>TRUMP IN BALTIMORE 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RsbR4UMWk2U
>Trump @ Schlafy funeral in St. Louis, MO 9/10/16
youtu.be/MXQ-SG2yhjA
>Pence at Values Voters Summit 9/10/16
youtu.be/lg1S7jM1eR8
>Trump Ad: Veterans
youtu.be/Bc62ruc3o6k
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Pensacola FL 9/9/16
youtube.com/watch?v=eBogVFrBf_8
>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16
youtu.be/KxnZ3lPkCcY
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Full Interview Fox&Friends 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=mDdZohtVQtY
>Trump Interview SQUAWK BOX 9/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=OguqdJ9iQIg
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AlBHja_BqTc
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
washingtonpost.com/politics/clintons-impulse-to-power-through-with-pneumonia-set-off-cascade-of-problems/2016/09/12/a887074c-791b-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb0LaA-4vPAhUKez4KHRelBWQQqQIIHigAMAA&url=http://www.salon.com/2016/09/12/the-real-new-york-times-scandal-ignoring-why-democrats-cant-win-the-house/&usg=AFQjCNFv5-kuNXYQXZYe4U6v0OrXfrCeRg&sig2=DKA4B9goWL8Rmpzkg2kwzw
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8kZue-4vPAhUTET4KHTcfAsYQqQIIHCgAMAA&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/12/the-senate-gops-odds-of-holding-their-majority-suddenly-look-better-than-they-have-all-year/&usg=AFQjCNFM4v-TZVQA2iDyDDZnftuc42Ji6g&sig2=bfqfQ0tM60lkpwt2gDbe3g&bvm=bv.132479545,d.cWw
youtube.com/watch?v=JrvyLbkm-lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials. —Exodus 8:1–4

You brought this to yourselves you lying, deceitful Mainstream Media whores and your control-freak (((global elite))) masters.

American Boipucci will once again be the envy of the world.

I AM SO SO HARD

Where the fuck are the awoo posters?

THIS IS AWOOOOOOVEMENT

kek

Holy shit I was on my way home from work just now and I was listening to the radio
They said Hillary's dead?!? What the fuck why isn't this everywhere

How big is the lead? 2 or 3% ?

I'm confused why reddit is in this image

3% bounce in a single day

youtube.com/watch?v=AlBHja_BqTc

Has journalism just devolved into cocksucking each other over being part of the establishment while not doing any research at all?

>mfw Dems have destroyed themselves

Betting odds have shifted too
Hillary now is under a 3 to 2 ratio.
Before she was 4 to 1

Don't overthink it baby.

All hands on deck. Please look into this.

Because you are in the wrong Trump thread

see

Biggest lead he's had since 31st of July.

I see, I'm fully on board

Will EXTRA CRISPY COLONEL be the next "racist" meme?

The body double shit is a distraction. The more pressing issue is the glasses she's wearing, meant to prevent seizures.

I am digging into hillary clintons death. A previous user was too fucking stupid to comprehend this.

We need to be working as a team to determine if shes dead or not and dig deeper. I will share what I know soon.

Repeat - POL SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THIS. If you say "lel not personal army" you are a fucking retard nigger like the last user who couldn't understand english. Pol has done zero work except spam online polls, spam pepe, and spam clinton foundation docs that have gone nowhere. Get your fucking head out of your asses for once.

Is Pence our guy?

SHAZAM

that fucking pic, lmao

meme magic is real

All I want from Pence is for him to stay out of the way. He's been doing a fine job of it so far.

At this point, the world is our veritable oyster, user. We'relike black culture in the '90s. We can say whatever shit we like, and no matter how preposterous or asinine it may be, it will be as crosses burning in the rose garden to the left and the MSM.

>These hands...they should not be granted such power.

Pence a cute.

Amazing, and I guess that this USC/LA hasn't even taken account of Hillary's miserable weekend (#BasketofDeplorables + the collapse on 9/11) ?

I've been doing some digging into the clintons myself. From what I've found, the most criminal thing has to be the evide

Check some of the other threats that are live right now. Most important one right fucking here.

