Why

Why

>"We will never do a crossover"
>3 seasons of Fear sucking later
>"WE DOING A CROSSOVER BOIII"

FTWD going down the shitter. I'm edtimating two more seasons of FTWD before they're revealed as the whisperers.

Because we knew it was going to happen when fear the walking dead was first announced.
The only thing we didn't know was when.

Logistically though....isn’t FTWD in LA? I mean I can’t imagine this making any sense at all. Hopefully it’s a dumbass 15 minute featurette or ricks dream or something

Troy is best character, out of both series. Maybe he and Nick can escape to the main show.

they're in the mexican border right now. theyll become the whisperers and bring millions of walkers to washington herding every walkers in every state then they'll just stumble upon rick's group

I don't think they are completely The Whisperers, maybe Nick gives the people who eventually become The Whisperers the idea of using the methods he's done to survive but they just decided to take it a next step further and we eventually get The Whisperers we know from the comics.

Has Kirkman confirmed how far the Fear timeline is compared to the main story? I think Kirkman said a while back Rick was waking up from the hospital around the time S2 ended.

I guess. Just seems like even more filler to avoid a war with Negan....I wish the show would wrap up soon

Okay autism speaking but who are the whisperers

might be possible since AMC are giant jews they'd rather hire a new cheap actor than retaining the old good ones.

They could end up in Texas and meet Abraham and Eugene.

Rick and co fight them after Negan, they've been fighting them for nearly three years in real time but they've just finished their war with them not long ago. New group after that seems to be The Commonwealth.

I guess they could end up becoming victims of Terminus or something or somehow tie it into Magna's backstory.

Fear is better than the original has been since it's inception. But there's no reason for a cross over and it wouldn't logistically make sense when they're on opposite sides of the country. I'd MUCH rather see the journey though

You fuckin smart

Whisperers are a group who show up after the war and a timeskip in the comics. They wear Walker skins to blend in herds, they're nomadic, slightly primitive, and get into a territory dispute with Alexandra and the other communities. They don't have a huge influence on the plot, more so their actions.

Would anyone else enjoy it if The Whisperers became part of the backdrop like the Walkers have? It'd be pretty interesting to see somewhere down the line once they aren't even that much of a threat anymore a party encountering them out in the wilderness but someone else is trying to start them back up again and trying to assume the title of Alpha.

Seeing how little of a threat walkers are in TWD now (walking traffic cones) I doubt that having a group "lead" them would be that intimidating.

They had a massive herd they threatened Rick with. It was like a sea of walkers.

What's the current plot/situation in the comics, now? What's everyone doing?

how much time has passed in either series?

Dwight and Rick are having ego stroking competitions, Hilltop is being rebuilt and Eugene along with a small party are going to Ohio.

I think five or six years in the comic, don't care about the TV shows.

well i was obviously asking about the tv shows so fuck you comicbook nerd
srsly tho i love the comic

In TWD about 3 years total. The only significant time jumps happened between s2-s3 (pregnancy fast forward) and s3-s4 (prison turning into a walker hole to a viable fortress). Judith can't even talk yet despite her real life age being 5-6.

FTWD is probably not even a year.

Every season finale for the last few seasons have ended with cliffhangers which pick right back the next season because the writers use bait to cover their laziness.