youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25829396
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

timestamp or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
> An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

>your job is worthless
>you are the propaganda tool of the extreme left and globalists
>the only story that will ever be worth publishing will get you killed
>2016
>working in mainstream media

>bbc

>[[license fee increases]]

I don't have to prove shit. Redpills or I serve your head up on a hit piece full of cp, tranny threads and mgtow.

Here you go, OP.

Here's a guy from the BBC ridiculing men for simply asking "when is international men's day".

The image points out how he could have spent 15 minutes doing research to understand why, instead he just ridicules them.

This is related btw.

How do you like them BBC (Big Black Cocks) user?

Islam is a totalitarian cult designed to wage war, treat women like property, and spread like cancer until it oppresses and represses 100% of populations

It must reform, they do not CARE if YOU want to coexist, get it??

Here's your redpill, OP. Totally factual.

This one picture explains a hell of a lot about why the world is so fucked up and why the US spends so much effort and starts so many wars sucking a foreign power's dick.

Women are niggers of gender

He ded?

good luck

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/25829396

da joos

a lot will get you started in there

sloppy facts trigger me. Mercer is not a Jew.

even if this is a bait thread

read niggers read

BBC enabled paedophiles and may well still do so?

>MSM
>Spill your beans plx?

Post pic and timestamp. This big of a red-pill requires absolute proof that you be who you claim to be.

That is odd. I will update this if I can't find evidence for it. I am certain about all the ones on the Democrat side.

Poor guy never went to school.

Industrialization was a mistake for China.

Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the Kikes, race war now

...I like this guy.

If you value your Sup Forums you'll start posting redpills instead of yellow fever threads and debating whether prostitution should be legal or not. Show me the quality or I'll have no choice but to write the hit piece you know that it coming.

KEK is real.

Almost everyone at the BBC is a mentally ill cuck. The leftism is incredible.

Source: 3 years working there.

Sage goes in all fields.

Same with NPR

>or I'll have no choice but to write the hit piece you know that it coming.

BBC stands for Big Black Cock. It's a judeo masonic plot to normalize miscegenation. Stay woke

I think there is a resurgence of anti-amphibianism because at this point in time in America has not yet learned how to be white nationalist. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. America is not going to be the multicultural society they once were in the last century. Frogs are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for America to make. They are going into a nationalistic mode and frogs will be resented of our leading role.

BBC guy... come back in the early day North American time when it is busy here. You will get a good thread with lots of eye openers. This thread is lousy and every "red pill" in this one is noth but "da joos"

>sages the only legit thread on Sup Forums

I can't wait for Russia to curbstomp your shit-tier country. You know every Polish woman I've met in London is a prostitute. Look on adult work and see. You are a nation of toilet cleaners, whores and junkies, and what is worse is that you're shit at the first two.

I think the real achievement has been bringing political anti-semitism back into the public consciousness.

Jews will do everything in their power to stop the public from noticing how politically powerful they are. The turning point was when Hillary publicly mentioned that Star of David picture. That was astonishing.

Jewish power is the real elephant in the room in US politics and this is all starting to make it acceptable to 'go there'. The Jews know this, and that is why there are such fierce media attacks on this corner of the 'net.

Half the Supreme Court is Jewish. The other half is Catholic.

>Giving me this much powa

A NEW HOLOCAUST OVER A FAILED HANDSHAKE !

Do it, nobody cares.

What does it feel like to have your salary paid for by money stolen at gunpoint from your fellow britons?

How much sanitising do you have to do of every article and script to make sure all the politically correct terms are used and nothing slips through like "coloured gentleman" or "chinaman".

Also how much stuff have you personally consigned to the memoryhole?

It's Richard Herring. He's a very unfunny comedian and posting about IMD is his yearly meme.

Same with Aus version of BBC

People will be mad when they find out how many hoaxes you have foisted on them.

General Wesley Clark tried to warn us. The video is short - about 2 minutes.

youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

If bored troll, nice

If real, you're a failure at life who is attempting shitty blackmail for people to do your homework with absolutely no leverage because the only power you will ever have is deciding what app tweens should download and even that will be forgotten and ignored like you will be here and forever

you can disregard that if you're

anybody got more like this?

Here you go... serious red pill:

Islam was created by jews to achieve their agenda.

Most of the country despises you and your employer and would happily see you lose your job if it meant they get to keep a bit more money every year

explain how come I have to lurk for scraps of news at some mongolian cardboard forum because mainstream is all about muh Kim Kardashian butt et all?

BBC = Big Black Cock

Brits would be wise if they castrated you.

Quite frankly I'm disappointed. As a normie I come here expecting top tier banter and quality redpills and all I get is hurrrr big black cocks, kill self durrrrr. You've lost it, Sup Forums, you're shit tier. Thanks for correcting the record yourselves.

There is a plethora of evidence that proves bureaucracy without very high levels of accountability is a detriment to mankind and breaks the social contract we have with each other as a civilization. Good luck with your NHS.

There is a conspiracy by X to eliminate the threat of White people to X.

It will be achieved by making White people low-IQ.

>implying men need a faggoty day to validate them

lulwut

All World Wars were orchestrated killing/culling off of the alpha white male.

/thread

>weakest post in the thread

Not /thread.

>Weakest thread on Sup Forums
/tread

Youre a disgrace to every ancestor of yours who bravely stood up to defend his nation. You are the epitome of everything that is wrong with our country.
When the men are feminine and do journo degrees, then on to pushing biased crap that nobody trusts or even reads anyway.
Christ your life must be horrendously sad. An hero

You prove my point.

One day we will stand together again. My tea drinking, faggot brother.