My fellow Americans it is time to prepare. Stock up on food, water, ammo, and anything else you'll need to survive. Have your exit strategy planned. Be ready. I prey this is a false alarm but THE HAPPENING may be upon us.

>debate comes around
>Pence blows the fuck out of Kaine in a way that no one would have predicted from him
He's just hiding his powerlevel.

My god... We could meme anything and they'd make it mainstream!

this

I just ran the numbers through my local supercomputer cluster and it's looking pretty good for Trump

So two things trumpgen

One is on /r/politics they're discussing pepe the frog and they're laughing their asses off at hillary which is fun

Two is some stupid fuck at a trump rally assaulted some dumb protestors and now its going to be on the news. God damn it.

>you have to vote for hillary because trump is attacking her with nazi frogs

t. CNN

we should do some digging into the protestors to see if they are paid agitators

>K-kek's quads?!!

WTF I'm #DownWithTheHillness now.

wtf i love trump now

The really damaging shit for ILLary's campaign is simply her bad health and her inability to be truthful about it. Normalfags get it and it will erode her support. The push to look into the body double angle is entertaining, but it seems like a diversion of our energy. On the face of it, it sounds so far out that normalfags will disregard it as fringe stuff.

Trump is getting some nigra magic. Oprah endorsement when?

Fuck off plebbit

Get ready for a Biden surge. Pic related.

Gimme your PPD predictions for the next update. I say +4.2

these are not pro-reddit memes

It's too late. He can't get on the ballot.

It was the straw that broke her campaign's back, definitely.

The center was having misgivings with her all along, and with each new revelation about her shady enterprises, her ineptness at managing her own corrupt business at the state department, her childish lashing out at any perceived threat to her political success, the manner in which she and her cronies racketeered the DNC to win the primaries, the absolute SHITSHOW that was the DNC primaries, her constant evasion of public appearances, and then finally collapsing in a senseless heap and being hauled toes fucking dragging into a blacked out van...

People are all talking about her now.

What a fucking time to be alive.

If they think Biden has a chance they don't know the shitstorm we can release on him. We have all the videos of his child molesting.

>thinking Democrats follow the rules

lel

>""""""Demo""""""crats

This one is so unsettling

That's the thing...there's nobody left on, well, the left.

Name them! Line any one of the clowncar of candidates that ran before the primaries, and pick the Trump-Killer out of the lineup.

It might have been Bernie, at one time. But the world watched him sell his shriveled communist soul on national TV, with his deluded cultists weeping silently in the stands, their signs waving in their effeminate hands.

They've got nobody left.

>Giving the (((((media))))) more ammo against Trump
Congrats you daft cumfarts.

So they anti Pepe memes?

Why have you paired Pepe with rebbit's cancerous icon?

You're making a mockery of Pepe.

Stay woke

Have they been saving Pepe for a bombshell moment like this? What do they have planned for the next Assange leaks, KKK Guac Bowls?

they have autism and are trying to force a meme
I pray for their safety

anyone know the post count on this board before Trump came along and turned the whole political scene upside down?

link plez

If they think Trump can't steamroll over Good Ol' Uncle Joe simply by nailing away at the fact that he immediately refused to run at the beginning of all of this to clear room for Shitllary, they have to be certifiably retarded.

Still. I think we aught to roll out the Creepin' Joe The Chomo memes STAT!

They are so desperate the commiesare talking about spouses replacing dead candidates that win elections. Too bad for them this isn't a dog catcher tier position like governor or mayor.

This is a bomb not a bombshell.

>Mr trump what do you have to say about your son posting a white supremacist frog?

>I don't care about cartoon frogs I care about jobs and getting a fair deal with Chyna etc etc

I hope they continue with this ridiculous 'nazi frog' story.

>Levitz

For fuck's sake. You can smell the stink of fear through your monitor.

I never thought I'd see the complete and total implosion of the dominant political party of my country.

>Hillary Clinton's health is not a 'real issue'
>because no rational person would lie about it

Well done (((youknowwhoagain)))

Guess who is moving in next door to the whig party? lol

Rational people are more or less theoretical

Biden would be a piece of cake.

