Name one character that can beat JLU amazo

Name one character that can beat JLU amazo

protip you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NqnEmESk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dark amazo

Probably one of the Endless.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Droopy

They really wrote themselves into a corner with this guy didn't they? He just fucked off when Grundy returned and never came back

catches him off guard with bantz, bites off his noggin.
Amazo, not even having a mouth, can't do so much as copy his power.

He is weak to "chaos magic", whatever that is. Twice in the series it is shown.

This presumes both that MEL can get the drop on Amazo and that Amazon possess no regenerative abilities.

>logo is a tooth
Nigga thats kawaii

I love this pasta. Does that crap actually mean anything?

>This presumes both that MEL can get the drop on Amazo
Taking people off guard with sheer charisma is actually MEL's secondary power.

This begs the question, how many times have heroes of the big 2 encounter a being that they; no matter how hard they tried or planned, couldn't win against. The only reason why the heroes survived the encounter was mercy or boredom on the being's behalf.

It all has meaning but fuck all if I'm gonna try explaining any of that bullshit.

He's not "weak" to chaos magic really, it's more like chaos magic isn't weak to him. Grundy was adapting just like Amazo adapted inot his own godlike form.

Obviously having a bloodthirsty zombie running around with Amazo's power isn't a great idea.

>He's not "weak" to chaos magic really,
Yeah he really was. He has immeasurable defensive power at that point, being able to solo all the major teams on Earth and the GLC and a fleet of spacecraft.

He was a big Chaos Magic pussy-boy.

The first encounter with Shuma Gorath was only stopped by destroying his anchor point to this dimension for his portal before he even opened it. The anchor point was Dr. Strange's master, the Ancient One.

Saitama

The hell is "Chaos Magic"? Sounds like that shit Eris from Billy and Mandy uses.

is he the best chess player

BORN ON A MONDAY

CHRISTENED ON TUESDAY

Any toon character. Pic VERY related

MARRIED ON A WEDNESDAY

Any character?
Well let's look at this, Amazo /was/ a conglomeration of nanites before he got all ascended and such. Really one could only hope to permanently beat him by destroying him all at once without a trace left behind, ideally with some level of surprise.
Ok I thought of someone who can destroy him instantly, with no remains, and with a decent chance of even being able to catch him off guard. If only because he probably wouldn't be able to tell if something's been set up by him, without prior knowledge of what to look for.

Dr Manhatten easy

Solomon Grundy

DICK SUCKED ON A THURSDAY

Sucked dick on a Thursday

I know this is pasta and I'm probably reading it wrong but which Madara are you finally talking about if it's not either of those 3...

I unfocused my eyes part way through and I just assumed it turned into someone listing anime words one after the other. Are there actual sentences in there? Jesus Christ

Basic bitch Amazo, Amazo with Pre installed League, or power hoarding Amazo?

The difference is phenomenal.

Super-Adaptoid.

Squirrel Girl

Magic that derives its power from the fundamental universal constant of Chaos, represented by the Lords of Chaos.

˙nsʇnɾiʞnq puɐ nsʇnɾiɐʇ ui pǝlliʞs ʎlǝɯǝɹʇxǝ ƃuiǝq sɐ llǝʍ sɐ nsʇnɾuiu ǝsɐǝlǝɹ ƃuɐʎ-uiʎ puɐ iɐʞuǝƃ iǝʞʞǝʞ uoʇnʞoW ɯɹoɟɹǝd uɐɔ ǝɥ os ʇsǝɥɔ siɥ ui pǝʇuɐldɯi ∀Np s’nɾuǝS ɐɯɐɹiɥsɐH ɥʇiʍ 'o’ouɐsnS ǝʇǝldɯoɔ ɐ 'nozɐW nopǝפ puɐ iqnnɾ ǝɥʇ ɟo loɹʇuoɔ puɐ iɐqunפ siɥ ɥʇiʍ pǝddinbǝ (ʎʇiliqɐ sɥʇɐd nopiʞiɹ ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ) snsʇnɾnop uɐƃǝuuiɹ puɐ uɐƃuiɹɐɥS noʎʞǝƃuɐW lɐuɹǝʇƎ ǝɥʇ ɥʇiʍ ɐɥiɥɔ∩ ɐɹɐpɐW iǝsuǝ┴ ǝuuiɹ oʇ ƃuiɹɹǝɟǝɹ ɯ’I pu∀

¿ɐɥiɥɔ∩ ɐɹɐpɐW uɐɥʇ ɹǝƃuoɹʇs ɹǝʇɔɐɹɐɥɔ uoʇɹɐɔ uɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ sI

Congrats you just made Amazo even stronker.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Amazo? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Amazo. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Amazo either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Amazo with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I was very disappointed that he never came back after they killed Grundy.

Wasnt that basically what the empty hand did?

>rapes the entire multiverse
>ragtag team finally manages to collect themselves and launch an "assault" on his homeworld
>"lol u guis stil 2 wek, go suk on ur moms niple moar hahaha bye pz out"

Amazo got his head and a quarter of his torso blown off while he was still just an android and regrew it like nothing. Now that he is a star being or something, I would think MEL would have to pull off some incredibly disarming bantz to keep Amazo still while he gets eaten, if not tear MEL apart from the inside.

Bismollians can eat very quickly.

>copies his ability
>dies

Back when Hal was Parallax he'd have been more than enough.

'Z'. I chose the sleepiest character because the character you posted puts me to sleep. Also you didn't get the hat to line up either. He had some interesting fights though

Deus Ex Machina :^)

Sup.

GER. The answer is always GER.

And that Amazo can't develop a mouth and become capable of eating any form of matter after copying MEL's power.

I win.

pastebin.com/NqnEmESk

That guy with a bitch wife who built the time belt could go back to when ivo built him and kill him before he has powers

Also probably the matter converting aliens provided he couldn't find their spaceship, or Batman if he had 24 hrs prep time

Honestly he is basically amazo but designed for the sole destruction of all life and has succeeded multiple times, even gone toe to toe against reality warpers. If anyone he has a higher chance than anyone in this thread.