Remember when the president posted a gif of him beating up CNN on twitter? Trump is a gift to mankind...

Remember when the president posted a gif of him beating up CNN on twitter? Trump is a gift to mankind. If you post on this site and don’t love this shitposting god you’re a fucking faggot and need to leave.

He's the funniest president in the history of presidents. Possibly ever.

#truth

I hate shitposters, I just want to talk about movies and television

he is Sup Forums through and through

He has a very redditesque style of shitposting

Trump forever pedes

It’s not like you have literally a hundred other active threads you fucking crybaby

Reminder that Trump actually reviewed TDKR

wtf i hate trump now

>ha ha who cares if this clown is running the country into the ground haha at least he posts funny memes XD

Gen Z was a mistake.

Shit opinion, the girl in rogue one was much better looking...

Well TDK used his tower as Wayne Tower.

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

Vince says that Trump was not cleared to take the stunner from Austin for health and safety reasons etc but he went behind Vince's back and told Austin to do it anyway lol It was totally on the fly and unrehearsed.

IT WAS HER TURN!

lol take your fat man tits and go back to tumblr you fucking faggot. Wasn't the world supposed to end when trump got elected? Wasn't he going to get impeached? Wasn't he work with spooky Russian men? You're a little twinky faggot cry more

Cant believe that election actually happened
Thought he was done when the pussy tape came out
And the jeb debates my lord
Truly amazing

based Big Money Don working Vince into a shoot

The country will be fine you hysterical child, just like it would be fine under Hillary. Fucking go outside and hang out with friends and stay away from the news for a while, you'll notice your way of life won't change in the slightest.

BTFO. lmao get lost man-tits!

>The country will be fine you hysterical child, just like it would be fine under Hillary.

But I thought Hillary was going to get us into WW3 with Russia? Or was that just a meme

why is it so easy to bait Sup Forums nowadays

who chapotraphouse here?

Chad president

There is going to be no WW3. Just like the world didn't end in 2012 like /x/ said it would.

It's good to be involved in politics but you guys take it to the next fucking level. Christ I remember when Clinton was going to declare martial law and refuse to leave office, then Bush was "literally Hitler" and was going to refuse to leave office starting a civil war. Then Obama was the antichrist and was going to refuse to leave office declaring martial law and seize all the guns.

You'll see, the sun will rise tomorrow and we won't have the ultimate evil dictator sitting on the throne.