to determine that Pepe is used for hundreds of things because he is a fucking meme. They are not this dumb. They are lying. They know they can get away with it because people are fucking dumb as fuck and won't bother researching it themselves.

Pepe should be everywhere for the lulz

I like to Drive. Buckle up.

We make the oc you retard.

Go ahead and google "Sup Forums archives". All of our shit is right there. Including us co-coordinating to stuff online polls for Trump ever since he started running.

You complete and utter newfag. This is not a good development for us.

Fucking kek

Praise be upon the froggy god

>they have years of archives to see us using pepe while spouting nazi shit.

pepe was never specific to white nationalism, it still isn't

people are just fucking retarded, including you

>poison

narrative has been changed

And if you keep digging you'll see that fucking up online polls is one of our favourite past times.

Or do you not remember Electronic Arts' butthurt after they got voted the worst company?

OH WE TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU ARE ONE OF US. HERE IS A LINK TO ALL OF OUR SECRET PLANNING: www.trump2016.com

Ivan I, this is Ivan II.
Frog is make kill Bull.
Ivan II Out.

>Or do you not remember Electronic Arts' butthurt after they got voted the worst company?

Wait you had to stuff the poll for that to happen?

Desperate people have no limit to their own stupidity, they've finally realised the truth that Trump has an ok chance of winning the whole thing. They thought it was a 1% chance the entire time but now they see there's a decent chance you'll see more and more of this desperation.

88888888 will show us the way, believe me. We can always regroup, we are unbreakable and unstoppable.

The media is so ridiculously retarded. Nobody fact checks. And most of you dumbasses STILL believe shit the media prints/says!

Some of you guys are center-right, dont goto Baghdad tomorrow

You are bunch of pagan retards. Fucking savages.

All of Sup Forums had to weigh in, and I think that Sup Forums did too

otherwise it would be another Bank of America win, as usual.

The reason they are panicking is because they never expected Alinsky tactics to be used against them. What interesting is that no one really planned to use these tactics against them, it's just the environment we've adapted too makes the use of them completely natural to us.

This is just the begining.

Yeah well fuck your hopeless faithless tundra wasteland.

Praise Kek what does it matter.

PRAISE KEK

Everytime....a fucking leaf

This is truly a crazy time we live in. A cartoon frog...they have bandied the word 'racist' about so much and so long and over everything, that it is ALL boy-who-cried-wolf now. MSM will never again be trusted.

Normal people now see the radical, lying left for what it is. Insane.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Canadianism because at this point in time in USA has not yet learned how to be white nationalist. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. USA is not going to be the multicultural society they once were in the last century. Canadians are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for USA to make. They are going into a nationalistic mode and Canadians will be resented of our leading role.

>they have years of archives to see us using pepe while spouting nazi shit.

>they have years of archives to see us using pepe while spouting ALL shit.

Pepe is not nazi shit, pepe is just shit. And they have spent days now, reporting on shit that really isn't shit.

Pepe was one of the most popular memes ever, normies already know hes not a "white supremacist frog"... The left is in a biblical trainwreck...

Oh I'm an idiot, I thought it was worst video game company.

This

There were articles in Canadian Newspapers in the beginning of the 20th Century saying the same thing. Though it was due to resources Canada would lead the way. Not a permanent underclass of entitled shitskinned babylonians whose only common ground is their hatred for whites.

Edward Bernays "the Father of Public Relations" wrote all about this in his book Propaganda.

rare pepes will now be more valuable than ever

maybe i can make millions by selling some of my ultra-rare pepes to the media?

At one point on VK.com, pepe was being 'fanned' by prmiarily young females 14-18. Now it's a symbol of racism according to the MSM, just because the Southern Poverty Law Centre says so... if anything this is another step in the SPLC discrediting themselves.

Its funny, these tactics are like antibiotics to bacteria. Sure, they work for a while, but constant use and overuse will allow the target to adapt to either develop an immunity or god forbid strengthen themselves from it. They've used it for far too long. The essence of it was Shame. Once we lost shame, we developed an immunity. Cuckservatives are the ones who have not developed that immunity, therefore they're stuck between getting attacked from both sides. And the left's own problem is that while they have ludicrous amounts of cognitive dissonance, they still have some degree of shame and thus we can use their antibiotic against them.

Use them for now, but never stop looking for alternative tactics lest the process repeat itself.