I wish the Dems could find a way to run him, just to watch his utter destruction live on TV.

You know, I wonder if this is how Romans felt, quenching their boredom by watching the bloodletting at the Emperor's circuses.

Is Hillary really going to drop out?

I don't think she will drop out. I think her ego is too grand and also they have too many crimes to cover up and know if she loses, they ALL go to jail, inc many donors.

I expect hubris and fear will compel her to carry on and her backers will support her for the same reasons.

Regardless, if they try to replace her now, it risks setting off a civil war within the DNC. They won't want Bernie at the head of the ballot causing the Berniebros to kick off.

I'm afraid Hillary's already dropped dead

>replace a crazed power mad sick old dying woman
>with a crazed power mad sick old dying commie
are dems the most retarded party?

>mfw 3 Trump generals

Is this is how the Party of FDR dies?

>and none use the op pastebin
wasted effort on my part, i think i'll stop maintaining it
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

not with a bang, but with a schlonging

Jesus I saw some of his stuff with grown up women but this is just beyond insane. Child molestation on national TV

How they quickly forget history when they made a big deal of McCain's health.

Wendy's chef here

why should I vote for Trump?

There is no way to pass that woman off as the real hillary without the sunglasses.

I mean it might fool some facially blind people but for the majority you could easily tell that is Theresa.

then get on it lads
since my meming abilities are nonexistant (and I don't live there anyway)

just dropping off some sauce where wapo calls clinton impulsive (at least in the headline) and also mentions that she ignores the advice of a clearly-more-knowledgable professional (great trait for someone making military decisions) all in the name of keeping up appearances (as long as it's a good cause lolrite)
washingtonpost.com/politics/clintons-impulse-to-power-through-with-pneumonia-set-off-cascade-of-problems/2016/09/12/a887074c-791b-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjb0LaA-4vPAhUKez4KHRelBWQQqQIIHigAMAA&url=http://www.salon.com/2016/09/12/the-real-new-york-times-scandal-ignoring-why-democrats-cant-win-the-house/&usg=AFQjCNFv5-kuNXYQXZYe4U6v0OrXfrCeRg&sig2=DKA4B9goWL8Rmpzkg2kwzw

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj8kZue-4vPAhUTET4KHTcfAsYQqQIIHCgAMAA&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/12/the-senate-gops-odds-of-holding-their-majority-suddenly-look-better-than-they-have-all-year/&usg=AFQjCNFM4v-TZVQA2iDyDDZnftuc42Ji6g&sig2=bfqfQ0tM60lkpwt2gDbe3g&bvm=bv.132479545,d.cWw

over the top lads
for constitution and country

Is it really that far fetched to imagine a presidential candidate having a body double?

Better job opportunities if you decide to look somewhere else for a job. More businesses and restaurants open to work in due to a lower corporate tax rate. Security for you family. Better infrastructure in your city. More money in your pocket and less in the hands of big government.

whoa! stop it! you're making me hard and I need to give mine a break for awhle...

OUR BOY TREY TREY TEARING INTO THE FBI PEOPLE WHO FUMBLED HILLARY'S INVESTIGATION

youtube.com/watch?v=JrvyLbkm-lo

I have fucking face-blindness and wasn't fooled for a second with that picture...
sorry dudes, the fucking double thing is shite

>more money in your pocket
>implying dis nigga pays taxes

Where do you go to bet?

LOL OMG FBI literally sent Mr. Herring?
Literally sending a red herring...
wew lads

>getting turned on by white on yellow
You are a disgrace to your race and a cuckhold

did you forget that my entire country basically wishes they could BE white?

Yeah, it's kind of weird the obsession over western style processed food like spam and cheese. I would understand if it was cheaper but that shit is like five bucks a tin.

WARNING

AGENTS ARE TRYING TO ANGER KEK BY ASSOCIATING HIS LIKENESS WITH THE REDDITFAG

DO NOT RESPOND TO OR POST IN THESE THREADS

Reddit = normies, KEK = redpilling them through trolling them into thinking