Redpill me on gooks, chinks, slopes, slanteyes and other yellow freaks

Redpill me on gooks, chinks, slopes, slanteyes and other yellow freaks.

Japs are alright, all other asians are subhumans.

Their females are superior to every other race.

They're feminine as a race. You're noticing relatively heightened female characteristic, just like a nigger looking at a white woman. They are meant for Asian men, and are bad for whites.

agreed

This is only because they haven't been culturally subverted. It's not genetic.

In their own countries, based.
In America and I'd assume Europe, SJW trash. The guys are okay, but the women expect conservative treatment in a liberal relationship.

>some groups very cultured and industrious

but also nearly hive drones, extremely conformist it seems. and scared of much individualism

Indeed, just fucked 10/10 Korean 25 yo a few hours ago. 5'1 and so tight she had a vice grip on my index finger. Good times anons, take the yellow pill.

Learned this from and old Chinese man. Asian women LOVE money and they will make you buy everything. All they care about is money.

So whites are more feminine than blacks and asians are even more feminine? Makes sense.

muh dick

I'm trying to not mastur bate and keep my holy seed inside me to propel my sexual energy towards good instead of expel it for an image.

I would seriously date an asian girl like this though and I've never dated an asian girl or tried to.

in a couple weeks I'll be so horny though, fuck. It's hard, but I remember the saying ' If it's easy, stay away from it.'

Here I come to a better me, off to do some squats, pullups and pushups Sup Forums

/rolling/

Bullshit nigger.

All the FOB asians and first gen asians I know:

An ex cav-scout doing his buisiness degree at University, very racist against non white/asian people. Hates SJWs, hates liberals.

An ex-SF Sargent with his Masters in Computer Science, dating an SJW but not cucked, hates SJW thought but isn't very political.

A very faithful catholic who moved back to Indonesia right away to try and work on startups and improve his country. Fucking great kid, love that guy.

Two apolitical but generally culturally conservative Vietnamese dudes, both with Bacholers in Computer Science.

Maybe the third generation Asians are fucked up, I know one of those, but it's not a cause of their race.

No whites are peak masculine for humans. Niggers just barely evolved beyond simians. Why pure nogs are ugly and dumb as fuck. We need Hillary to win to incarcerate more of them, she knows the deal. Trump would be too easy on them.

Koreans are really good at slutting it up.

look back at America and tell me individualism is good
it's a fucking meme and civilization has been a collective endeavor forever

>Picture shows an accurate representation of what most young asian women look like
>breaks muh animu immersion

DELETE THIS

Up until the past 100 or so years they were the ultra patriarchy(first time I've had a real use for this word) race where men ruled everything and women were on par with slaves so they have basically been bred over thousands of years into being submissive housewives.

They are clever but not great in terms of inventions and improvising( also I heard from a college math professor that a wealthy Chinese contractor family had discovered calculus hundred of years prior to the Europeans and kept it under lock and key).

Each branch of Asian has their own niche whether it be strength in numbers(Chinese) or honor(Nips).

If you see an attractive Korean or Chinese women there's a 99.9% they've had plastic surgery.

P.S. I'm pretty sure none of them have souls.

duh why do you think they all have louis vuitton bags and designer glasses nd shit? they're buying into the western consumerism

you forgot zipperheads

>Rice Niggers
>Beautiful

>look back at America and tell me individualism is good
better than having to work in an office at least 14 hours a day with no overtime pay and being underpaid and having to be your boss' bitch even more so than any american company and not getting a raise when you deserve it because asking for a raise is "dishonorable"

Of course fobs are fine. I'm talking about the younger 3rd+ generations. They vote liberal more than any other group.

Like all cauasions. They are just albino descendents. But unlike caucasions who came from arab albinos. Orientals come from black albinos. Google Khoisan tribe. You cant unsee the truth.

there is literally nothing wrong with breeding jap qts