Why do people always remember Hank Pym hitting his wife but nobody remembers Reed Richards doing it

Why do people always remember Hank Pym hitting his wife but nobody remembers Reed Richards doing it

or spider-man knocking a pregnant mary jane to the ground

Because Pym apologized. If Tony Stark can teach only one lesson, it's never apologize and people will forgive you for anything, even killing Janet.

because he was an easy target. Its easier to say bad things about a less popular character.

Well shes very clearly evil or hypnotized or something so thats a pretty bad example

If you want examples of Spider-man abusing women, there are better examples than that

Because stupid internet memes.

At this point who hasnt killed Jan?

Have you actually read the issue? Because he's 100% completely justified. He's intentionally acting like an asshole to try and snap Sue out of the Psycho-man's mind control which he feels awful about doing it.

A lot of people.

Still slapped the hell out of her

>immediately after this Reed an the gang put on hold a defense against THE FUCKING BEYONDER so they can go to the mircoverse and personally beat they shit out of the Psycho-man so that Sue, can have her piece of mind (oh and She-Hulk becomes a fucking slave because of it)
Fuck you, and everyone who tries to bring this up.

>He didn't read The Marvel Universe Kills the Wasp

Whaaaatt? Someone that READS comics?! On Sup Forums? Get out of here, this is a site only for people that get their knowledge from wikipedia, memes, image reactions and random pages posted on reddit.

Because writers made a big fucking deal out of it. Still do, even to this goddamn day.

Why didn't she block it with a force field?

Sue is a fucking supervillain right there. Janet was just trying to help Hank and the Avengers.

Spider-Man did this accidentally. Hank hit Janet on purpose.

Scott Summers beat Madelyn Prior also (before she turned evil)

That was suicide by Spider-Man though you faggot.

Because that was a What If? issue, dumbass.

That was him hitting Franklin, dumbass

Proof?

Yeah I don't know why Hankfags always try to shit on Richards to make themselves feel better.

I really love Pym BUT there's no need to be pathetic about it and stoop down other heroes.

I've thought about this for some time. Here's my thoughts on this:

Hank didn't do anything else of note to mainstream and wasn't used much in between then and now.

Mr. Fantastic has done many, many things since then, including in the mainstream. So the fact that he was uber-shitty abusive husband is lost to all the general F4 cartoons and movies since then.