Hi there

Hi there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQX6qmLNamM
instagram.com/annikaboron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello

More like Cuckraine, amirite?

Hello there. Are you here for the job interview?

Kisses to everyone in this chyatik

Hello mr

Meanwhile in Ukraine

youtube.com/watch?v=fQX6qmLNamM

more like rightful russian clay

I just came in to say that everybody hates Ukraine.
Even fucking Russia>Ukraine.
Fuck you, Ukraine.

Have a shitty day.

stay based litva.

wat

>qt on the right
How the hell can average Slavic women be so goddamn beautiful yet the men look so ugly?

Why does Ukraine get so much hate?

fucking white niggers

tfw no qt ukranian gf

same with gooks, and some sandniggers and niggers

Croats love Ukraine

That's a meme. Most croatians side with Putin.

Because there is nothing likeable about Ukraine.
Because it's hard not to hate it.
Because I had to stay in Harkov for a week during my work trip.
Have you played Stalker? Can you imagine a soviet city after intense bombing in ~1960s?
Stupidest, rudest people? Slav degenerates like sometimes forced with pics here? Bad-bad teeth? Sweaty fat women who look like they are 70 when they are 40?

>Catch a Taxi
>It's a 30 year old Volga
>Doesn't look safe
>He reeks of alcohol
>Interior is dirty
>Asks me where to go in ukranian
>I don't know the street name, try to explain in english
>He doesn't understand a word
>Explain in russian
>He says fuck you and leaves because "I sympathize with russian scum"

Because they are the niggers of Europe.

>never invented anything amazing.
>always ruled by foreighners (vikings, mongols, lithuanians, poles, russians, jews).
>Huge country with biggest coal deposits in Europe, breadbasket of Europe yet they need to import both.
>they worship a balding cuck that got buttfucked by everybody and achieved nothing.
>their biggest export are prostitutes.
>their ancestors are runaway peasants and bandits from either Russia or Poland and locals - mongol rape babies.
>dirt poor - even by Eastern European standards.
>their language is a retarded version of russian - imagine the "english" niggers in caribbean speak.
>killed their own people to start a revolution that basicly ended up being them becoming a colonial nation for the IMF aka jews.
>during the Soviet era, Russians gave them lands they had no claims on/no ukrainians living there - like bessarabia, transcarpathia, Lviv area and most notably Crimea. Then when people living there got fed up living in a africa tier country and splited away, ukrainians started chimping out. Fun fact : Khrushchev who gave Crimea to the ukrainian SSR was ukrainian.

We in Poland invite shit ton of them every year to study for free, you know, to civilize them, yet when they come here they are shit at studying, wave their cuck red/black flag and do a lot of crime. Countries like Germany gave us shit for not taking in any shitskins, yet we took in over a milion of them last year.

That's why nobody likes Ukraine. They are the definition of a meme country.

>Most croatians side with Putin.
yes mr. German. Tell me more about my country please

why do eastern neonazis are always some tataro-bashkirian mongrels that think they are slavs?

>german

jebo ti vrag mater blesavu. ako si za ukrajinsku vladu, onda se ubij, stoko sitnog zuba

Only country in the world that made zero progress over last 25 years.
Even fucking Somali's GDP rose.
Stay based, шпpoт.
Pretty much this, yeah. They're not meant to be a country and they're struggling to drop the oppressive Russian vines of having industry, space exploration and string military.
They'd rather live in shitty 15th century-tier houses, drink booze, eat salo and that is pretty much it, they had highest potential among all other ex-USSR republics and they wasted it all.

Someone post der untermenschen poster

Says the polak

this?

mene osobo boli kurac, al jebali te rusi

ono što tvrdim je da je više Hrvata za ukrajince nego za ruse.. što je istina

So Ukraine will be annex by Russia in this century maybe?

Don t you have sheep to bang hobbit?

ja nisam za nikoga, kaj sad?

stoka sitnog zuba je najbolja uvreda ikada, ne znam tko je to smislio ali je fakat prejebena

Oh fuck no! Not all of it, at least.
We are tired of dealing with parasites who stab us in the back the moment we either stop the flow of support or have to direct our efforts to something else.
We will take back our land that commies wasted when they thought the Union will never fall, make no mistake in that. Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus belong to us.
It is just that first Europeans will have to deal with millions of cockhole refugees fleeing the failing state. Luckily, mainly Russians so far flee to Russia from Ukraine's East.
The Baltic states sre pretty much useless to us, though, same as a few other ex-USSR republics. They produce newest nothing useful, and unless there won't be another solution to the problem of Russians there having no citizenship they will continue existing as a little bundle of clay for the next Reich or something.

if you think majority of croats support poroshenko more than they support putin, than you are a bluepilled dimwit.

kaj te moze boliti ono kaj nemas. :^)

because Sup Forums loves sucking russian dick for some reason

Why would you need more territories? Crimea I can understand. Good land, strategically important.
As for the general rhetoric, why would you need even more? Russians are very nice people but you have so many problems with your domestic territories. How the expansion would help?

Dobro pozaljovat, freelanser 300k v sekjundu.

> Turkish looking faggots cosplaying NatSoc
> Eastern Europe in a nut shell

you slovenian?

what does he do wit that giant hand?

u mad mehmet? jebem ti sve po spisku

You know why

Slavs remove kebab

t. Ukrainian whore in Thailand

mind if we tag in when you start carving up cuckraine? Or just hand us over western ukraine. Would be nice to own the ancestral polish city of Lwów yet again.

No, I'm into languages. And dvach.

ok good. 2bh ages ago when i was in school, i thought batlics were slavs like the rest of eastern europe.

where would you Ukrainians be without your phoney holodomor

>Because pol doesn't automatically parrot CNN ABC MSNBC and their propaganda crap

Russia isn't the enemy.

Israeli controlled government and media is

9/10 but she needs less clumpy mascara.

Nope, mentality is very different. But not all slavs are bad. I like russians, belorussians. Other slavs are kinda shit-tier, yes.

so give back wroclaw and other countries that you were given to by stalin

I'm French.

Eastern Europe has always been the service sector of the continent thus the name "bread basket of Europe. Sort of like South and Central America is to North America. It's always funny to hear them squabble over who's the most civilised.

b-but what about croatia, vitas?

Was this taxi driver also in Kharkov?
If yes then your story is bs. Almost nobody speaks Ukrainianian in Kharkov. And its one of the most pro russian cities.

instagram.com/annikaboron/

Idk, never met a croatian.

Literally a subhuman.

sounds like your problems there arose from your glaring autism

Pretty much this

Mongol-nazi with hot white girl :( Seems like in Russia, race-mixing is big even among the nazis.

> Slavs remove kebab
FUCK YOU, YOU WESTERN PIECE OF SHIT, you will get exactly what you deserve. TAKE IT IN THE ASS YOU FAGGOTS.
UK & France fucked Poland over in WW2 by pretending to be our allies, we got raped by Germany and THEN USA&UK SOLD ALL THE SLAVS TO FUCKING RUSSIANS FOR HALF A CENTURY OF OCCUPATION.

so, all the slavs honestly hope that all westerners will be fucking raped by muslims :^)

We aren't a failed state like ukraine. And why would you give Germany any more lands to spread their islamic degeneracy? Shame on you ginger-bro.

Taking back most of Ukraine and Belarus wouldn't be expansion, it would be returning what is historically ours.
People live there, and there is good for farming land, especially in Ukraine: most of Russia is either a risky place to place a farm in, or just straight up impossible.
Russia in its current state is at minimum size. It is stable because it has no real inner national borders, it simply has nothing to fall apart into. Mind it, such borders csn be created. They were made in 20th century and as the result Belarus and Ukraine were separated form Russia. If someone in power of doing so needed a possible, I dunno, Siberian Free Republic waging war on Free People's State of Bashkir they could make it happen.
Plus, we are highly imperial and strive for more. Bigger rockets, bigger country, more tanks, more bombs, more planes! it definitely plays a role in how much we'd rather have the land the Empire owned back under our control.
By all means, cockholes there anyway wanna feel пaнoв big, firm hand up their ass. Taking them in Russia would be importing possible terrorists.

wow ukraine you have some good looking women

> wanting any piece of ukrainian fucking scums "country"
are you retarded, you wanna contaminate Poland with eastern uncivilized fucking hordes?

No, my first stop was Kiev.

>Dine at one of the most expensive restaurants
>Pay 15 euros

This is like the only somewhat quality product they export.

The girl on his left is qt

>this fat skinhead has a gf and I don't

you should definitely check it out as a summervacation. of course only if you like nice beaches and crystal clear sea. Baska Voda, Tucepi, Zaostrog.

They are nut-losers which need war, faping on decorative Tsar, past, blame in all the jews and kommi. It MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN

That might be.

Eastern hordes can be tamed, it's all about taking back Lwów which we built and is an important city.

Ignore him, neighbour. He complains about the post-soviet looks of the cities yet he lives in a post-soviet one as well. This is plain hypocrisy. I like Ukraine, and especially the 1648 and 1768 revolutions. Ukraine couldn't thrive because of the Polish and Russian oligarchs.

Donbass belongs to Russia though.

Romania and Ukraine. Europes 2 biggest shitholes.

The only people supporting cuckraine are gypsies.

sad but true. at least ukraine has lots of good looking women.

I had a classmate who fled your country. He said you like horse carriages there. And gypsies.

Okay, I get that point. But how it will solve general poverty, especially east from Moscow/Petersburg?

nah i did fine in ukraine

True. What does Romania have?

Good for you.

and there is your answer

gypsies and crime

dude, fuck russians and Ukranians, dump them all in the fucking sea, but keep their women, they are the hottest things. Im saying this as a person from the former USSR. Russians and Ukraienians are the same shit, fucking pork fat eating drunk niggers with light skin.
And then you have the Belorussians.. they are very nice, so they can stay.

pic unrelated

Fuck you
Go live with them if you love them so much fucking cuck

You're a pizza nigger. Your experience isn't similar to a post-soviet lithuanian who speaks russian. You're just an english-speaking tourist there.

Anzu is way better than ukrainian whores though.

Anzu is my faithful waifu and will never betray me. She's intelligent, cute, funny and simply amazing.

honestly this.
funny also to hear their delusional rambling on Sup Forums on how they supposedly put mudslimes in their place and that's why they don't go there. it has nothing to do with the shitty standards of living

Y-yes, but why is an office job interview being done on a road?

given.

Fuck off potato-nigger.

Poland was the only Allied member after ww2 that actually LOST their territory, (thanks ethernal anglo)

those cities in Urkaine was Polish for centuries.

if you want to start to play "give back" tell the same to the france, russia ando other alied counties that GAINED teritory after ww2.

Fuck no. Ukraine shouldnt exist. Meme country created by commies.

Birds of a feather. :^)

Tudman ju je publicirao kad je rekao da zeli napraviti elitu a da ce svi drugi biti stoka sitnog zuba u hrvatskoj

Richest Russians regions are in east like tyumen, poorest are west like Pskov

>She

>uncivilized hordes
>still can't into space
Though honestly speaking cockholes indeed are uncivilized hordes.
Ukraine is, ahem, a country of contrasts.
Poverty is temporary, clay is eternal unless a force acts upon it.
Problem about Russia is that there is very little reason to live in Far East unless you work in a mine, on an oil plant, or something of the kind. It is just plain hostile.
Also, the wealth is mainly flowing to the two capital cities, the regions get very little of the cash they make. It is a bsd thing, but a needed evil since trying to fix this... Well, it isn't simple, we csn end up with regional authorities again going "what do we even need Moscow for".
Why the fuck does she have eyebrows?

i spoke russian to avoid confusion actually.
i was smart enough to pick the modern taxi car with the sober driver over the lada
>blaming the country you visit for your ineptitude and autism

Take this shit

t.Belorussian? In my opinion, Belarus are no better.

>stoka sitnog zuba

to je ipak bolje nego biti za kretena koji je postavljen od sorosa.

ovo

Its because you watch and post anime you fucking weeb
Grow up and stop watching cartoons about little schoolgirls

White niggers

WARNING: false flag.

nice try RIDF, everyone knows that ukraine is poland greatest friend and it shall remain like this, you are just trying to destory our friendship because none likes you russians so you are jealous.